Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

Default Sandra's Money Saving Meals: All American

I loved that the biggest reason SLop used the least lean hamburger meat
was price, not that it would make juicier burgers.

I bet there are a lot of Fandras who tried to make that bermuda onion
compost, err, compote, which took an hour to cook, at the same time they
grilled the burgers.

Wow. TWO "Me washie handsies"! segments this week!

I laughed about her claim that using cherry pie filling from a can is
cheaper than making it from scratch.

Pumpkin pie spice with EVERYTHING, SLop?

Those tarts she made were literally falling apart as she made them, so
it was even more obvious that MV swapped them out for hers in the oven.

And of course, more of SLop's mathemagic!

I laughed during the watermelon fizzy segment because nearly everything
she did was the exact opposite of the time she made them on her other
show: booze/no booze; slutty outfit/frumpy clothes; sliced
watermelon/"pre-sliced" watermelon; etc.

A drained can of black beans, a drained can of kidney beans, and some
"chili seasoning" warmed up on a stove is chili. NOT. Why did the pop up
tell us that the canned stuff without meat is cheaper?

Thanks for telling us to place one hot dog in each bun, SLop! I wondered
what I had been doing wrong all these years!

That "freeform" meatloaf she plopped onto a baking sheet and stuck in
the oven looked very fecal.

As usual, her money-saving tips were things we learned in junior high
school home economics class.

--
WARNING!!!
Use of these recipes may be hazardous to your health, food budget,

Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 04:30:27 -0400, Ubiquitous
> wrote:

>I loved that the biggest reason SLop used the least lean hamburger meat
>was price, not that it would make juicier burgers.
>
>I bet there are a lot of Fandras who tried to make that bermuda onion
>compost, err, compote, which took an hour to cook, at the same time they
>grilled the burgers.
>
>Wow. TWO "Me washie handsies"! segments this week!
>
>I laughed about her claim that using cherry pie filling from a can is
>cheaper than making it from scratch.
>
>Pumpkin pie spice with EVERYTHING, SLop?
>
>Those tarts she made were literally falling apart as she made them, so
>it was even more obvious that MV swapped them out for hers in the oven.
>
>And of course, more of SLop's mathemagic!
>
>I laughed during the watermelon fizzy segment because nearly everything
>she did was the exact opposite of the time she made them on her other
>show: booze/no booze; slutty outfit/frumpy clothes; sliced
>watermelon/"pre-sliced" watermelon; etc.
>
>A drained can of black beans, a drained can of kidney beans, and some
>"chili seasoning" warmed up on a stove is chili. NOT. Why did the pop up
>tell us that the canned stuff without meat is cheaper?
>
>Thanks for telling us to place one hot dog in each bun, SLop! I wondered
>what I had been doing wrong all these years!
>
>That "freeform" meatloaf she plopped onto a baking sheet and stuck in
>the oven looked very fecal.
>
>As usual, her money-saving tips were things we learned in junior high
>school home economics class.

This was the first time I've watched her in a while. It was
some of the most unappetizing crap I've ever seen on her
show. And won't your guests be so pleased that you
sacrificed taste for $ saved!

Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

"redsurf" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 04:30:27 -0400, Ubiquitous
> > wrote:
>
>>I loved that the biggest reason SLop used the least lean hamburger meat
>>was price, not that it would make juicier burgers.
>>
>>I bet there are a lot of Fandras who tried to make that bermuda onion
>>compost, err, compote, which took an hour to cook, at the same time they
>>grilled the burgers.
>>
>>Wow. TWO "Me washie handsies"! segments this week!
>>
>>I laughed about her claim that using cherry pie filling from a can is
>>cheaper than making it from scratch.
>>
>>Pumpkin pie spice with EVERYTHING, SLop?
>>
>>Those tarts she made were literally falling apart as she made them, so
>>it was even more obvious that MV swapped them out for hers in the oven.
>>
>>And of course, more of SLop's mathemagic!
>>
>>I laughed during the watermelon fizzy segment because nearly everything
>>she did was the exact opposite of the time she made them on her other
>>show: booze/no booze; slutty outfit/frumpy clothes; sliced
>>watermelon/"pre-sliced" watermelon; etc.
>>
>>A drained can of black beans, a drained can of kidney beans, and some
>>"chili seasoning" warmed up on a stove is chili. NOT. Why did the pop up
>>tell us that the canned stuff without meat is cheaper?
>>
>>Thanks for telling us to place one hot dog in each bun, SLop! I wondered
>>what I had been doing wrong all these years!
>>
>>That "freeform" meatloaf she plopped onto a baking sheet and stuck in
>>the oven looked very fecal.
>>
>>As usual, her money-saving tips were things we learned in junior high
>>school home economics class.

> This was the first time I've watched her in a while. It was
> some of the most unappetizing crap I've ever seen on her
> show. And won't your guests be so pleased that you
> sacrificed taste for $ saved!

Honestly, she ought to just tell the audience to quit their jobs and live
off food stamps. Then they wouldn't have to spend anything on their food
while they live on the government dole. They might actually eat better than
they did trying to mimic Sandra's kitchen ****-ups.