Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Thanks, Bulka! Thanks, Alan!

Bulka, back in February, you posted a recipe for a pie with cabbage and
cottage cheese. I saved the recipe, but I couldn't remember where I got it.
After beating Google over the head for the last several weeks, I finally
found your post so I can give credit where it's due.

I'll be making the pie for a potluck on Sunday morning, so thanks. I'm also
making Alan's tomato pie (the one from Alan, a.k.a. hahabogus), so thank you
too, Alan.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 19, 7:05 am, "Bob Terwilliger" >
wrote:
> Bulka, back in February, you posted a recipe for a pie with cabbage and
> cottage cheese. I saved the recipe, but I couldn't remember where I got it.
> After beating Google over the head for the last several weeks, I finally
> found your post so I can give credit where it's due.
>
> I'll be making the pie for a potluck on Sunday morning, so thanks. I'm also
> making Alan's tomato pie (the one from Alan, a.k.a. hahabogus), so thank you
> too, Alan.
>
> Bob

February? My memory barely goes back to Saturday. Hope you enjoyed
it. It is a great potluck dish - the only trick is making sure it
gets to the dinner end of the buffet, not down by the desserts.

I don't know where I got it, or how much I have tweaked it over the
years. Thanks for the reminder. It's starting to get cool - I'll
have to make one this week.

You are very welcome, and thanks for the thanks. If anyone gets sick,
though, this conversation never happened and you don't know me.

Hey, Bulka! Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 0 28-02-2009 11:30 PM
Ping: Alan S Janet Wilder[_1_] Diabetic 6 22-09-2007 08:46 PM
Ping: Alan Z. Piedmont Barbecue 15 15-02-2006 04:52 AM
Alan's Recipes Alan Diabetic 5 16-03-2004 10:53 PM