Old 30-04-2009, 04:32 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Re-FYI: rfc bulls*it got you down?

"Andy" wrote in message ...
OT: Re-FYI: rfc bulls*it got you down?

Tired of the same old "what was breakfast?" crap???

http://www.ted.com/

Spend a while listening to some serious non-rfc non-bulls*it by serious
non-
bulls*itters on seriously non-bulls*it topics.

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.

Thanks Andy, the site looks real interesting. I can't listen to the stuff at
work but I'm going to hit it tonight and download some of the videos.

Jon

Old 30-04-2009, 04:37 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Zeppo said...

"Andy" wrote in message
OT: Re-FYI: rfc bulls*it got you down?

Tired of the same old "what was breakfast?" crap???

http://www.ted.com/

Spend a while listening to some serious non-rfc non-bulls*it by serious
non-
bulls*itters on seriously non-bulls*it topics.

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.

Thanks Andy, the site looks real interesting. I can't listen to the
stuff at work but I'm going to hit it tonight and download some of the
videos.

Jon

Jon,

It's brilliant countless hours of interesting stuff, imho!

Enjoy!

Best,

Andy
--