Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default an abrigded history via food fights animation -- clever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-yldqNkGfo

An abridged history of American-centric warfare, from WWII to present
day, told through the foods of the countries in conflict.

For a breakdown of the actual battles portrayed in the film, visit:
http://www.touristpictures.com/foodfi...

For the official cheat sheet (breakdown of the foodstuffs), visit:
http://www.touristpictures.com/foodfi...

Now, to answer some FAQs...
- The food in this film was consumed either by myself or the poster or
my dog after shooting. None of the cast went to waste.
- The software used was photoshop and after effects.
- The film took the person 3 months to do.
- Although it seems like stop motion, most of it was stop motion created
within After effects, using keyframe animation. I am basically moving
the food around within the the program, frame by frame, which is the
same as traditional stop motion, only it's digital.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:00:53 +0800, Phil..c wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-yldqNkGfo
>
> An abridged history of American-centric warfare, from WWII to present
> day, told through the foods of the countries in conflict.
>
> For a breakdown of the actual battles portrayed in the film, visit:
> http://www.touristpictures.com/foodfi...
>
> For the official cheat sheet (breakdown of the foodstuffs), visit:
> http://www.touristpictures.com/foodfi...

Those are ot complete URL's. Looks like you copied them out of a
Google Post or off of Chowhound/Yelp.

The premise looks interesting. I may actually watch this when I
have time (my first u-tube from a Usenet post). I'd rather download
it in better quality, though. Where else is it available? Utube
sucks.

Here the link to the site:
http://touristpictures.com/foodfight/index.htm

-sw