Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The Last June 30, 2009 Breakfast in History is...?

And the Last June 30, 2009 Breakfast in History is...?

Nucularized creamed chipped beef with fresh cracked pepper on toast and a
tall glass of ice cold milk.

You?

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 04:28:33 -0500, Andy > wrote:

>And the Last June 30, 2009 Breakfast in History is...?
>
>Nucularized creamed chipped beef with fresh cracked pepper on toast and a
>tall glass of ice cold milk.
>
>You?
>
>Andy

scrambled eggs, fresh thick cut bacon, rye toast, yogurt with
saskatoons, coffees ...many
Posted to rec.food.cooking

NotStu said...

> scrambled eggs, fresh thick cut bacon, rye toast, yogurt with
> saskatoons, coffees ...many

Ages ago a roommate would buy bacon by the slab. It was great slicing off
thick slices and it was delicious too! If I could only remember where he
bought it.

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> And the Last June 30, 2009 Breakfast in History is...?
>
> Nucularized creamed chipped beef with fresh cracked pepper on toast and a
> tall glass of ice cold milk.
>
> You?

OK, this time I can play (breakfast is usually coffee, period).

Oatmeal made with half-and-half, with a dollop of brown sugar added during
the last minute of cooking. I was trying to replicate the "creamy oatmeal" I
had in Ireland and I succeeded.

It may even surpass the Scottish version, wherein one dips a spoonful of hot
oatmeal into a side dish of cold heavy cream.

Felice

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> And the Last June 30, 2009 Breakfast in History is...?
>
> Nucularized creamed chipped beef with fresh cracked pepper on toast and a
> tall glass of ice cold milk.
>
> You?
>
> Andy

Breakfast was two basted eggs (that one was for you, Om).

You are up awfully early this morning. Feeling okay? I woke up at
4:30 but I stayed in bed until 5:00, then I took a shower. I wanted to
check my vegetables but it was too dark outside. My cat Phoebe went
with me, she saw a frog and ate it. Blech. I hope I do not see it
again, if you know what I mean.

Becca

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> And the Last June 30, 2009 Breakfast in History is...?
>
> Nucularized creamed chipped beef with fresh cracked pepper on toast and a
> tall glass of ice cold milk.
>
> You?
>
> Andy

Ice cold beer. Chased by another ice cold beer. Oh, and beer nuts.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue 30 Jun 2009 02:28:33a, Andy told us...

> And the Last June 30, 2009 Breakfast in History is...?

Too bad it's not the last such breakfast posting, period.

Zeesh, Andy.

> Nucularized creamed chipped beef with fresh cracked pepper on toast and a
> tall glass of ice cold milk.
>
> You?
>
> Andy

Albeit it is on topic, the nearly daily topic quickly turns ad nauseum.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Happiness is a bowl of cherries and a book of poetry under a shade

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 04:28:33 -0500, Andy > wrote:

>And the Last June 30, 2009 Breakfast in History is...?
>
>Nucularized creamed chipped beef with fresh cracked pepper on toast and a
>tall glass of ice cold milk.
>
>You?
>
>Andy

Low fat blended Key Lime yogurt, coffee and heart meds with V-8 mango
peach Splash. Yum.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Vesper said...

> Low fat blended Key Lime yogurt, coffee and heart meds with V-8 mango
> peach Splash. Yum.

That's my favorte yogurt flavor! My TJs stopped selling it recently. I was
crushed. I've never seen it sold anywhere else.

Where do you buy yours?

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright said...

> On Tue 30 Jun 2009 02:28:33a, Andy told us...
>
>> And the Last June 30, 2009 Breakfast in History is...?

> Too bad it's not the last such breakfast posting, period.
>
> Zeesh, Andy.

> Albeit it is on topic, the nearly daily topic quickly turns ad nauseum.

Didn't have breakfast today, huh?

Go be miserable in "Wholesale" threads.

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 12:46:57 -0500, Andy > wrote:

>Vesper said...
>
>> Low fat blended Key Lime yogurt, coffee and heart meds with V-8 mango
>> peach Splash. Yum.

>That's my favorte yogurt flavor! My TJs stopped selling it recently. I was
>crushed. I've never seen it sold anywhere else.
>
>Where do you buy yours?
>
>Andy

My Wal-Mart stocks it, along with lots of other really nice flavors. I
love them.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> And the Last June 30, 2009 Breakfast in History is...?
>
> Nucularized creamed chipped beef with fresh cracked pepper on toast and a
> tall glass of ice cold milk.
>
> You?
>
> Andy

I had cereal. raisin brand. And I happened to nod off at the desk, to
wake up to Mr. "big boned" licking the last of the whole milk out of the
bowl while standing on my lap... I *must* be getting old.

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Vesper wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 12:46:57 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>
>> Vesper said...
>>
>>> Low fat blended Key Lime yogurt, coffee and heart meds with V-8
>>> mango peach Splash. Yum.

>> That's my favorte yogurt flavor! My TJs stopped selling it
>> recently.
>> I was crushed. I've never seen it sold anywhere else.
>>
>> Where do you buy yours?
>>
>> Andy

> My Wal-Mart stocks it, along with lots of other really nice flavors.
> love them.

Giant Food sells key lime yogurt - made by Yoplait, along with other
great flavors.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> And the Last June 30, 2009 Breakfast in History is...?
>
> Nucularized creamed chipped beef with fresh cracked pepper on toast and a
> tall glass of ice cold milk.
>
> You?
>
> Andy

Two croissants, one with peanut butter and one with Nutella. Fresh
pineapple, green grapes with honey (they were sour) and of course the
partly-caffeinated solution without which morning aren't worth bothering
about
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> And the Last June 30, 2009 Breakfast in History is...?
>
> Nucularized creamed chipped beef with fresh cracked pepper on toast and a
> tall glass of ice cold milk.
>
> You?
>
> Andy

Leftover roasted leg of lamb in chermoula.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Arri London wrote:

> Andy wrote:
>> And the Last June 30, 2009 Breakfast in History is...?
>>
>> Nucularized creamed chipped beef with fresh cracked pepper on toast and a
>> tall glass of ice cold milk.
>>
>> You?
>>
>> Andy

> Two croissants, one with peanut butter and one with Nutella. Fresh
> pineapple, green grapes with honey (they were sour) and of course the
> partly-caffeinated solution without which morning aren't worth bothering
> about

Nutella... I don't want to think about that. Begone!

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Giusi wrote:
> "Andy" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>> And the Last June 30, 2009 Breakfast in History is...?
>>
>> Nucularized creamed chipped beef with fresh cracked pepper on toast and a
>> tall glass of ice cold milk.
>>
>> You?
>>
>> Andy

> Leftover roasted leg of lamb in chermoula.

OOoooo. I see you also believe anything goes for breakfast.

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jean B. said...

> Nutella... I don't want to think about that. Begone!

That's always been something that for the life of me, I keep forgetting to
buy/try!

Andy
--
"But Manny, Ellie's fun and you're no fun! She completes you!
--Sid the Sloth, "Ice Age: The Meltdown"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Jean B. said...
>
>> Nutella... I don't want to think about that. Begone!

> That's always been something that for the life of me, I keep forgetting to
> buy/try!
>
> Andy

Well, once you do try it, you will probably be an instant convert.

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jean B. said...

> Andy wrote:
>> Jean B. said...
>>
>>> Nutella... I don't want to think about that. Begone!

>> That's always been something that for the life of me, I keep forgetting
>> to buy/try!
>>
>> Andy

> Well, once you do try it, you will probably be an instant convert.

That's what I'm afraid of.

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jean B." ha scritto nel messaggio

Giusi ha scritto nel messaggio

>> Leftover roasted leg of lamb in chermoula.

> OOoooo. I see you also believe anything goes for breakfast.
>
> --
> Jean B.

Anything but sugary sweets which let me down after 2-3 hours. I am in a
stint of working every night so I have no appetite at night, but then I have
nice leftovers in the morning.... well-planned, eh?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jean B." wrote:

> Arri London wrote:
> >
> > Andy wrote:
> >> And the Last June 30, 2009 Breakfast in History is...?
> >>
> >> Nucularized creamed chipped beef with fresh cracked pepper on toast and a
> >> tall glass of ice cold milk.
> >>
> >> You?
> >>
> >> Andy

> > Two croissants, one with peanut butter and one with Nutella. Fresh
> > pineapple, green grapes with honey (they were sour) and of course the
> > partly-caffeinated solution without which morning aren't worth bothering
> > about

> Nutella... I don't want to think about that. Begone!
>
> --
> Jean B.

Sorry! It is an infrequent treat around our house.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jean B. wrote:
[Nutella]
> Well, once you do try it, you will probably be an instant convert.

You can have my share.

Serene, not a Nutella-lover

--
42 Magazine, celebrating life with meaning. Inaugural issue is here!
http://42magazine.com

"But here's a handy hint: if your fabulous theory for ending war and
all other human conflict will not survive an online argument with
humourless feminists who are not afraid to throw rape around as an
example, your theory needs work." -- Aqua, alt.polyamory
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Arri London wrote:

> "Jean B." wrote:
>> Arri London wrote:

>>> Two croissants, one with peanut butter and one with Nutella. Fresh
>>> pineapple, green grapes with honey (they were sour) and of course the
>>> partly-caffeinated solution without which morning aren't worth bothering
>>> about

>> Nutella... I don't want to think about that. Begone!
>>
>> --
>> Jean B.

> Sorry! It is an infrequent treat around our house.

I guess I'd need a single-sized tub of it. Not a bad idea.

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Serene Vannoy wrote:
> Jean B. wrote:
> [Nutella]
>> Well, once you do try it, you will probably be an instant convert.
>>

> You can have my share.
>
> Serene, not a Nutella-lover

Is that good or bad, I wonder? That is a nice offer, but the
problem would be access to too much Nutella!

--
Jean B.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 08:40:51 -0400, "Jean B." > wrote:

>Serene Vannoy wrote:
>> Jean B. wrote:
>> [Nutella]
>>> Well, once you do try it, you will probably be an instant convert.
>>>

>> You can have my share.
>>
>> Serene, not a Nutella-lover
>>

>Is that good or bad, I wonder? That is a nice offer, but the
>problem would be access to too much Nutella!

Since I don't like hazelnuts, I didn't think I'd like Nutella. WRONG!
Don't you love it on crepes? Which reminds me... it's summer -
dessert crepes will be the fill it yourself kind with mixed berries,
bananas, Nutella and whipped cream.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 08:40:51 -0400, "Jean B." > wrote:
>
>> Serene Vannoy wrote:
>>> Jean B. wrote:
>>> [Nutella]
>>>>
>>> You can have my share.
>>>
>>> Serene, not a Nutella-lover
>>>

>> Is that good or bad, I wonder? That is a nice offer, but the
>> problem would be access to too much Nutella!

> Since I don't like hazelnuts, I didn't think I'd like Nutella. WRONG!
> Don't you love it on crepes? Which reminds me... it's summer -
> dessert crepes will be the fill it yourself kind with mixed berries,
> bananas, Nutella and whipped cream.

Noooo! I really try not to have Nutella here. (Actually, I use
another brand because there is something in Nutella's ingredient
list that I don't like. Gee, on wikipedia, it states the
ingredients are sugar, vegetable oil, 13 % hazelnuts, cocoa
powder, skimmed milk powder, lecithin, and vanilla. That doesn't
seem bad. I seem to recall partially hydrogenated oil and/or I am
thinking the cocoa would give me a headache.)

Assuming you like peanuts, The Peanut Butter Company (I think
that's the name) has a very good (and smooth) chocolate peanut
butter. I think I'll try to purge THAT from my memory too.

)

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 11:18:00 -0400, "Jean B." > wrote:

>Assuming you like peanuts, The Peanut Butter Company (I think
>that's the name) has a very good (and smooth) chocolate peanut
>butter. I think I'll try to purge THAT from my memory too.

I always have a jar of peanut butter on the shelf, it's un American
not to. Didn't you get the memo? Chocolate peanut butter is a new
one on me, but now that you've given me a heads up... I'll look for
it!

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 11:18:00 -0400, "Jean B." > wrote:
>
>> Assuming you like peanuts, The Peanut Butter Company (I think
>> that's the name) has a very good (and smooth) chocolate peanut
>> butter. I think I'll try to purge THAT from my memory too.

> I always have a jar of peanut butter on the shelf, it's un American
> not to. Didn't you get the memo? Chocolate peanut butter is a new
> one on me, but now that you've given me a heads up... I'll look for
> it!

Look for that brand. It was very good (much to my surprise).
Hmmm. PB. Maybe that's what's for lunch.

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Arri London >
wrote:

> "Jean B." wrote:
> >
> > Arri London wrote:

> > > Two croissants, one with peanut butter and one with Nutella. Fresh
> > > pineapple, green grapes with honey (they were sour) and of course the
> > > partly-caffeinated solution without which morning aren't worth bothering
> > > about

> > Nutella... I don't want to think about that. Begone!
> >
> > --
> > Jean B.

> Sorry! It is an infrequent treat around our house.

Ditto here... <sigh>
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jean B." wrote:

> Arri London wrote:

> >> Nutella... I don't want to think about that. Begone!
> >>
> >> --
> >> Jean B.

> > Sorry! It is an infrequent treat around our house.

> I guess I'd need a single-sized tub of it. Not a bad idea.
>
> --
> Jean B.

It comes in a small jar. Or go to some posh gourmet shop and get it in
tiny individual jars.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Arri London" > wrote in message

> "Jean B." wrote:
>>
>> Arri London wrote:

>> > Sorry! It is an infrequent treat around our house.

>> I guess I'd need a single-sized tub of it. Not a bad idea.
>>
>> --
>> Jean B.

> It comes in a small jar. Or go to some posh gourmet shop and get it in
> tiny individual jars.

I LOVE Nutella on hot croissants.