Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Question

Nobody wants to talk about politics, but I was just wondering if
anyone knows if there's money in the stimulus package for rennovation
and expansion of this........

http://tinyurl.com/cg7x4t

If you've never had one, you don't know what you're missing!
--
mad
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Mack A. Damia > wrote:

> Nobody wants to talk about politics, but I was just wondering if
> anyone knows if there's money in the stimulus package for rennovation
> and expansion of this........
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cg7x4t
>
> If you've never had one, you don't know what you're missing!

Interesting article. Seriously though, most states have a web page where
you can see how they are spending federal stimulus money.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 09 May 2009 07:36:46 -0400, Stan Horwitz >
wrote:

>In article >,
> Mack A. Damia > wrote:
>
>> Nobody wants to talk about politics, but I was just wondering if
>> anyone knows if there's money in the stimulus package for rennovation
>> and expansion of this........
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/cg7x4t
>>
>> If you've never had one, you don't know what you're missing!

>Interesting article. Seriously though, most states have a web page where
>you can see how they are spending federal stimulus money.

It's a joke. A tunnel carrying burritos from the West Coast to the
East Coast?

You're not the only one!
--
mad
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 9, 9:04*am, Mack A. Damia > wrote:
> On Sat, 09 May 2009 07:36:46 -0400, Stan Horwitz >
> wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > Mack A. Damia > wrote:

> >> Nobody wants to talk about politics, but I was just wondering if
> >> anyone knows if there's money in the stimulus package for rennovation
> >> and expansion of this........

> >>http://tinyurl.com/cg7x4t

> >> If you've never had one, you don't know what you're missing!

> >Interesting article. Seriously though, most states have a web page where
> >you can see how they are spending federal stimulus money.

> It's a joke. *A tunnel carrying burritos from the West Coast to the
> East Coast?

I just want one that will transport burritos from Chicago to St.
Louis.

> You're not the only one! *
> --
> mad

--Bryan http://www.flickr.com/photos/15522299@N08/?saved=1
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 9 May 2009 07:30:11 -0700 (PDT), Bobo Bonobo®
> wrote:

>On May 9, 9:04*am, Mack A. Damia > wrote:
>> On Sat, 09 May 2009 07:36:46 -0400, Stan Horwitz >
>> wrote:

>> >Interesting article. Seriously though, most states have a web page where
>> >you can see how they are spending federal stimulus money.

>> It's a joke. *A tunnel carrying burritos from the West Coast to the
>> East Coast?

>I just want one that will transport burritos from Chicago to St.
>Louis.
>>
>> You're not the only one! *
>> --
>> mad