Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Mariel Hemingway's new cookbook

Has anyone purchased Mariel Hemingway's new cookbook yet? I love her
cookbooks and life philosophy on organic, local food. I just ordered the
new one 'Mariel's Kitchen' from a link passed to me by a friend that
offers free gifts (some videos, an audio meditation, extra recipes), so
I thought I would pass it on.

www.marielhemingway.com/promo/

I'm not sure how long it will be up working, but it worked today.

Good luck! The gifts look nice.

--
psyGirl7
Message origin: www.TRAVEL.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 7, 5:17*pm, psyGirl7 >
wrote:
> Has anyone purchased Mariel Hemingway's new cookbook yet? I love her
> cookbooks and life philosophy on organic, local food. I just ordered the
> new one 'Mariel's Kitchen' from a link passed to me by a friend that
> offers free gifts (some videos, an audio meditation, extra recipes), so
> I thought I would pass it on. *
>
> www.marielhemingway.com/promo/
>
> I'm not sure how long it will be up working, but it worked today.
>
> Good luck! The gifts look nice.
>
> --
> psyGirl7
> Message origin:www.TRAVEL.com

If there's a recipe for Sloppy Joe's then I'm getting it!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

I really enjoyed the pbs show "Endless Feast". I look forward to
checking Mariel's book out.
I have a great love for horses and as I get older I have started to
garden. With my pasture rotation I have started small gardens just of
plants I think I might like to eat. BTW I never knew strawberries
could taste like sunshine and sweetness. Fresh fruits and vegetables
are amazingly delicious.
My thoughts recently are that I would like to grow a vegetable that I
could harvest for a local market or chef.
I have 2 compost bins 1 is a yr old that I use now and the other is
being built up for next year. Horse manure is the best stuff, I have
always cursed it and now I harvest it every chance I get.
Any thoughts out there on something unique to grow fresh that would be
desirable from a local small grower?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 8 May 2009 08:17:33 -0700 (PDT), Chemo the Clown
> wrote:

>On May 7, 5:17*pm, psyGirl7 >
>wrote:
>> Has anyone purchased Mariel Hemingway's new cookbook yet? I love her
>> cookbooks and life philosophy on organic, local food. I just ordered the
>> new one 'Mariel's Kitchen' from a link passed to me by a friend that
>> offers free gifts (some videos, an audio meditation, extra recipes), so
>> I thought I would pass it on. *
>>
>> www.marielhemingway.com/promo/
>>
>> I'm not sure how long it will be up working, but it worked today.
>>
>> Good luck! The gifts look nice.
>>
>> --
>> psyGirl7
>> Message origin:www.TRAVEL.com

>If there's a recipe for Sloppy Joe's then I'm getting it!

Just had a craving after many years while walking around the grocery
store and bought a can of Manwich (original Sloppy Joe).

In all my life, I've never made them - always bought them.

Now, where's that ground beef?
--
mad
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 8 May 2009 08:30:32 -0700 (PDT), suzireb >
wrote:

>I really enjoyed the pbs show "Endless Feast". I look forward to
>checking Mariel's book out.
>I have a great love for horses and as I get older I have started to
>garden. With my pasture rotation I have started small gardens just of
>plants I think I might like to eat. BTW I never knew strawberries
>could taste like sunshine and sweetness. Fresh fruits and vegetables
>are amazingly delicious.
>My thoughts recently are that I would like to grow a vegetable that I
>could harvest for a local market or chef.
>I have 2 compost bins 1 is a yr old that I use now and the other is
>being built up for next year. Horse manure is the best stuff, I have
>always cursed it and now I harvest it every chance I get.
>Any thoughts out there on something unique to grow fresh that would be
>desirable from a local small grower?

Why not approach a few, see what's hard to get or expensive to procure
by him. You never know, you may be starting yourself a small businees
which may be profitable.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 8, 8:30*am, suzireb > wrote:
> I really enjoyed the pbs show "Endless Feast". *I look forward to
> checking Mariel's book out.
> I have a great love for horses and as I get older I have started to
> garden. *With my pasture rotation I have started small gardens just of
> plants I think I might like to eat. *BTW I never knew strawberries
> could taste like sunshine and sweetness. *Fresh fruits and vegetables
> are amazingly delicious.
> My thoughts recently are that I would like to grow a vegetable that I
> could harvest for a local market or chef.
> I have 2 compost bins 1 is a yr old that I use now and the other is
> being built up for next year. *Horse manure is the best stuff, I have
> always cursed it and now I harvest it every chance I get.
> Any thoughts out there on something unique to grow fresh that would be
> desirable from a local small grower?

Herbs would be great...

Cookbook The Cook General Cooking 6 03-10-2009 10:55 PM
Mariel Hemingway's new cookbook psyGirl7 General Cooking 0 08-05-2009 12:14 AM
Cookbook Suggestion: was (2009-03-08) NS-RFC: The RFC Cookbook on-line Boron Elgar General Cooking 0 09-03-2009 02:52 PM
The best cookbook is... [email protected] General Cooking 41 23-09-2006 06:29 PM
Ernest Hemingway's Cold Cucumber Soup Duckie ® Recipes 0 14-07-2005 09:33 PM