Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I won't mourn for the Kennedy family

I won't mourn for the Kennedy family

They were nothing but money that shrewdly bought their way into politics and
out of murder charges.

Imho,

Andy
--
I'm no longer a danger to society.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Shawn Hirn" > wrote in message
> In article >, Andy > wrote:
>
>> I won't mourn for the Kennedy family
>>
>> They were nothing but money that shrewdly bought their way into politics
>> and
>> out of murder charges.

> Whatever floats your boat.

There's a reason I have this moron killfiled. And why I will stop just short
of saying that I will not mourn Andy when he finally eats one hot dog too
many and blows a gasket.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Shawn Hirn said...

> In article >, Andy > wrote:
>
>> I won't mourn for the Kennedy family
>>
>> They were nothing but money that shrewdly bought their way into
>> politics and out of murder charges.

> Whatever floats your boat.

Whoever you are, you just had to be heard by adding such a mindless
statement. Fidiot!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat said...

> "Shawn Hirn" > wrote in message
>> In article >, Andy > wrote:
>>
>>> I won't mourn for the Kennedy family
>>>
>>> They were nothing but money that shrewdly bought their way into
>>> politics and
>>> out of murder charges.

>> Whatever floats your boat.

> There's a reason I have this moron killfiled. And why I will stop just
> short of saying that I will not mourn Andy when he finally eats one hot
> dog too many and blows a gasket.

Cybercat,

This is your lucky day. A suspended filter day.

Tell ya what, when your time comes, my heart won't skip a beat!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 26, 7:08*am, Andy > wrote:
> I won't mourn for the Kennedy family
>
> They were nothing but money that shrewdly bought their way into politics and
> out of murder charges.
>
> Imho,
>
> Andy

Tacky, Andy. Very tacky.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

maxine > wrote in
:

> On Aug 26, 7:08*am, Andy > wrote:
>> I won't mourn for the Kennedy family
>>
>> They were nothing but money that shrewdly bought their way into
>> politics

> and
>> out of murder charges.
>>
>> Imho,
>>
>> Andy

> Tacky, Andy. Very tacky.

You sound like you actually expected more out of him!! Silly woman!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Shawn wrote on Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:55:35 -0400:

>> I won't mourn for the Kennedy family
>>
>> They were nothing but money that shrewdly bought their way
>> into politics and out of murder charges.

De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 26, 4:08*am, Andy > wrote:
> I won't mourn for the Kennedy family
>
> They were nothing but money that shrewdly bought their way into politics and
> out of murder charges.
>
> Imho,
>
> Andy
> --
> I'm no longer a danger to society.

I won't either. I didn't know any of them othre than the name and what
I saw on TV. People die everyday. I would only mourn for those I
really know. His death has no effect on my life.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 06:08:52 -0500, Andy wrote:

> I won't mourn for the Kennedy family
>
> They were nothing but money that shrewdly bought their way into politics and
> out of murder charges.
>
> Imho,
>
> Andy

stay classy, andy!

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:00:32 -0500, Andy wrote:

> Shawn Hirn said...
>
>> In article >, Andy > wrote:
>>
>>> I won't mourn for the Kennedy family
>>>
>>> They were nothing but money that shrewdly bought their way into
>>> politics and out of murder charges.

>> Whatever floats your boat.

> Whoever you are, you just had to be heard by adding such a mindless
> statement. Fidiot!
>
> Andy

unlike the important news that you won't mourn kennedy. asshole.

blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > ha scritto nel messaggio

>I won't mourn for the Kennedy family
>
> They were nothing but money that shrewdly bought their way into politics
> and
> out of murder charges.

What a gratuitously nasty, unintelligent and ignorant post. The Kennedys
have done many things in many spheres and what the hell have you done?

What if when you are dead the only thing anyone remembers of you is your
drunken raving at Murphy the other day?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy said...

> unlike the important news that you won't mourn kennedy. asshole.
>
> blake

Blake "No Legs" Murphy. You even look like death warmed over in your rfc
mugshot.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy said...

> On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 06:08:52 -0500, Andy wrote:
>
>> I won't mourn for the Kennedy family
>>
>> They were nothing but money that shrewdly bought their way into
>> politics and out of murder charges.
>>
>> Imho,
>>
>> Andy

> stay classy, andy!
>
> blake

"No Legs" Murphy, I can choose my level of class when I feel like it, you
can't!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Giusi said...

> What a gratuitously nasty, unintelligent and ignorant post. The Kennedys
> have done many things in many spheres and what the hell have you done?
>
> What if when you are dead the only thing anyone remembers of you is your
> drunken raving at Murphy the other day?

You're really showing your stupidity! I don't drink.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy"

I can choose my level of class when I feel like it, you
> can't!

Then why do you consistently go for classless?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy"

> Giusi said...
>
>> What a gratuitously nasty, unintelligent and ignorant post. The Kennedys

>> What if when you are dead the only thing anyone remembers of you is your

> You're really showing your stupidity! I don't drink.
>
> Andy

I am stupid because YOU do things so outragrous a sane person assumes you
were drinking? You've just surrendered the last shred of an excuse for how
you behave.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Giusi said...

> "Andy"
>
> I can choose my level of class when I feel like it, you
>> can't!
>>

> Then why do you consistently go for classless?

Fight your own battles, ****!!! Stay out of mine!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:00:32 -0500, Andy wrote:
>
>> Shawn Hirn said...

>>> Whatever floats your boat.

>> Whoever you are, you just had to be heard by adding such a mindless
>> statement. Fidiot!
>>
>> Andy

> unlike the important news that you won't mourn kennedy. asshole.

Andy is an asshole's asshole.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"James Silverton" > wrote in message
> Shawn wrote on Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:55:35 -0400:
>
>>> I won't mourn for the Kennedy family
>>>
>>> They were nothing but money that shrewdly bought their way
>>> into politics and out of murder charges.

> De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.
>
> --

No death is a good death?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 26, 12:40*pm, Andy > wrote:
> blake murphy said...
>
> > unlike the important news that you won't mourn kennedy. *asshole.

> > blake

> Blake "No Legs" Murphy. You even look like death warmed over in your rfc
> mugshot.

Andy, do you think you're hurting Blake's feelings or something? Al
you're doing is making yourself look like a complete asshole, even to
those of us who don't get along with Blake at all.

> Andy

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 26, 12:54*pm, "Giusi" > wrote:
> "Andy"
>
> > Giusi said...

> >> What a gratuitously nasty, unintelligent and ignorant post. *The Kennedys
> >> *>> have done many things in many spheres and what the hell have you done?

> >> What if when you are dead the only thing anyone remembers of you is your
> >> *>> drunken raving at Murphy the other day?

> > You're really showing your stupidity! I don't drink.

> > Andy

> I am stupid because YOU do things so outragrous a sane person assumes you
> were drinking? *You've just surrendered the last shred of an excuse for how
> you behave.

Andy has said that he drinks Bud Light, and has also said that he
"enjoy[s] Mickey's once in a blue moon."

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Giusi" > wrote in message

> "Andy"
>
>> Giusi said...
>>
>>> What a gratuitously nasty, unintelligent and ignorant post. The
>>> Kennedys >> have done many things in many spheres and what the hell have
>>> you done?
>>>
>>> What if when you are dead the only thing anyone remembers of you is your

>> You're really showing your stupidity! I don't drink.
>>
>> Andy

> I am stupid because YOU do things so outragrous a sane person assumes you
> were drinking? You've just surrendered the last shred of an excuse for
> how you behave.

Drunk or stupid, it matters not. He's malicious.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bobo Bonobo® said...

> On Aug 26, 12:40*pm, Andy > wrote:
>> blake murphy said...
>>
>> > unlike the important news that you won't mourn kennedy. *asshole.

>> > blake

>> Blake "No Legs" Murphy. You even look like death warmed over in your rfc
>> mugshot.

> Andy, do you think you're hurting Blake's feelings or something? Al
> you're doing is making yourself look like a complete asshole, even to
> those of us who don't get along with Blake at all.
>>
>> Andy

> --Bryan

And to think years ago, I used to like the guy.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat said...

> "blake murphy" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:00:32 -0500, Andy wrote:
>>
>>> Shawn Hirn said...

>>> Whoever you are, you just had to be heard by adding such a mindless
>>> statement. Fidiot!
>>>
>>> Andy

>> unlike the important news that you won't mourn kennedy. asshole.
>>

> Andy is an asshole's asshole.

HA!!! You'd know!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat said...

> "Giusi" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Andy"
>>
>>> Giusi said...

>>> You're really showing your stupidity! I don't drink.
>>>
>>> Andy

>> I am stupid because YOU do things so outragrous a sane person assumes
>> you were drinking? You've just surrendered the last shred of an excuse
>> for how you behave.
>>

> Drunk or stupid, it matters not. He's malicious.

Cyber****, you ain't nothing but a stupid bitch, it's been quite evident
for ages. You and Goomba twins?

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
>I won't mourn for the Kennedy family

I'm sure they'll be devastated to hear that.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I won't mourn for Andy The Mighty Bread-Crusher

Giusi wrote:

> "Andy" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>
> >I won't mourn for the Kennedy family
> >
> > They were nothing but money that shrewdly bought their way into politics
> > and
> > out of murder charges.

> What a gratuitously nasty, unintelligent and ignorant post. The Kennedys
> have done many things in many spheres and what the hell have you done?

He crushed up a loaf of bread at Trader Joe's.

That may seem like a trivial accomplishment to you,
but for Andy it was a major victory over his enemies.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" ha scritto nel messaggio

> Fight your own battles, ****!!! Stay out of mine!

This is mine, because you and your behavior bother me. Your language is
unacceptable, your manners have melted away and I think you should back away
slowly from the keyboard.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
>I won't mourn for the Kennedy family
>
> They were nothing but money that shrewdly bought their way into politics
> and
> out of murder charges.
>
> Imho,
>
> Andy
> --
> I'm no longer a danger to society.

I was in East Hampton, NY. when the Kennedy's showed up. Their bodyguards
just pushed everyone out of the way to allow the Kennedy 'kids' access to
anywhere they wanted to go. They went to a movie where there was a long line
waiting to get in. They went to the front of the line and paid nothing to
get in.
All the Kennedy's feel they are more entitled to life than others.

I won't miss Teddy or any of them. They feeel they are better than everyone
else.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote on Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:27:06 -0400:

> "James Silverton" > wrote in
> message ...

>> De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.
>>
>> --

> No death is a good death?

Old Roman maxim: speak only good of the dead. It's not necessary to say
anything of course if that is not possible.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kswck" > wrote in message

> "Andy" > wrote in message
>>I won't mourn for the Kennedy family
>>
>> They were nothing but money that shrewdly bought their way into politics
>> and
>> out of murder charges.
>>
>> Imho,
>>
>> Andy
>> --
>> I'm no longer a danger to society.

> I was in East Hampton, NY. when the Kennedy's showed up. Their bodyguards
> just pushed everyone out of the way to allow the Kennedy 'kids' access to
> anywhere they wanted to go. They went to a movie where there was a long
> line waiting to get in. They went to the front of the line and paid
> nothing to get in.
> All the Kennedy's feel they are more entitled to life than others.
>
> I won't miss Teddy or any of them. They feeel they are better than
> everyone else.

I really love when people show their true colors. The man is dead. I hope
people come out and say they will not miss you when you die. What a bunch of
****heads.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Giusi" > wrote in message

> "Andy" ha scritto nel messaggio
>
>> Fight your own battles, ****!!! Stay out of mine!

> This is mine, because you and your behavior bother me. Your language is
> unacceptable, your manners have melted away and I think you should back
> away slowly from the keyboard.

It really isn't yours. Andy will be the next man on the Blinky Express, from
what I can tell.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mark Thorson wrote:

> Giusi wrote:
>>
>> "Andy" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>>
>>> I won't mourn for the Kennedy family
>>>
>>> They were nothing but money that shrewdly bought their way into
>>> politics and
>>> out of murder charges.

>> What a gratuitously nasty, unintelligent and ignorant post. The
>> Kennedys have done many things in many spheres and what the hell
>> have you done?

> He crushed up a loaf of bread at Trader Joe's.
>
> That may seem like a trivial accomplishment to you,
> but for Andy it was a major victory over his enemies.

Lol...I had completely forgotten about that nutty incident...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

James Silverton wrote:
> Shawn wrote on Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:55:35 -0400:
>
>>> I won't mourn for the Kennedy family
>>>
>>> They were nothing but money that shrewdly bought their way
>>> into politics and out of murder charges.

> De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.

Absolutely.

Regardless of how they got into power, JFK, RFK, and Ted in particular,
helped to write this country's history for the better.

gloria p
Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:

>> De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.
>>
>> --

> No death is a good death?

Of the dead (say) nothing but good.

gloria p

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gloria P" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:

>>> De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.
>>>
>>> --

>> No death is a good death?

> Of the dead (say) nothing but good.

Dag, we lose Latin so fast. I kind of like mine, too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
>I won't mourn for the Kennedy family
>
> They were nothing but money that shrewdly bought their way into politics
> and
> out of murder charges.
>
> Imho,
>
> Andy
> --
> I'm no longer a danger to society.

When you turn 65 tell the government you don't want Medicare 'cause you
think Kennedy was an asshole.

Dimitri

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/jul.../na-medicare10

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dimitri" > wrote in message

> "Andy" > wrote in message
>>I won't mourn for the Kennedy family
>>
>> They were nothing but money that shrewdly bought their way into politics
>> and
>> out of murder charges.
>>
>> Imho,
>>
>> Andy
>> --
>> I'm no longer a danger to society.

> When you turn 65 tell the government you don't want Medicare 'cause you
> think Kennedy was an asshole.

I read a funny post the other day on another newsgroup. The guy said he was
retired on Social Security and Medicare and wanted the government to get out
of his pocket and stay out of healthcare.

Go figure.

George L

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 26, 3:02*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Giusi" > wrote in message

> > "Andy"

> >> Giusi said...

> >> You're really showing your stupidity! I don't drink.

> >> Andy

> > I am stupid because YOU do things so outragrous a sane person assumes you
> > were drinking? *You've just surrendered the last shred of an excuse for
> > how you behave.

> Drunk or stupid, it matters not. He's malicious.

Drunk is a passable excuse for bad behavior.
The only thing worse than stupid is ignorant and Andy is both.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 26, 4:18*pm, "Giusi" > wrote:
> "Andy" *ha scritto nel messaggio
>
> > Fight your own battles, ****!!! Stay out of mine!

> This is mine, because you and your behavior bother me. *Your language is
> unacceptable, your manners have melted away and I think you should back away
> slowly from the keyboard.

He has spent so much time in front of the keyboard he forgot how to
interact with real live people.