BookWight

Default REQ: Recipes Ideas for whole-wheat cereal

Hi -
I have a cellophane bag of "Whole Grain Cracked Wheat Cereal". the only
recipe on the back is for Stuffed Grape Leaves, which I rarely have in my
pantry.

I'd like ideas. In Particular, I'd like to go in the direction of
something along the lines of a whole wheat muffin recipe . . .
Alan Connor

On 15 Sep 2004 21:02:08 GMT, BookWight >
wrote:

> Hi - I have a cellophane bag of "Whole Grain Cracked Wheat
> Cereal". the only recipe on the back is for Stuffed Grape
> Leaves, which I rarely have in my pantry.
>
> I'd like ideas. In Particular, I'd like to go in the direction
> of something along the lines of a whole wheat muffin recipe . .
> .

1/3 unbleached white flour, 1/3 whole wheat flour, 1/3 WGCWC,
dried fruit bits, yeast, sea salt, maple syrup or
molasses (easy on those), soyjuice (inaccurately referred as
"soy milk". It isn't milk and plants existed before animals. All
animals are dependent on them, however indirectly.)

Prepare like bread and shape and cook like muffins. Much better
than using baking powder. Tasty and better texture.

AC

Alan Connor