Masonjar2004

Default Food saver ice pops

I remember reading somewhere there were "tubes" for the food saver. To
package things in long tubes similar to ice pops. I was planning on
ordering them ... but never found the time.
ANyway ... Is there anyone that can direct me to the URL ... I can't
seem to find it thru google or the yahoo food saver group.
Thanks
~Kat
Masonjar2004

Masonjar2004 wrote:
> I remember reading somewhere there were "tubes" for the food saver. To
> package things in long tubes similar to ice pops. I was planning on
> ordering them ... but never found the time.
> ANyway ... Is there anyone that can direct me to the URL ... I can't
> seem to find it thru google or the yahoo food saver group.
> Thanks
> ~Kat

Nevermind .. I found them

http://www.sorbentsystems.com I just ordered 500.
Masonjar2004

Masonjar2004 wrote:
> I remember reading somewhere there were "tubes" for the food saver. To
> package things in long tubes similar to ice pops. I was planning on
> ordering them ... but never found the time.
> ANyway ... Is there anyone that can direct me to the URL ... I can't
> seem to find it thru google or the yahoo food saver group.
> Thanks
> ~Kat

Nevermind .. I found them

http://www.sorbentsystems.com I just ordered 500.
Masonjar2004

Masonjar2004 wrote:
> I remember reading somewhere there were "tubes" for the food saver. To
> package things in long tubes similar to ice pops. I was planning on
> ordering them ... but never found the time.
> ANyway ... Is there anyone that can direct me to the URL ... I can't
> seem to find it thru google or the yahoo food saver group.
> Thanks
> ~Kat

Nevermind .. I found them

http://www.sorbentsystems.com I just ordered 500.

Food Saver Malcom Mal Reynolds General Cooking 15 08-08-2015 05:16 AM
Food Saver The Cook Preserving 3 13-02-2009 09:20 AM
Food Saver Julie Bove Preserving 34 05-11-2008 03:16 AM
Food Saver a74aggie Preserving 0 30-12-2004 02:47 AM