debrr

Default Recipe Software Advice Please

I am looking for a good recipe software that will not only print my recipes
on 4x6 cards but also allow me to convert my best recipes into a book.It
also needs to be user-friendly! Thanks so much!

LIMEYNO1

MasterCook Cooking Light is great! I was using Easy Recipe Deluxe, but I
finally gave up on it when I didn't get the support promised on the program.

"debrr" > wrote in message
> I am looking for a good recipe software that will not only print my

recipes
> on 4x6 cards but also allow me to convert my best recipes into a book.It
> also needs to be user-friendly! Thanks so much!

Hahabogus

"debrr" > wrote in
:

> I am looking for a good recipe software that will not only print my
> recipes on 4x6 cards but also allow me to convert my best recipes into
> a book.It also needs to be user-friendly! Thanks so much!

For recipe software for booklet or book I suggest MasterCook.
That software allows you to format the each page. I believe it is
availiable at www.valusoft.com.
Terry Pulliam

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:12:58 GMT, "debrr" >
arranged random neurons, so they looked like this:

>I am looking for a good recipe software that will not only print my recipes
>on 4x6 cards but also allow me to convert my best recipes into a book.It
>also needs to be user-friendly! Thanks so much!

I used MasterCook for years, but upon the recommendation of a friend,
I tried Now You're Cooking http://www.ffts.com/ It allows you to
screen import recipes in a snap. Very nice piece of software. I
switched my entire MasterCook database, probably 800 recipes, to Now
You're Cooking in a weekend without breaking a nail :-)

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"Never argue with an idiot.....they bring you down to their level and
then beat you with experience."

To reply, remove "gotcha"

Wine-advice software; demystification bibliography Max Hauser Wine 3 20-01-2006 09:14 PM
Recipe software advice needed cathy General Cooking 3 16-07-2005 11:17 AM
Old recipe software? Max Mustermann Recipes 6 23-10-2004 03:47 PM
BigOven Recipe Software Heats up Recipe Sharing Steve Marketplace 0 31-07-2004 12:28 AM
Recipe costing software and inventory control software EJ Cooking Equipment 0 15-04-2004 12:37 AM