Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

Default pre boiled eggs

"alan.holmes" > wrote in message

> "Serena Blanchflower" > wrote in message
>>
>> I've mentioned before that I'm unable to cook for myself, because of
>> disabilities. Even I can cook a hard boiled egg though!

> What sort of disabilities are they?
>
> If you would like to email me, send to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin
> (dot) net

Beware of divulging any personal information to the troll Holmes. If you
don't believe me just ask June Hughes what happened after she gave AH her
private number.

pre boiled eggs Mocking Malicious Mike General Cooking 0 18-07-2009 09:36 PM
Hard boiled eggs James[_1_] General Cooking 20 19-03-2009 06:06 PM
Boiled eggs amandaF General Cooking 13 25-07-2008 10:05 PM
Boiled eggs? Kajikit General Cooking 28 03-12-2003 09:26 PM