Emperor's Roe

Default Attention Caviar Lovers!

The staff at Emperor's Roe's have 15 years experience importing and
delivering the highest quality caviar in the world to a select and
private US clientele. These services are now being made available to
the general public, including their famous 24 hour Caviar-Hotline (30
minute delivery for Manhattan caviar lovers only).

You can now also purchase their caviar and gourmet goods by mail
order, and the web as well.

Call Emperor's Roe at 1-866-5-CAVIAR. You can have your Caviar
shipped Overnight or request Hotline delivery. Call, or visit
Emperor's Roe Caviar on the web at http://www.EmperorsRoe.com to
order, or request a catalog.
Jack Schidt®

"Emperor's Roe" > wrote in message
m...
> The staff at Emperor's Roe's have 15 years experience importing and
> delivering the highest quality caviar in the world to a select and
> private US clientele. These services are now being made available to
> the general public, including their famous 24 hour Caviar-Hotline (30
> minute delivery for Manhattan caviar lovers only).
>
> You can now also purchase their caviar and gourmet goods by mail
> order, and the web as well.
>
> Call Emperor's Roe at 1-866-5-CAVIAR. You can have your Caviar
> shipped Overnight or request Hotline delivery. Call, or visit
> Emperor's Roe Caviar on the web at http://www.EmperorsRoe.com to
> order, or request a catalog.

At those prices, you could at least spell 'gravlax' correctly.

Jack Roe

Emperor's Roe

> ... you could at least spell 'gravlax' correctly.
>
> Jack Roe

We appreciate the feedback, but where's the spelling error? We'll
have it fixed immediately.
pavane

"Emperor's Roe" > wrote in message
om...

> > ... you could at least spell 'gravlax' correctly.
> >
> > Jack Roe

> We appreciate the feedback, but where's the spelling error? We'll
> have it fixed immediately.

First page of "Salmon, Beef and Foie Gras" second box down labeled
"Icelandic Gravlox Salmon."

Gar

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 20:57:40 GMT, "pavane"
> wrote:

>"Emperor's Roe" > wrote in message
. com...

>> > ... you could at least spell 'gravlax' correctly.
>> >
>> > Jack Roe

>> We appreciate the feedback, but where's the spelling error? We'll
>> have it fixed immediately.
>>

>First page of "Salmon, Beef and Foie Gras" second box down labeled
>"Icelandic Gravlox Salmon."

I'm amazed how many people read spam.

Gar

Jack Schidt®

"Gar" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 20:57:40 GMT, "pavane"
> > wrote:
>

> >"Emperor's Roe" > wrote in message
> . com...

> >> We appreciate the feedback, but where's the spelling error? We'll
> >> have it fixed immediately.
> >>

> >First page of "Salmon, Beef and Foie Gras" second box down labeled
> >"Icelandic Gravlox Salmon."
> >

> I'm amazed how many people read spam.
>
> Gar

It's the only toilet reading I have anymore.

Jack John

Boron Elgar

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 10:10:55 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> wrote:

>"Gar" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 20:57:40 GMT, "pavane"
>> > wrote:
>>

>> >"Emperor's Roe" > wrote in message
>> . com...

>> >First page of "Salmon, Beef and Foie Gras" second box down labeled
>> >"Icelandic Gravlox Salmon."
>> >

>> I'm amazed how many people read spam.
>>
>> Gar

>It's the only toilet reading I have anymore.
>
>Jack John

Don't you worry about the laptop getting wet?

Boron

Jack Schidt®

"Boron Elgar" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 10:10:55 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> > wrote:
>

> >"Gar" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >> On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 20:57:40 GMT, "pavane"

> >> . com...

> >> I'm amazed how many people read spam.
> >>
> >> Gar

> >It's the only toilet reading I have anymore.
> >
> >Jack John

> Don't you worry about the laptop getting wet?
>
> Boron

OMG!! I never looked at it that way. Too funny!

Jack Commodore

Emperor's Roe

> I'm amazed how many people read spam.
>
> Gar

Some commercial messages aren't spam. This particular posting is
relevant to this newsgroup - and we don't send out unsolicited emails.

Season's Greetings,
The Emperor's Roe
Emperor's Roe

> First page of "Salmon, Beef and Foie Gras" second box down labeled
> "Icelandic Gravlox Salmon."

Thank you! I'll have it fixed ASAP.

PENMART01

(Emperor's Douche Bag) writes:

>Thank you!

**** you!

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

PENMART01

(Douche Bag Roe) writes:

Gar sez:
>> I'm amazed how many people read spam.
>>
>> Gar

>Some commercial messages aren't spam.

ALL commercial messages are VIOLATIONS of the <rec.food.cooking> charter... get
outta here, douche bag.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Katra

Emperor's Roe wrote:

> > I'm amazed how many people read spam.
> >
> > Gar

> Some commercial messages aren't spam. This particular posting is
> relevant to this newsgroup - and we don't send out unsolicited emails.
>
> Season's Greetings,
> The Emperor's Roe

Sorry sweetie, but ANY advertising to a group that does not have
"for.sale" in it is considered spam...

Yes, it is on-topic, but it is still bad usenetiquette.

'sides, your prices are high. <G>

K.

--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...s&userid=katra
PENMART01

Katra-inka writes:

>>The Emperor's Roe

>Sorry sweetie, but ANY advertising to a group that does not have
>"for.sale" in it is considered spam...
>
>'sides, your prices are high, high, high. <G>

And his IQ is low, low, low. hehe