Piedmont

Default How make choclate flavor cheese cake?

I have a cheese cake recipe that I want to change into a chocolate
flavored cheese cake. I thought about adding cocoa for the flavoring but
didn’t know amount to add, don’t want to end up throwing out ingredients
if it comes out bad. Any suggestions?

Custard ingredients, 4 beaten egg yolks, ¾ c. sugar, ¼ tsp salt, 1/3 c.
milk, make custard then add 2 Tb gelatin in ½ c. water….. then add 1-1/2
tsp vanilla,,,

Beta until smooth 1-1/2 lb. Cream cheese, gradually beat in custard,

Whip 4 egg whites until stiff, then add to them, ½ c. sugar, fold this
into custard,

Beta until stiff 1 c. whipping cream, fold into custard, chill.
Mike
hahabogus

Piedmont > wrote in :

> I have a cheese cake recipe that I want to change into a chocolate
> flavored cheese cake. I thought about adding cocoa for the flavoring but
> didn’t know amount to add, don’t want to end up throwing out ingredients
> if it comes out bad. Any suggestions?
>
> Custard ingredients, 4 beaten egg yolks, ¾ c. sugar, ¼ tsp salt, 1/3 c.
> milk, make custard then add 2 Tb gelatin in ½ c. water….. then add 1-1/2
> tsp vanilla,,,
>
> Beta until smooth 1-1/2 lb. Cream cheese, gradually beat in custard,
>
> Whip 4 egg whites until stiff, then add to them, ½ c. sugar, fold this
> into custard,
>
> Beta until stiff 1 c. whipping cream, fold into custard, chill.
> Mike

try this site...examine several recipes.

<http://www.kraftfoodservice.com/serv...Recipe&action=
Search>

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
hahabogus