Kristine Ann Thompson

Default Pancake

I am looking for Pan cake with no eggs recipies. TIA.
-- Kristine
Boron Elgar

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 16:00:12 GMT, Kristine Ann Thompson
> wrote:

>I am looking for Pan cake with no eggs recipies. TIA.
>-- Kristine

We need more info...is this for someone who is allergic to all egg
products, a strict vegan or just for someone who is looking to cut
back on cholesterol?

There are egg substitutes such as Egg Beaters and googling on that +
pancakes will get you an awful lot, but, again, Egg Beaters may not be
good in this situation either.

What. specifically, do you need?

Boron
Gina *

>>(Kristine=A0Ann=A0Thompson)
>>I am looking for Pan cake with no eggs >>recipies. TIA. -- Kristine

..
..
Boron has mentioned Egg Beaters, a replacement for eggs. Another option
is Ener-G Egg Replacer. It is a culinary egg substitute, and contains no
egg product at all. The one-pound package last a long, long time. I
can find this in my supermarket, but it is also available online from a
store in Bethsda MD called Pangea. Their site is www.pangea.com The
Ener-G site is www.ener-g.com HTH

~~~Gina~~~

Elana Kehoe

Gina * > wrote:

> >>(Kristine Ann Thompson)
> >>I am looking for Pan cake with no eggs >>recipies. TIA. -- Kristine

> .
> .
> Boron has mentioned Egg Beaters, a replacement for eggs. Another option
> is Ener-G Egg Replacer. It is a culinary egg substitute, and contains no
> egg product at all. The one-pound package last a long, long time. I
> can find this in my supermarket, but it is also available online from a
> store in Bethsda MD called Pangea. Their site is www.pangea.com The
> Ener-G site is www.ener-g.com

And it works really well for this...we do it with Ener-G egg replacer
and rice milk. It's not the same as a buttermilk pancake, but it works
for me!
--
It's Tis Herself
Kristine Ann Thompson

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 11:12:12 -0500, Boron Elgar
> wrote:

>>I am looking for Pan cake with no eggs recipies. TIA.
>>-- Kristine

>We need more info...is this for someone who is allergic to all egg
>products, a strict vegan or just for someone who is looking to cut
>back on cholesterol?

I just need to cut down on cholesterrol and same with every one in the
household.
-- Kristine
Kristine Ann Thompson

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 23:09:11 GMT, Sheryl Rosen
> wrote:

>> I am looking for Pan cake with no eggs recipies. TIA.
>> -- Kristine

>Do a search on google.com for
>
>+Pancakes+recipe+vegan
>
>Note the spelling of "recipe", and if you include the plus signs you will
>get exactly what you want.

These suggestion are a lot of help. Thank.
-- Kristine
Kristine Ann Thompson

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 11:59:58 -0500 (EST),
(Gina *) wrote:

>can find this in my supermarket, but it is also available online from a
>store in Bethsda MD called Pangea. Their site is
www.pangea.com The
>Ener-G site is www.ener-g.com

Thank Gina. I able to find couple health food store nearby sale these
eggs.
-- Kristine
Sheryl Rosen

in article , Kristine Ann Thompson
at
wrote on 12/28/03 1:32 AM:

> On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 11:59:58 -0500 (EST),

> (Gina *) wrote:
>
>> can find this in my supermarket, but it is also available online from a
>> store in Bethsda MD called Pangea. Their site is
www.pangea.com The
>> Ener-G site is www.ener-g.com

> Thank Gina. I able to find couple health food store nearby sale these
> eggs.
> -- Kristine

what language is this?

Gregory Morrow

Sheryl Rosen wrote:

> in article , Kristine Ann

Thompson
wrote on 12/28/03 1:32 AM:

> > On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 11:59:58 -0500 (EST),

> > (Gina *) wrote:
> >
> >> can find this in my supermarket, but it is also available online from a
> >> store in Bethsda MD called Pangea. Their site is
www.pangea.com The
> >> Ener-G site is www.ener-g.com

> > Thank Gina. I able to find couple health food store nearby sale these
> > eggs.
> > -- Kristine

> what language is this?

Translation: "Thanks Gina. I was able to find a couple of health food
stores nearby that sell these eggs."

HTH :-)

--
Best
Greg

Kristine Ann Thompson > wrote:
> I am looking for Pan cake with no eggs recipies. TIA.

Why not just use a cholesterole free egg substitute if you
want to eat pancakes and avoid cholesterole. Any decent
supermarket will sell Egg Beaters and one or two competing
brands.