Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default FoodTV: "Cooking for Real," w/Sunny Anderson

FoodTV: "Cooking for Real," w/Sunny Anderson

I just tuned into her show.

Geez... and I thought Rachel Ray had a meth problem???

Sunny talks non-stop!!! Once in a while she'll catch her breath and then go
right back to it.

Never heard anyone like her.

Scary.

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> FoodTV: "Cooking for Real," w/Sunny Anderson
>
> I just tuned into her show.
>
> Geez... and I thought Rachel Ray had a meth problem???
>
> Sunny talks non-stop!!! Once in a while she'll catch her breath and
> then go right back to it.
>
> Never heard anyone like her.

I like her. She seems nice and I'd call her charming. I like
the looks of her food, too.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> FoodTV: "Cooking for Real," w/Sunny Anderson
>
> I just tuned into her show.
>
> Geez... and I thought Rachel Ray had a meth problem???
>
> Sunny talks non-stop!!! Once in a while she'll catch her breath and then go
> right back to it.
>
> Never heard anyone like her.
>
> Scary.
>
> Andy

There's a couple of the new shows that I don't care for: Sunny Anderson
is one, the Neely's is the other, too much yakkity yak and not enough
about cookin'. I also don't care for Rachel Ray, Everyday Italian or any
of the big headed childs shows and most of the others on there. The only
one I watch is old Alton Brown shows, he's a little hokey but at least
he imparts some valuable knowledge to his audience.

You think FoodTV has gone downhill, take a look at HGTV, Home and Garden
TV is all about yuppie moving up into bigger or more expensive houses,
how to decorate them, and about landscaping. Haven't seen a real
gardening show on there for ever.

Got Dish satellite with 200++ channels and I watch about ten. Once you
block out the religious, shopping, liberal news media (shut up Blake!)
and the other trash that is on there you might as well have rabbit ears
and get the two channels we have in our area.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

George Shirley said...

> Got Dish satellite with 200++ channels and I watch about ten.

George,

10 years or more ago, I wished cable TV would offer custom service. 25¢/month
for each channel you wanted to receive.

Sounds like we're in the same boat.

Wishful thinking!

Best,

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"George Shirley" wrote:
> Andy wrote:
>>
>> FoodTV: "Cooking for Real," w/Sunny Anderson
>> Sunny talks non-stop!!! Once in a while she'll catch her breath and then
>> go right back to it.
>>
>> Never heard anyone like her.

> There's a couple of the new shows that I don't care for: Sunny Anderson is
> one.

Who listens to her voice... she's got a nice hefty rack. No one watches
cooking shows to learn how to cook unless they're a pinhead, they're only
for entertainment value and for selling designer kitchen products to
pinheads.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

George Shirley wrote:
> Andy wrote:
>> FoodTV: "Cooking for Real," w/Sunny Anderson
>>
>> I just tuned into her show.
>>
>> Geez... and I thought Rachel Ray had a meth problem???
>>
>> Sunny talks non-stop!!! Once in a while she'll catch her breath and
>> then go right back to it.
>>
>> Never heard anyone like her.
>>
>> Scary.
>>
>> Andy

> There's a couple of the new shows that I don't care for: Sunny Anderson
> is one, the Neely's is the other, too much yakkity yak and not enough
> about cookin'. I also don't care for Rachel Ray, Everyday Italian or any
> of the big headed childs shows and most of the others on there. The only
> one I watch is old Alton Brown shows, he's a little hokey but at least
> he imparts some valuable knowledge to his audience.
>
> You think FoodTV has gone downhill, take a look at HGTV, Home and Garden
> TV is all about yuppie moving up into bigger or more expensive houses,
> how to decorate them, and about landscaping. Haven't seen a real
> gardening show on there for ever.
>
> Got Dish satellite with 200++ channels and I watch about ten. Once you
> block out the religious, shopping, liberal news media (shut up Blake!)
> and the other trash that is on there you might as well have rabbit ears
> and get the two channels we have in our area.

....and miss the Travel Channel???

--
Janet Wilder
way-the-heck-south Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

brooklyn1 said...

> "George Shirley" wrote:
>> Andy wrote:
>>>
>>> FoodTV: "Cooking for Real," w/Sunny Anderson
>>> Sunny talks non-stop!!! Once in a while she'll catch her breath and
>>> then go right back to it.
>>>
>>> Never heard anyone like her.

>> There's a couple of the new shows that I don't care for: Sunny Anderson
>> is one.

> Who listens to her voice... she's got a nice hefty rack. No one watches
> cooking shows to learn how to cook unless they're a pinhead, they're
> only for entertainment value and for selling designer kitchen products
> to pinheads.

brooklyn1,

So that's what the "mute" button is for?!?

Dammit! Dammit!! Dammit!!!

Heh heh heh,

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

brooklyn1 wrote:

> "George Shirley" wrote:
> >
> > There's a couple of the new shows that I don't care for: Sunny Anderson is
> > one.

> Who listens to her voice... she's got a nice hefty rack. No one watches
> cooking shows to learn how to cook unless they're a pinhead, they're only
> for entertainment value and for selling designer kitchen products to
> pinheads.

Hefty? You must not have seen many.

http://www.foodnetworkfans.com/forum...raycooking.gif
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>> "George Shirley" wrote:
>> >
>> > There's a couple of the new shows that I don't care for: Sunny Anderson
>> > is
>> > one.

>> Who listens to her voice... she's got a nice hefty rack. No one watches
>> cooking shows to learn how to cook unless they're a pinhead, they're only
>> for entertainment value and for selling designer kitchen products to
>> pinheads.

> Hefty? You must not have seen many.
>
> http://www.foodnetworkfans.com/forum...raycooking.gif

That gal in the training bra ain't the same Sunny Anderson I'm ogling:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/chefs/sun...res/index.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> FoodTV: "Cooking for Real," w/Sunny Anderson
>
> I just tuned into her show.
>
> Geez... and I thought Rachel Ray had a meth problem???
>
> Sunny talks non-stop!!! Once in a while she'll catch her breath and then go
> right back to it.
>
> Never heard anyone like her.
>
> Scary.
>
> Andy
> --

LOL try some of the Spanish-language cooks on V/Me (Spanish language
public TV). Those people zoom through their recipes. By the time one
phrase has downloaded to my brain, they are several steps ahead. Real
test of language comprehension

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Arri London said...

> Andy wrote:
>>
>> FoodTV: "Cooking for Real," w/Sunny Anderson
>>
>> I just tuned into her show.
>>
>> Geez... and I thought Rachel Ray had a meth problem???
>>
>> Sunny talks non-stop!!! Once in a while she'll catch her breath and
>> then go right back to it.
>>
>> Never heard anyone like her.
>>
>> Scary.
>>
>> Andy
>> --
>>

> LOL try some of the Spanish-language cooks on V/Me (Spanish language
> public TV). Those people zoom through their recipes. By the time one
> phrase has downloaded to my brain, they are several steps ahead. Real
> test of language comprehension

Arri,

If I had a better command of the Spanish language dialects and a better
ear, I would listen in. I don't know if I get that TV channel.

Best,

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:11:30 -0500, Andy > wrote:

>FoodTV: "Cooking for Real," w/Sunny Anderson
>
>I just tuned into her show.
>
>Geez... and I thought Rachel Ray had a meth problem???
>
>Sunny talks non-stop!!! Once in a while she'll catch her breath and then go
>right back to it.
>
>Never heard anyone like her.
>
>Scary.

LOL! I think Sunny is one of the better "new" personalities on FTV.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:07:29 -0500, George Shirley
> wrote:

>the Neely's is the other, too much yakkity yak and not enough
>about cookin'

I can't stand the Neelys.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet Wilder" > wrote in message
> George Shirley wrote:

snip
>> You think FoodTV has gone downhill, take a look at HGTV, Home and Garden
>> TV is all about yuppie moving up into bigger or more expensive houses,
>> how to decorate them, and about landscaping. Haven't seen a real
>> gardening show on there for ever.

snip
> Janet Wilder

Just saw an ad in our local paper. Granite countertop material is on
sale -- reason given? The granite is 'last year's colors'. Saints preserve
us! Since I'm not really fashion savvy, I can go buy the sale granite. My
neighbors, who are really fashion forward, must replace the countertops
they had installed last year because the color is out of style. Crazy
Janet

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:06:26 -0600, "Janet Bostwick"
> wrote:

>Just saw an ad in our local paper. Granite countertop material is on
>sale -- reason given? The granite is 'last year's colors'. Saints preserve
>us! Since I'm not really fashion savvy, I can go buy the sale granite. My
>neighbors, who are really fashion forward, must replace the countertops
>they had installed last year because the color is out of style. Crazy
>Janet

OK, gotta know. What is last year's color? Granite was eons in the
making.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf said...

> On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:11:30 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>
>>FoodTV: "Cooking for Real," w/Sunny Anderson
>>
>>I just tuned into her show.
>>
>>Geez... and I thought Rachel Ray had a meth problem???
>>
>>Sunny talks non-stop!!! Once in a while she'll catch her breath and then
>>go right back to it.
>>
>>Never heard anyone like her.
>>
>>Scary.
>>

> LOL! I think Sunny is one of the better "new" personalities on FTV.

sf,

She reminds me of my good old friend with the multiple personality
disorder. The voice in his head can't bark at him if he's speaking, so he
incessantly blabs constantly, just like Sunny does. I've listened through
1-1/2 hours of non-stop, can't get a word in edgewise conversation with
him.

He was a crystal meth addict. She's an unfriendly reminder of a terrible
mental condition.

To her credit, through all her blabber, she does get food on the plate when
all is said and done.

Best,

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:06:26 -0600, "Janet Bostwick"
> > wrote:
>
>>Just saw an ad in our local paper. Granite countertop material is on
>>sale -- reason given? The granite is 'last year's colors'. Saints
>>preserve
>>us! Since I'm not really fashion savvy, I can go buy the sale granite.
>>My
>>neighbors, who are really fashion forward, must replace the countertops
>>they had installed last year because the color is out of style. Crazy
>>Janet

> OK, gotta know. What is last year's color? Granite was eons in the
> making.

Don't know, they didn't say. Long -time installation, short-lived interest.
Sad

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet Bostwick" > wrote in message
m...

> "Janet Wilder" > wrote in message
>> George Shirley wrote:

> snip
>>> You think FoodTV has gone downhill, take a look at HGTV, Home and Garden
>>> TV is all about yuppie moving up into bigger or more expensive houses,
>>> how to decorate them, and about landscaping. Haven't seen a real
>>> gardening show on there for ever.

> snip
>> Janet Wilder

> Just saw an ad in our local paper. Granite countertop material is on
> sale -- reason given? The granite is 'last year's colors'. Saints
> preserve us! Since I'm not really fashion savvy, I can go buy the sale
> granite. My neighbors, who are really fashion forward, must replace the
> countertops they had installed last year because the color is out of
> style. Crazy
> Janet

Neighbours of close friends installed a "Wow" kitchen. They mostly eat
take-out!!!!
Graham

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:29:38 -0700, Mark Thorson wrote:

> brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>> "George Shirley" wrote:
>>>
>>> There's a couple of the new shows that I don't care for: Sunny Anderson is
>>> one.

>> Who listens to her voice... she's got a nice hefty rack. No one watches
>> cooking shows to learn how to cook unless they're a pinhead, they're only
>> for entertainment value and for selling designer kitchen products to
>> pinheads.

> Hefty? You must not have seen many.
>
> http://www.foodnetworkfans.com/forum...raycooking.gif

if you're talking about real life, make that next to zero, except in strip
clubs.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 24, 9:26*am, "graham" > wrote:
> "Janet Bostwick" > wrote in message
>
> m...
>

> > "Janet Wilder" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >> George Shirley wrote:

> > snip

> > snip
> >> Janet Wilder

> > Just saw an ad in our local paper. *Granite countertop material is on
> > sale -- reason given? *The granite is 'last year's colors'. *Saints
> > preserve us! *Since I'm not really fashion savvy, I can go buy the sale
> > granite. *My neighbors, who are really fashion forward, *must replace the
> > countertops they had installed last year because the color is out of
> > style. *Crazy
> > Janet

> Neighbours of close friends installed a "Wow" kitchen. *They mostly eat
> take-out!!!!
> Graham- Hide quoted text -

Isn't that ALWAYS the way? People with great kitchen hardly cook!!!

Kris,who cooks a lot but has a so-so kitchen

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:06:26 -0600, "Janet Bostwick"
> > wrote:
>
>>Just saw an ad in our local paper. Granite countertop material is on
>>sale -- reason given? The granite is 'last year's colors'. Saints
>>preserve
>>us! Since I'm not really fashion savvy, I can go buy the sale granite.
>>My
>>neighbors, who are really fashion forward, must replace the countertops
>>they had installed last year because the color is out of style. Crazy
>>Janet

> OK, gotta know. What is last year's color? Granite was eons in the
> making.
>
> --
> I love cooking with wine.
> Sometimes I even put it in the food.

So you have to order your color waaaaaaaay in advance.

Jon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> sf said...
>
>> On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:11:30 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>>
>>>FoodTV: "Cooking for Real," w/Sunny Anderson
>>>
>>>I just tuned into her show.
>>>
>>>Geez... and I thought Rachel Ray had a meth problem???
>>>
>>>Sunny talks non-stop!!! Once in a while she'll catch her breath and then
>>>go right back to it.
>>>
>>>Never heard anyone like her.
>>>
>>>Scary.
>>>

>> LOL! I think Sunny is one of the better "new" personalities on FTV.

> sf,
>
> She reminds me of my good old friend with the multiple personality
> disorder. The voice in his head can't bark at him if he's speaking, so he
> incessantly blabs constantly, just like Sunny does. I've listened through
> 1-1/2 hours of non-stop, can't get a word in edgewise conversation with
> him.

Gawd, that explains a lot about my ex...

:-)
Jon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kris wrote:
> On Apr 24, 9:26 am, "graham" > wrote:
>> "Janet Bostwick" > wrote in message
>>
>> m...

>>> snip
>>> snip
>>> Just saw an ad in our local paper. Granite countertop material is on
>>> sale -- reason given? The granite is 'last year's colors'. Saints
>>> preserve us! Since I'm not really fashion savvy, I can go buy the sale
>>> granite. My neighbors, who are really fashion forward, must replace the
>>> countertops they had installed last year because the color is out of
>>> style. Crazy
>>> Janet

>> Neighbours of close friends installed a "Wow" kitchen. They mostly eat
>> take-out!!!!
>> Graham- Hide quoted text -

> Isn't that ALWAYS the way? People with great kitchen hardly cook!!!
>
> Kris,who cooks a lot but has a so-so kitchen

We bought a house in the Houston area in 1976 that the same couple had
lived in for ten years, they had it built new for them. The range top
and double oven had never been used! The manuals were still in the
plastic bags and all the other stuff that comes with new appliances. I
asked why and their answer was that they both worked, had hobbies that
took up time, never cooked, always either ate out or brought take out
home with them. I was totally flabbergasted as was DW.

The stove and oven were definitely used when we moved out four years later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote about Sunny Anderson:

> Who listens to her voice... she's got a nice hefty rack. No one watches
> cooking shows to learn how to cook unless they're a pinhead, they're only
> for entertainment value and for selling designer kitchen products to
> pinheads.

I bet you feel the same way about every female newscaster who ever appeared
in front of a camera.

Bob, who remembers having the hots for Rudi Bakhtiar and Lynne Russell

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Boob Twilly" wrote
> Sheldon wrote about Sunny Anderson:
>
>> Who listens to her voice... she's got a nice hefty rack. No one watches
>> cooking shows to learn how to cook unless they're a pinhead, they're only
>> for entertainment value and for selling designer kitchen products to
>> pinheads.

> I bet you feel the same way about every female newscaster who ever
> appeared
> in front of a camera.

Of course, I ain't ***, faggot, lesbo, bi, whatever you wanna call the
freakos... I don't care if anyone chooses ***/lesbo any more than they
choose christian, jew, or muslim, etc.... all religion is a form of mental
illness too... they are anatomically males and female but no way is it
possible for them to be Men or Women. I guess they have a right to exist
(like fungi) but I don't consider the deviants human or animal... my cats
are more human than the deviant sexual fungi. Even an eggplant needs to
reproduce sexually. Gays CHOOSE their life style, it's a form of mental
illness, the closest thing to suicide and still be breathing... no ifs,
ands, or buts about it... *** IS a serious terminal disease... and I have
just as much compassion for *** as for cancer. Two of my cats are males.
They both lick their own balls and they don't even have balls... but they
are straight as straight can be because they don't lick each others balls.
Marriage is between a Man and a Woman. From now on call me Mr. America.
LOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

brooklyn1 > wrote:

>Of course, I ain't ***, faggot, lesbo, bi, whatever you wanna call the
>freakos... I don't care if anyone chooses ***/lesbo any more than they
>choose christian, jew, or muslim, etc.... all religion is a form of mental
>illness too... they are anatomically males and female but no way is it
>possible for them to be Men or Women.

If you were from La Jolla, you could win a beauty pegeant.

Steve
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:15:01 -0400, "Zeppo" >
wrote:

>"sf" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:06:26 -0600, "Janet Bostwick"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>My neighbors, who are really fashion forward, must replace the countertops
>>>they had installed last year because the color is out of style. Crazy
>>>Janet

>> OK, gotta know. What is last year's color? Granite was eons in the
>> making.
>>

>So you have to order your color waaaaaaaay in advance.

Does this mean I need to hire a decorator? I don't know what a
fashion forward color in granite would be today.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 07:26:02 -0600, "graham" > wrote:

>Neighbours of close friends installed a "Wow" kitchen. They mostly eat
>take-out!!!!
>Graham

Gawd forbid you should use (dirty) a kitchen like that. LOL

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 24 Apr 2009 13:22:16 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\""
> wrote:

>"Janet Bostwick" >
: in rec.food.cooking

>>> OK, gotta know. What is last year's color? Granite was eons in the
>>> making.
>>>

>> Don't know, they didn't say. Long -time installation, short-lived
>> interest. Sad

>Sad indeed. Our granite counter tops were installed 8 months ago. I love
>it and it is here to stay. We chose the color for us, not someone else.
>I find it interesting how people buy things like countertops on a yearly
>basis to stay in tune with the current trend. I mean, it's not like
>you're going out to buy a pair of shoes or something. It's a major
>expense (at least the granite was)and the headache of intallation...
>Gawd... just shoot me instead.
>
>I had a friend years ago, that used to have all of her upholstered
>furniture pieces rehupolstered seasonally to stay in tune with the
>season's colors, and the current color trends. She even changed the
>drapes. Her house was almost constantly in some sort of upheaval.

That's a person with too much money and not enough to do in her spare
time.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 01:03:10 GMT, brooklyn1 wrote:

> "Boob Twilly" wrote
>> Sheldon wrote about Sunny Anderson:
>>
>>> Who listens to her voice... she's got a nice hefty rack. No one watches
>>> cooking shows to learn how to cook unless they're a pinhead, they're only
>>> for entertainment value and for selling designer kitchen products to
>>> pinheads.

>> I bet you feel the same way about every female newscaster who ever
>> appeared
>> in front of a camera.
>>

> Of course, I ain't ***, faggot, lesbo, bi, whatever you wanna call the
> freakos... I don't care if anyone chooses ***/lesbo any more than they
> choose christian, jew, or muslim, etc.... all religion is a form of mental
> illness too... they are anatomically males and female but no way is it
> possible for them to be Men or Women. I guess they have a right to exist
> (like fungi) but I don't consider the deviants human or animal... my cats
> are more human than the deviant sexual fungi. Even an eggplant needs to
> reproduce sexually. Gays CHOOSE their life style, it's a form of mental
> illness, the closest thing to suicide and still be breathing... no ifs,
> ands, or buts about it... *** IS a serious terminal disease... and I have
> just as much compassion for *** as for cancer. Two of my cats are males.
> They both lick their own balls and they don't even have balls... but they
> are straight as straight can be because they don't lick each others balls.
> Marriage is between a Man and a Woman. From now on call me Mr. America.
> LOL

are you paying attention, morrow? this is your asshole buddy.

blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 01:03:10 GMT, brooklyn1 wrote:

watches

only

> >> I bet you feel the same way about every female newscaster who ever
> >> appeared
> >> in front of a camera.
> >>

> > Of course, I ain't ***, faggot, lesbo, bi, whatever you wanna call the
> > freakos... I don't care if anyone chooses ***/lesbo any more than they
> > choose christian, jew, or muslim, etc.... all religion is a form of

mental
> > illness too... they are anatomically males and female but no way is it
> > possible for them to be Men or Women. I guess they have a right to

exist
> > (like fungi) but I don't consider the deviants human or animal... my

cats
> > are more human than the deviant sexual fungi. Even an eggplant needs to
> > reproduce sexually. Gays CHOOSE their life style, it's a form of mental
> > illness, the closest thing to suicide and still be breathing... no ifs,
> > ands, or buts about it... *** IS a serious terminal disease... and I

have
> > just as much compassion for *** as for cancer. Two of my cats are

males.
> > They both lick their own balls and they don't even have balls... but

they
> > are straight as straight can be because they don't lick each others

balls.
> > Marriage is between a Man and a Woman. From now on call me Mr. America.
> > LOL

> are you paying attention, morrow? this is your asshole buddy.

You and Lil' Wayne and Perez Hilton can cry and twitter and moan, blake...I
am doing just F-I-N-E, donchyaknow...

;-P

--
Best
Greg

"The trouble with socialism is that you eventually run out of other
people's money."~~~~Margaret Thatcher

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 16:55:24 GMT, blake murphy
> wrote:

>i don't know from food network, but is she the only black person there?
>just curious.

No. There's the Neelys and Big Daddy. She's the best looking of the
bunch.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 01:03:10 GMT, brooklyn1 wrote:

>>> I bet you feel the same way about every female newscaster who ever
>>> appeared
>>> in front of a camera.
>>>

>> Of course, I ain't ***, faggot, lesbo, bi, whatever you wanna call the
>> freakos... I don't care if anyone chooses ***/lesbo any more than they
>> choose christian, jew, or muslim, etc.... all religion is a form of
>> mental
>> illness too... they are anatomically males and female but no way is it
>> possible for them to be Men or Women. I guess they have a right to exist
>> (like fungi) but I don't consider the deviants human or animal... my cats
>> are more human than the deviant sexual fungi. Even an eggplant needs to
>> reproduce sexually. Gays CHOOSE their life style, it's a form of mental
>> illness, the closest thing to suicide and still be breathing... no ifs,
>> ands, or buts about it... *** IS a serious terminal disease... and I have
>> just as much compassion for *** as for cancer. Two of my cats are males.
>> They both lick their own balls and they don't even have balls... but they
>> are straight as straight can be because they don't lick each others
>> balls.
>> Marriage is between a Man and a Woman. From now on call me Mr. America.
>> LOL

> are you paying attention, morrow? this is your asshole buddy.

Hey, Dumb Mick, cantcha read... I just got done esplainin'... I ain't
anyone's asshole buddy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> Arri London said...
>

> > Andy wrote:
> >>
> >> FoodTV: "Cooking for Real," w/Sunny Anderson
> >>
> >> I just tuned into her show.
> >>
> >> Geez... and I thought Rachel Ray had a meth problem???
> >>
> >> Sunny talks non-stop!!! Once in a while she'll catch her breath and
> >> then go right back to it.
> >>
> >> Never heard anyone like her.
> >>
> >> Scary.
> >>
> >> Andy
> >> --
> >>

> > LOL try some of the Spanish-language cooks on V/Me (Spanish language
> > public TV). Those people zoom through their recipes. By the time one
> > phrase has downloaded to my brain, they are several steps ahead. Real
> > test of language comprehension

> Arri,
>
> If I had a better command of the Spanish language dialects and a better
> ear, I would listen in. I don't know if I get that TV channel.
>
> Best,
>
> Andy

Around here there are several Spanish-language networks from which to
choose. It's a subset of PBS and the only one that has instructional
programming. The others are telenovelas, sport, news and films.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy said...

> sf said...
>
>> On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:11:30 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>>
>>>FoodTV: "Cooking for Real," w/Sunny Anderson
>>>
>>>I just tuned into her show.
>>>
>>>Geez... and I thought Rachel Ray had a meth problem???
>>>
>>>Sunny talks non-stop!!! Once in a while she'll catch her breath and
>>>then go right back to it.
>>>
>>>Never heard anyone like her.
>>>
>>>Scary.
>>>

>> LOL! I think Sunny is one of the better "new" personalities on FTV.

> sf,
>
> She reminds me of my good old friend with the multiple personality
> disorder. The voice in his head can't bark at him if he's speaking, so
> he incessantly blabs constantly, just like Sunny does. I've listened
> through 1-1/2 hours of non-stop, can't get a word in edgewise
> conversation with him.
>
> He was a crystal meth addict. She's an unfriendly reminder of a terrible
> mental condition.
>
> To her credit, through all her blabber, she does get food on the plate
> when all is said and done.
>
> Best,
>
> Andy

At 9pm tonight, at least on Comcast in Philly is a Discovery channel
program "Meth Nation."

It is no doubt a very shocking exposé (new programming) on what is a
terrible and dangerous drug.

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 12:16:57 -0500, Gregory Morrow wrote:

> blake murphy wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 01:03:10 GMT, brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>>> "Boob Twilly" wrote

> watches

> only

>>> Of course, I ain't ***, faggot, lesbo, bi, whatever you wanna call the
>>> freakos... I don't care if anyone chooses ***/lesbo any more than they
>>> choose christian, jew, or muslim, etc.... all religion is a form of

> mental
>>> illness too... they are anatomically males and female but no way is it
>>> possible for them to be Men or Women. I guess they have a right to

> exist
>>> (like fungi) but I don't consider the deviants human or animal... my

> cats
>>> are more human than the deviant sexual fungi. Even an eggplant needs to
>>> reproduce sexually. Gays CHOOSE their life style, it's a form of mental
>>> illness, the closest thing to suicide and still be breathing... no ifs,
>>> ands, or buts about it... *** IS a serious terminal disease... and I

> have
>>> just as much compassion for *** as for cancer. Two of my cats are

> males.
>>> They both lick their own balls and they don't even have balls... but

> they
>>> are straight as straight can be because they don't lick each others

> balls.
>>> Marriage is between a Man and a Woman. From now on call me Mr. America.
>>> LOL

>> are you paying attention, morrow? this is your asshole buddy.
>>

> You and Lil' Wayne and Perez Hilton can cry and twitter and moan, blake...I
> am doing just F-I-N-E, donchyaknow...
>
> ;-P

yet you continually kiss sheldon's ass, even though it's pretty clear he
despises 'your kind.' kinda sick, donchathink?

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 19:57:33 GMT, brooklyn1 wrote:

> "blake murphy" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 01:03:10 GMT, brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>>> "Boob Twilly" wrote

>>> Of course, I ain't ***, faggot, lesbo, bi, whatever you wanna call the
>>> freakos... I don't care if anyone chooses ***/lesbo any more than they
>>> choose christian, jew, or muslim, etc.... all religion is a form of
>>> mental
>>> illness too... they are anatomically males and female but no way is it
>>> possible for them to be Men or Women. I guess they have a right to exist
>>> (like fungi) but I don't consider the deviants human or animal... my cats
>>> are more human than the deviant sexual fungi. Even an eggplant needs to
>>> reproduce sexually. Gays CHOOSE their life style, it's a form of mental
>>> illness, the closest thing to suicide and still be breathing... no ifs,
>>> ands, or buts about it... *** IS a serious terminal disease... and I have
>>> just as much compassion for *** as for cancer. Two of my cats are males.
>>> They both lick their own balls and they don't even have balls... but they
>>> are straight as straight can be because they don't lick each others
>>> balls.
>>> Marriage is between a Man and a Woman. From now on call me Mr. America.
>>> LOL

>> are you paying attention, morrow? this is your asshole buddy.
>>

> Hey, Dumb Mick, cantcha read... I just got done esplainin'... I ain't
> anyone's asshole buddy.

you ain't any normal person's any kind of buddy, you psychotic creep.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 10:30:26 -0700, sf wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 16:55:24 GMT, blake murphy
> > wrote:
>
>>i don't know from food network, but is she the only black person there?
>>just curious.

> No. There's the Neelys and Big Daddy. She's the best looking of the
> bunch.

o.k. she is kinda cute.

your pal,
blake