Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

Default Barack & Michelle Obama

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 16:01:15 +0200, juszanka wrote:

>> Then you can do what you've always dreamed of .... and suck on a big,
>> black
>> dick, you congenital retard.
>> Love and hate are two sides of the same coin. Strong hate - strong
>> love.
>> Admit it, nancy-boy - you just want a black dick up your quivering
>> little dirtbox, dontchya ?

>> Now **** off back to the BNP ******** you belong in - and dream of the
>> day you can suck off a black man, fagboy.

> I don't get it: you're criticizing racisim by being homophobic?
> Honestly, I think they are probably just as stupid.

^^^^^^^^^^^
Fixed it for you.

Cheers,
Dave
Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

comerad hussein spends millions of $ to keep these doc's
hidden....now, I wonder why??

Actual long-form birth certificate (NOT an easily-forged electronic
copy of a short-form document that is not even officially accepted in
Hawaii)

Passport files
University of Chicago Law School scholarly articles

Harvard Law Review articles

Harvard Law School records

Columbia University records

Columbia University senior thesis, "Soviet Nuclear Disarmament"
Occidental College records, including financial aid that he may have
received

Punahou School records, where Mr. Obama attended from the fifth grade
until he finished high school

Noelani Elementary School records, where Barack Obama attended
kindergarten (according to the Hawaii Department of Education,
students must submit a birth certificate to register -- but parents
may bring a passport or student visa if the child is from a foreign
country)

Complete files and schedules of his years as an Illinois state senator
from 1997 to 2004

Obama's client list from during his time in private practice with the
Chicago law firm of Davis, Miner, Barnhill and Gallard
Illinois State Bar Association records

Baptism records

Obama/Dunham marriage license

Obama/Dunham divorce documents

Soetoro/Dunham marriage license

Soetero/Dunham Adoption records

Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

"~^ beancounter ~^" > skrev i melding
> comerad hussein spends millions of $ to keep these doc's
> hidden....now, I wonder why??

Hidden doc's what...? Stethoscopes? Prescription pads?
Doc too

Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

protoctology (sp?) tools, no doubt.....

On Jul 23, 2:33*pm, "Doc Knutsen" <doc@cheekracingDOTcom> wrote:
> "~^ beancounter ~^" > skrev i ...
>
> > comerad hussein spends millions of $ to keep these doc's
> > hidden....now, I wonder why??

> Hidden doc's what...? Stethoscopes? Prescription pads?
> *Doc too

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 10:07:42 -0700 (PDT), "~^ beancounter ~^"
> wrote:

>Occidental College records, including financial aid that he may have
>received

FWIW: I recently saw posted a form supposedly his, under the name
Barry Soetoro, regarding financial aid as a *foreign* student. This
was apparently from Occidental.

ALex

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemiker > wrote in
:

> FWIW: I recently saw posted a form supposedly his, under the name
> Barry Soetoro, regarding financial aid as a *foreign* student. This
> was apparently from Occidental.

I think the operative word here is "apparently", meaning NOT.

--

Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest
of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 17:54:43 -0500, Michel Boucher

:

>> FWIW: I recently saw posted a form supposedly his, under the name
>> Barry Soetoro, regarding financial aid as a *foreign* student. This
>> was apparently from Occidental.

>I think the operative word here is "apparently", meaning NOT.

Nay, Michel. Your English is much better than you propose.

"Apparently", AKA "ostensibly", means "on the face of it", or,
"to first appearances", none of which, IIRC, have Boolean
operator status. "(is) Not" is the opposite of "IS", both of
which have Boolean operator symbols.

This is related to a US weakness (IMHO) in the American
system of justice. Our juries find only "guilty" or "Not
Guilty", the latter of which does not mean "proved innocent",
but more accuratety "guilt not proven". The Brits, I hear,
can find Innocent, Guilt not Proven, or Guilty. This, I think,
is much more civilized and just.

To use your approach, a single piece of evidence, lacking
corroboration, is automatically False. It follows, all first pieces
of evidence are False and may be disregarded.

US Civil law recognizes that some evidence is more reliable
than others. Hence, the "weight of the evidence" provisions.

No, this document may be a forgery (remember the G.W.
Bush related letter that destroyed Dan Rather?), or it may
be entirely genuine.

Why would you automatically reject it as False, out of hand?
Unless, of course, you drink the Kool-Aid. Or something else.

Hope I didn't bore you with a tome on critical thinking....
it's all too rare these days. PrezBo plays to the ignorance of
the populace. YOu might note that his sales pitches are
long on elegant rhetoric, but short on semantic content.
The few semantically clear statements he makes are so
closely qualified, that they *seem" to say (1) while they
actually don't. Not that he's different. G.H.W Bush said
"no new taxes", and he spoke the truth..... he just
approved raising *old ones*. Clinton: ARe you having
an affair with Ms. Lewinsky, correctly answered "no",
since he was in testimony and not servicing her at that
moment. It about that "what's the meaning of "is"" thing.

Your analysis of my comment lacks a clear understanding
of what I said. Why is that, do you think? Hm?

Alex
Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

"~^ beancounter ~^" > skrev i melding
protoctology (sp?) tools, no doubt.....

Alimentary, my dear Watson )
Doc

On Jul 23, 2:33 pm, "Doc Knutsen" <doc@cheekracingDOTcom> wrote:
> "~^ beancounter ~^" > skrev i
>
> > comerad hussein spends millions of $ to keep these doc's
> > hidden....now, I wonder why??

> Hidden doc's what...? Stethoscopes? Prescription pads?
> Doc too

Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

>> I don't get it: you're criticizing racisim by being homophobic?
>> Honestly, I think they are probably just as stupid.

> ^^^^^^^^^^^
> Fixed it for you.
>
> Cheers,
> Dave

Very true. Thanks!
Justyna

Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

"juszanka" > wrote in message
>>> I don't get it: you're criticizing racisim by being homophobic?
>>> Honestly, I think they are probably just as stupid.

>> ^^^^^^^^^^^
>> Fixed it for you.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Dave

> Very true. Thanks!
> Justyna

Why are you posting this rubbish to uk.food+drink.misc? We are not
interested in the crazy ways of the US. Our group owner has told us all
about the way you eat there - steaks smothered with some creamy whip from
Kraft. Disgusting! Just like your posts. Now please do not bother us again
or there will be trouble

Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

Subject: Barack & Michelle Obama

> Why are you posting this rubbish to uk.food+drink.misc? We are not
> interested in the crazy ways of the US. Our group owner has told us all
> about the way you eat there - steaks smothered with some creamy whip from
> Kraft. Disgusting! Just like your posts. Now please do not bother us again
> or there will be trouble

Don't threaten me please. I did not start the thread, apparently the guy
(?) whose nick is Adof H and who started the topic posted his homophobic
remarks to all the groups mentioned in the headline. I just responded to his
post and so did the others. This way our posts got sent to your food+drink
group as well.
Neither am I American.
Best wishes,
Justyna

Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

"juszanka" > wrote in message
> Subject: Barack & Michelle Obama
>

>> Why are you posting this rubbish to uk.food+drink.misc? We are not
>> interested in the crazy ways of the US. Our group owner has told us all
>> about the way you eat there - steaks smothered with some creamy whip from
>> Kraft. Disgusting! Just like your posts. Now please do not bother us
>> again or there will be trouble

> Don't threaten me please. I did not start the thread, apparently the
> guy
> (?) whose nick is Adof H and who started the topic posted his homophobic
> remarks to all the groups mentioned in the headline. I just responded to
> his
> post and so did the others. This way our posts got sent to your food+drink
> group as well.
> Neither am I American.
> Best wishes,
> Justyna

We don't want any Poles making trouble either. And we don't ant any
Zywiecka, Doktorska, Sopocka or Wiejska recipes either.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemiker > wrote in
:

> Why would you automatically reject it as False, out of hand?

Because it is part of a movement being championed by dexter master baiters
to paint Barack as a foreigner, which is a load of codswallop.

These purported proofs do not exist, they are innuendo, nothing more. Just
another loony right-wing conspiracy theory.

--

Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest
of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest
good of everyone. - John Maynard Keynes
Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

> We don't want any Poles making trouble either. And we don't ant any
> Zywiecka, Doktorska, Sopocka or Wiejska recipes either.

And now you're getting on my nerve. Sorry, you're the one who is making
trouble by being nationalistic.
Cheers,
Justyna

Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Terrence W. wrote:
>>> ^^^^^^^^^^^
>>> Fixed it for you.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Dave

>> Very true. Thanks!
>> Justyna
>>

> Why are you posting this rubbish to uk.food+drink.misc? We are not
> interested in the crazy ways of the US. Our group owner has told us
> all about the way you eat there - steaks smothered with some creamy
> whip from Kraft. Disgusting! Just like your posts. Now please do not
> bother us again or there will be trouble

Gosh, really sorry to bother you. Also sorry to hear that your group owner
doesn't like Philly cheese steaks.

(If I was really sorry I wouldn't have replied to you arse-muncher.)

Now stop posting your racist drivel to rasf1.
--
Shaun.

"Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll
be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchet, 'Jingo'.

Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

"~misfit~" > wrote in message
> Somewhere on teh intarwebs Terrence W. wrote:

>>> Very true. Thanks!
>>> Justyna
>>>

>> Why are you posting this rubbish to uk.food+drink.misc? We are not
>> interested in the crazy ways of the US. Our group owner has told us
>> all about the way you eat there - steaks smothered with some creamy
>> whip from Kraft. Disgusting! Just like your posts. Now please do not
>> bother us again or there will be trouble

> Gosh, really sorry to bother you. Also sorry to hear that your group owner
> doesn't like Philly cheese steaks.
>
> (If I was really sorry I wouldn't have replied to you arse-muncher.)
>
> Now stop posting your racist drivel to rasf1.
> --
> Shaun.
>
> "Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and
> he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchet, 'Jingo'.

Abuse report sent to new.eternal-september.org
c.c. group manager uf+dm

Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

"juszanka" > wrote in message

>> We don't want any Poles making trouble either. And we don't ant any
>> Zywiecka, Doktorska, Sopocka or Wiejska recipes either.

> And now you're getting on my nerve. Sorry, you're the one who is making
> trouble by being nationalistic.
> Cheers,
> Justyna

Ha! I never raided a German radio station in 1939!

Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

On Jul 23, 1:07*pm, "~^ beancounter ~^" > wrote:
> comerad hussein spends millions of $ to keep these doc's
> hidden....now, I wonder why??
>
> Actual long-form birth certificate (NOT an easily-forged electronic
> copy of a short-form document that is not even officially accepted in
> Hawaii)
>
> Passport files
> University of Chicago Law School scholarly articles
>
> Harvard Law Review articles
>
> Harvard Law School records
>
> Columbia University records
>
> Columbia University senior thesis, "Soviet Nuclear Disarmament"
> Occidental College records, including financial aid that he may have
> received
>
> Punahou School records, where Mr. Obama attended from the fifth grade
> until he finished high school
>
> Noelani Elementary School records, where Barack Obama attended
> kindergarten (according to the Hawaii Department of Education,
> students must submit a birth certificate to register -- but parents
> may bring a passport or student visa if the child is from a foreign
> country)
>
> Complete files and schedules of his years as an Illinois state senator
> from 1997 to 2004
>
> Obama's client list from during his time in private practice with the
> Chicago law firm of Davis, Miner, Barnhill and Gallard
> Illinois State Bar Association records
>
> Baptism records
>
> Obama/Dunham marriage license
>
> Obama/Dunham divorce documents
>
> Soetoro/Dunham marriage license
>
> Soetero/Dunham Adoption records

Bet you believe the moon landings were fake and Elvis is still alive
too, don't you?

Nutter.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 18:59:53 -0500, Chemiker wrote:

> Your analysis of my comment lacks a clear understanding
> of what I said. Why is that, do you think? Hm?
>
> Alex

why would anyone undertake an analysis of a statement by a gibbering
birther? obama's a natural-born citizen, he won the election, deal with
it.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 07:09:36 -0500, Michel Boucher

:

>> Why would you automatically reject it as False, out of hand?

>Because it is part of a movement being championed by dexter master baiters
>to paint Barack as a foreigner, which is a load of codswallop.
>
>These purported proofs do not exist, they are innuendo, nothing more. Just
>another loony t,right-wing conspiracy theory.

Michel, you are a rational individual. I know this.

How can you *possibly* in good faith state that something
does NOT exist?

There is an anwer. You do not wish it to exist, therefore
you are happy to be a propagandist for your hero, and
assert it does not exist. Sorry, that makes you just another
political flack. I wish it were not so.

I am disappointed, Michel. I thought better of you.

There is much legitimate argument for the leftist position,
but they, for some reason, choose not to reason, but to
accuse and attack. Pity, that. BUt maybe you do not seek to
convince your opposition, but to destroy it. Is that it, Michel?

Alex, awaiting incoherent flames and personal attacks.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy > wrote in news:l523yxgbtcqw
:

> why would anyone undertake an analysis of a statement by a gibbering
> birther? obama's a natural-born citizen, he won the election, deal with
> it.

It's along the lines of the dolchstoß legends and von Däniken and the
aliens. There must be some reason why a black man with an African name is
president of a bunch of forking rednecks and white supremacists. It
couldn't possibly be a fair election...he must have lied...and the aliens
must have built the pyramids because swarthy ayrab types can't even count
(it's a proven fack)...and yes, "we" were stabbed in the back during the
Vietnam War...how else do you explain that a fiercely determined people
could outfox and outmaneuver the strongest nation on earth? Huh? Riddle
me that, you kool-aid drinker you!

:-)

Birthers, not much to analyse there. I think the technical term for that
sort of thinking is "loony tunes" (twirling finger on side of head and
whistling discordantly for greater effect).

--

Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest
of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest
good of everyone. - John Maynard Keynes
Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Mike Ried wrote:
> "~misfit~" > wrote in message
>> Somewhere on teh intarwebs Terrence W. wrote:

>>> Why are you posting this rubbish to uk.food+drink.misc? We are not
>>> interested in the crazy ways of the US. Our group owner has told us
>>> all about the way you eat there - steaks smothered with some creamy
>>> whip from Kraft. Disgusting! Just like your posts. Now please do not
>>> bother us again or there will be trouble

>> Gosh, really sorry to bother you. Also sorry to hear that your group
>> owner doesn't like Philly cheese steaks.
>>
>> (If I was really sorry I wouldn't have replied to you arse-muncher.)
>>
>> Now stop posting your racist drivel to rasf1.
>> --
>> Shaun.
>>
>> "Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire
>> and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchet, 'Jingo'.
>>

> Abuse report sent to new.eternal-september.org
> c.c. group manager uf+dm

LOL, run to mummy!

Even though I'm an avid cook you've just illustrated the difference between
folks who spend most of their time in the kitchen and race fans (or anyone
else really). I couldn't have done it better myself.
--
Shaun.

"Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll
be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchet, 'Jingo'.

Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

"~misfit~" > wrote in message
> Somewhere on teh intarwebs Mike Ried wrote:

>>> Gosh, really sorry to bother you. Also sorry to hear that your group
>>> owner doesn't like Philly cheese steaks.
>>>
>>> (If I was really sorry I wouldn't have replied to you arse-muncher.)
>>>
>>> Now stop posting your racist drivel to rasf1.
>>> --
>>> Shaun.
>>>
>>> "Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire
>>> and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchet, 'Jingo'.
>>>

>> Abuse report sent to new.eternal-september.org
>> c.c. group manager uf+dm

> LOL, run to mummy!
>
> Even though I'm an avid cook you've just illustrated the difference
> between folks who spend most of their time in the kitchen and race fans
> (or anyone else really). I couldn't have done it better myself.
> --
> Shaun.
>
> "Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and
> he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchet, 'Jingo'.

Shaun, you've just clearly illustrated how the single brain cell of a "race
fan" is so easily bamboozled.

Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

Mike Ried wrote
> Shaun, you've just clearly illustrated how the single brain cell of a "race
> fan" is so easily bamboozled.

This has been posted in rec.autos.sport.f1, and we fans of racing are not
known to refer to ourselves as "racists".

However, I wouldn't put it past Bernie Ecclestone to try it. Perhaps when
the insolent little dwarf is on one of his rants about the qualities of
Hitler's leadership or the President of the FIA, Mr. Mosley, is on one of his
fantasy weekend retreats from the wife and befriending a woman of the night,
and the lash.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 15:34:52 -0400, blake murphy
> wrote:

>On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 18:59:53 -0500, Chemiker wrote:
>>
>> Your analysis of my comment lacks a clear understanding
>> of what I said. Why is that, do you think? Hm?
>>
>> Alex

>why would anyone undertake an analysis of a statement by a gibbering
>birther?

Probably for the same reason libs can't stop blaming Bush.

>obama's a natural-born citizen, he won the election,

Why do you feel the need to defend either of those statements?

>deal with it.

Dealing with it doesn't mean turning your back on actions you don't
agree with.

Lou

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 17:20:26 -0500, Michel Boucher
> wrote:

>blake murphy > wrote in news:l523yxgbtcqw
:

>> why would anyone undertake an analysis of a statement by a gibbering
>> birther? obama's a natural-born citizen, he won the election, deal with
>> it.

>It's along the lines of the dolchstoß legends and von Däniken and the
>aliens. There must be some reason why a black man with an African name is
>president of a bunch of forking rednecks and white supremacists.

That represents a very small part of the US. That's like saying all
Muslims are bomb throwers.

You write very well and seem to be well read and educated. But you're
still a ****in idiot.

Lou
Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

wrote

> On Jul 23, 1:07*pm, "~^ beancounter ~^" > wrote:
> > comerad hussein spends millions of $ to keep these doc's
> > hidden....now, I wonder why??
> >
> > Actual long-form birth certificate (NOT an easily-forged electronic
> > copy of a short-form document that is not even officially accepted in
> > Hawaii)
> >
> > Passport files
> > University of Chicago Law School scholarly articles
> >
> > Harvard Law Review articles
> >
> > Harvard Law School records
> >
> > Columbia University records
> >
> > Columbia University senior thesis, "Soviet Nuclear Disarmament"
> > Occidental College records, including financial aid that he may have
> > received
> >
> > Punahou School records, where Mr. Obama attended from the fifth grade
> > until he finished high school
> >
> > Noelani Elementary School records, where Barack Obama attended
> > kindergarten (according to the Hawaii Department of Education,
> > students must submit a birth certificate to register -- but parents
> > may bring a passport or student visa if the child is from a foreign
> > country)
> >
> > Complete files and schedules of his years as an Illinois state senator
> > from 1997 to 2004
> >
> > Obama's client list from during his time in private practice with the
> > Chicago law firm of Davis, Miner, Barnhill and Gallard
> > Illinois State Bar Association records
> >
> > Baptism records
> >
> > Obama/Dunham marriage license
> >
> > Obama/Dunham divorce documents
> >
> > Soetoro/Dunham marriage license
> >
> > Soetero/Dunham Adoption records

> Bet you believe the moon landings were fake and Elvis is still alive
> too, don't you?

Right wing craziness has eclipsed the left wing craziness of the past these
days.

The 9/11 freaks have now been replaced by ones who believe in "The Great
Liberal Media conspiracy", and they're referring to corporations, capitalist
corporations who own news outlets like ABC, CBS and NBC in the USA.

They rant and rave about ACORN, as if they were turning the dials for the last
election, and have replaced the left wing nuts who were on about Diebold
voting machines. They tell us that Global Warming is a big, socialist
conspiracy (when they run out of legitimate arguments about science).

It's all here in one song (from The Simpsons):

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do!
Whow leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Whot keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do!
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do! We do!
Who robs the cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do! We do

Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

"Berf" > wrote in message
T...
> Mike Ried wrote
>> Shaun, you've just clearly illustrated how the single brain cell of a
>> "race
>> fan" is so easily bamboozled.
>>

> This has been posted in rec.autos.sport.f1, and we fans of racing are not
> known to refer to ourselves as "racists".
>
> However, I wouldn't put it past Bernie Ecclestone to try it. Perhaps
> when
> the insolent little dwarf is on one of his rants about the qualities of
> Hitler's leadership or the President of the FIA, Mr. Mosley, is on one of
> his
> fantasy weekend retreats from the wife and befriending a woman of the
> night,
> and the lash.

I suspect that is a troll post. Subscribers of uf+dm are warned not to
answer.

Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

B Hughes wrote

> "Berf" > wrote in message
> T...
> > Mike Ried wrote
> >> Shaun, you've just clearly illustrated how the single brain cell of a
> >> "race
> >> fan" is so easily bamboozled.
> >>

> > This has been posted in rec.autos.sport.f1, and we fans of racing are not
> > known to refer to ourselves as "racists".
> >
> > However, I wouldn't put it past Bernie Ecclestone to try it. Perhaps
> > when
> > the insolent little dwarf is on one of his rants about the qualities of
> > Hitler's leadership or the President of the FIA, Mr. Mosley, is on one of
> > his
> > fantasy weekend retreats from the wife and befriending a woman of the
> > night,
> > and the lash.

> I suspect that is a troll post. Subscribers of uf+dm are warned not to
> answer.

I post in a few politics newsgroups, not using Berf. However, I run into some
of the biggest wackos these days.

I have no issues with clear and clean debate, but when some act badly, I often
wonder if they're actually just "plants", there to discredit the side they
supposedly support. I mean, some of them appear to be doing a "victory
dance" when the slightest and most insigificant thing happens to Obama!

It's idiotic.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 19:09:42 -0500, Lou Decruss wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 15:34:52 -0400, blake murphy
> > wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 18:59:53 -0500, Chemiker wrote:
>>>
>>> Your analysis of my comment lacks a clear understanding
>>> of what I said. Why is that, do you think? Hm?
>>>
>>> Alex

>>why would anyone undertake an analysis of a statement by a gibbering
>>birther?

> Probably for the same reason libs can't stop blaming Bush.

that may be because bush caused a lot of problems.

because this ****ing idiot says he was born in kenya, or on whatever.

>>deal with it.

> Dealing with it doesn't mean turning your back on actions you don't
> agree with.
>
> Lou

it doesn't mean trumping up some idiotic conspiracy theory (that was
entered into 48 years ago) to prove 'The One' is some kind of usurper,
either.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:36:20 -0500, Chemiker wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 07:09:36 -0500, Michel Boucher
> > wrote:
>
>>Chemiker > wrote in
m:

>>> Why would you automatically reject it as False, out of hand?

>>Because it is part of a movement being championed by dexter master baiters
>>to paint Barack as a foreigner, which is a load of codswallop.
>>
>>These purported proofs do not exist, they are innuendo, nothing more. Just
>>another loony t,right-wing conspiracy theory.

> Michel, you are a rational individual. I know this.
>
> How can you *possibly* in good faith state that something
> does NOT exist?
>
> There is an anwer. You do not wish it to exist, therefore
> you are happy to be a propagandist for your hero, and
> assert it does not exist. Sorry, that makes you just another
> political flack. I wish it were not so.
>
> I am disappointed, Michel. I thought better of you.
>
> There is much legitimate argument for the leftist position,
> but they, for some reason, choose not to reason, but to
> accuse and attack. Pity, that. BUt maybe you do not seek to
> convince your opposition, but to destroy it. Is that it, Michel?
>
> Alex, awaiting incoherent flames and personal attacks.

why respond to absolute gibberish with 'analysis'? the birthers are all
nuts, period. why the **** they are on t.v. and elsewhere is a mystery.

this is on the level of john birch society pamphets of old that accused
president eisenhower of being a paid communist agent. it deserves nothing
but scornful laughter.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lou Decruss > wrote in
:

> You write very well and seem to be well read and educated. But you're
> still a ****in idiot.

Using ad hominems to distract from your failure to refute my argument. How
terribly gauche of you.

If I'm as well-educated as you suggest then perhaps, just perhaps, I know
what I'm talking about. That is the point of being educated. It's
experience with references and the use of critical thought which can only
be achieved by actually doing it. It's a skill you learn from pursuing
academic excellence, not listening to Bill O'Really.

Birthers, Birchers, what's the diff? How do you right-whingers tell
yourselves apart? You all spout the same talking points.

A paranoid delusional fantasy, by any other name, would still be as bereft
of substance.

--

Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest
of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest
good of everyone. - John Maynard Keynes
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Michel Boucher" > wrote in message
> Lou Decruss > wrote in
> :
>
>> You write very well and seem to be well read and educated. But you're
>> still a ****in idiot.

> Using ad hominems to distract from your failure to refute my argument.
> How
> terribly gauche of you.
>
> If I'm as well-educated as you suggest then perhaps, just perhaps, I know
> what I'm talking about. That is the point of being educated. It's
> experience with references and the use of critical thought which can only
> be achieved by actually doing it. It's a skill you learn from pursuing
> academic excellence, not listening to Bill O'Really.
>
> Birthers, Birchers, what's the diff? How do you right-whingers tell
> yourselves apart? You all spout the same talking points.
>
> A paranoid delusional fantasy, by any other name, would still be as bereft
> of substance.

Damn, Lou's been in my kf for so long I forgot the nasty little toad was
still alive.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:36:20 -0500, Chemiker wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 07:09:36 -0500, Michel Boucher
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Chemiker > wrote in
>>> :

>>> Because it is part of a movement being championed by dexter master
>>> baiters to paint Barack as a foreigner, which is a load of
>>> codswallop.
>>>
>>> These purported proofs do not exist, they are innuendo, nothing
>>> more. Just another loony t,right-wing conspiracy theory.

>> Michel, you are a rational individual. I know this.
>>
>> How can you *possibly* in good faith state that something
>> does NOT exist?
>>
>> There is an anwer. You do not wish it to exist, therefore
>> you are happy to be a propagandist for your hero, and
>> assert it does not exist. Sorry, that makes you just another
>> political flack. I wish it were not so.
>>
>> I am disappointed, Michel. I thought better of you.
>>
>> There is much legitimate argument for the leftist position,
>> but they, for some reason, choose not to reason, but to
>> accuse and attack. Pity, that. BUt maybe you do not seek to
>> convince your opposition, but to destroy it. Is that it, Michel?
>>
>> Alex, awaiting incoherent flames and personal attacks.

> why respond to absolute gibberish with 'analysis'? the birthers are
> all nuts, period. why the **** they are on t.v. and elsewhere is a
> mystery.
>
> this is on the level of john birch society pamphets of old that
> accused president eisenhower of being a paid communist agent. it
> deserves nothing but scornful laughter.

His granddaughter Susan Eisenhower was on Bill Maher last night, she said
that she quit the Republican Party last year...so does that make her a real
honest - to - gawd pinko "communist"...???

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gregory Morrow" > wrote in
:

> His granddaughter Susan Eisenhower was on Bill Maher last night, she
> said that she quit the Republican Party last year...so does that make
> her a real honest - to - gawd pinko "communist"...???

She finally saw the light! :-)

--

Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest
of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest
good of everyone. - John Maynard Keynes

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 13:08:33 -0400, blake murphy
> wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:36:20 -0500, Chemiker wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 07:09:36 -0500, Michel Boucher
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>Chemiker > wrote in
:

And these people think they are rational..

Alex
Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 06:02:57 -0400, Berf wrote:

> B Hughes wrote
>>
>> "Berf" > wrote in message
>> T...
>> > Mike Ried wrote
>> >>

>> > This has been posted in rec.autos.sport.f1, and we fans of racing are
>> > not known to refer to ourselves as "racists".
>> >
>> > However, I wouldn't put it past Bernie Ecclestone to try it.
>> > Perhaps when
>> > the insolent little dwarf is on one of his rants about the qualities
>> > of Hitler's leadership or the President of the FIA, Mr. Mosley, is on
>> > one of his
>> > fantasy weekend retreats from the wife and befriending a woman of the
>> > night,
>> > and the lash.

>> I suspect that is a troll post. Subscribers of uf+dm are warned not to
>> answer.

> I post in a few politics newsgroups, not using Berf. However, I run
> into some of the biggest wackos these days.
>
> I have no issues with clear and clean debate, but when some act badly, I
> often wonder if they're actually just "plants", there to discredit the
> side they supposedly support. I mean, some of them appear to be doing
> a "victory dance" when the slightest and most insigificant thing happens
> to Obama!
>
> It's idiotic.

Sigh.....

And they vote, too; The sad part of democracy.

Cheers,
Dave
Posted to free.uk.tv.bigbrother,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1

David Melville > wrote in
:

> On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 06:02:57 -0400, Berf wrote:
>
>> B Hughes wrote
>>>
>>> "Berf" > wrote in message
>>> T...

>> I post in a few politics newsgroups, not using Berf. However, I run
>> into some of the biggest wackos these days.
>>
>> I have no issues with clear and clean debate, but when some act badly,
>> I often wonder if they're actually just "plants", there to discredit
>> the side they supposedly support. I mean, some of them appear to be
>> doing a "victory dance" when the slightest and most insigificant thing
>> happens to Obama!

Just PO'd that they f*cked up the last 8 years so badly and got caught at
it I guess. No more trough for them I'd be willing to bet any reasonable
amount that scrub and/or Cheney will be serving time in jail *very* soon
because of it. The writings on the wall IMHO.

> And they vote, too; The sad part of democracy.

Not technically. Think back to the way the greeks did it: you *had* to
serve if you were chosen and the rest of the citizens could vote you into
exile at any time.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chemiker" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 07:09:36 -0500, Michel Boucher
> > wrote:
>
>>Chemiker > wrote in
m:

>>> Why would you automatically reject it as False, out of hand?

>>Because it is part of a movement being championed by dexter master baiters
>>to paint Barack as a foreigner, which is a load of codswallop.
>>
>>These purported proofs do not exist, they are innuendo, nothing more.
>>Just
>>another loony t,right-wing conspiracy theory.

> Michel, you are a rational individual. I know this.
>
> How can you *possibly* in good faith state that something
> does NOT exist?
>
> There is an anwer. You do not wish it to exist, therefore
> you are happy to be a propagandist for your hero, and
> assert it does not exist. Sorry, that makes you just another
> political flack. I wish it were not so.
>
> I am disappointed, Michel. I thought better of you.
>
> There is much legitimate argument for the leftist position,
> but they, for some reason, choose not to reason, but to
> accuse and attack. Pity, that. BUt maybe you do not seek to
> convince your opposition, but to destroy it. Is that it, Michel?
>
> Alex, awaiting incoherent flames and personal attacks.

I'm just going to assume you were having a bad day.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 16:48:07 -0500, Gregory Morrow wrote:

> blake murphy wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:36:20 -0500, Chemiker wrote:
>>
>>> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 07:09:36 -0500, Michel Boucher

>>> Michel, you are a rational individual. I know this.
>>>
>>> How can you *possibly* in good faith state that something
>>> does NOT exist?
>>>
>>> There is an anwer. You do not wish it to exist, therefore
>>> you are happy to be a propagandist for your hero, and
>>> assert it does not exist. Sorry, that makes you just another
>>> political flack. I wish it were not so.
>>>
>>> I am disappointed, Michel. I thought better of you.
>>>
>>> There is much legitimate argument for the leftist position,
>>> but they, for some reason, choose not to reason, but to
>>> accuse and attack. Pity, that. BUt maybe you do not seek to
>>> convince your opposition, but to destroy it. Is that it, Michel?
>>>
>>> Alex, awaiting incoherent flames and personal attacks.

>> why respond to absolute gibberish with 'analysis'? the birthers are
>> all nuts, period. why the **** they are on t.v. and elsewhere is a
>> mystery.
>>
>> this is on the level of john birch society pamphets of old that
>> accused president eisenhower of being a paid communist agent. it
>> deserves nothing but scornful laughter.

> His granddaughter Susan Eisenhower was on Bill Maher last night, she said
> that she quit the Republican Party last year...so does that make her a real
> honest - to - gawd pinko "communist"...???

to some people, sure. if you believe obama is a crypto-muslim, you're
likely to believe anything.

your pal,
blake