CapnFntasy

Default White or Dark Meat?

And why do I ge the feeling this was the same person(?) that wrote the
anonymous "aspartame to mad cow" article....
Curt Nelson

Wow. Talk about obvious and predictable flame bait.

Pennyaline

> wrote:
> How do ******s, Jews, & Spics reproduce? I am doing a research
> project on inferior races, and I need this information. I understand
> that these inferior races are the result of dirty sex with a whore
> bred by Apes. However, I understand that two members of these
> inferior races can also fornicate, and if the whore has a filthy
> vagina, another ******, spic or jew will be born.

Just ask your mother how she did it. She'll explain it to you.

> I'd like to get this information both from educated whites, and
> directly from uneducated, inferiors, such as ******s, spics, and jews.

Hard science will agree with your technique. Nothing is as reliable as
thorough sampling.
Don't forget that science will also want your brain for baseline
measurements. Try to remember where you put it.

BTW, I think it's very brave of you to dare to delve so deeply into a matter
of such personal import. I admire a person who will confront his or her most
hated self.

> America needs legislation to REQUIRE castration at birth of ALL
> inferior races.

But then, we wouldn't have you.

Uncca Tham

> wrote in message
> How do ******s, Jews, & Spics reproduce?

Are you trying to find out where YOU came from?

Richard Periut

Uncca Tham wrote:
> > wrote in message
>
>>How do ******s, Jews, & Spics reproduce?
>>

> Are you trying to find out where YOU came from?

Why on earth would anyone give ear to this invertebrate???

Rich

Dum spiro, spero. (Cicero) As long as I breathe, I hope.

Blair P. Houghton

> wrote:
>How do ******s, Jews, & Spics reproduce?

They buy scanners.

--Blair
"You, naturally, have only crayons."
Dimiri

> wrote in message
> How do ******s, Jews, & Spics reproduce? I am doing a research
> project on inferior races, and I need this information. I understand
> that these inferior races are the result of dirty sex with a whore
> bred by Apes. However, I understand that two members of these
> inferior races can also fornicate, and if the whore has a filthy
> vagina, another ******, spic or jew will be born.
>
> I'd like to get this information both from educated whites, and
> directly from uneducated, inferiors, such as ******s, spics, and jews.
>
> America needs legislation to REQUIRE castration at birth of ALL
> inferior races.

I think you were educated by the wrong people - when 2 so called "inferior
races" mate they produce a white supremacist skin-head. Much the same as in
mathematics when you multiply 2 negative numbers you get a positive result.
Ultimately, is enough of them mate they could populate Idaho.

Dimitri