Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default You know you'll feel better

if you do the right thing.

Just a little effort, and you can look back are remember being decent
instead of a dickhead.

That goes for allll of you ****ers.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message
> if you do the right thing.
>
> Just a little effort, and you can look back and remember being decent
> instead of a dickhead.
>
> That goes for allll of you ****ers.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat said...

> if you do the right thing.
>
> Just a little effort, and you can look back are remember being decent
> instead of a dickhead.
>
> That goes for allll of you ****ers.

Cybercat,

Have a peanut butter filled pretzel nugget.

What's wrong with us fucawhachamacallingit anyway!??

I'd feel you up!

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> cybercat said...
>
>> if you do the right thing.
>>
>> Just a little effort, and you can look back are remember being decent
>> instead of a dickhead.
>>
>> That goes for allll of you ****ers.

> Cybercat,
>
> Have a peanut butter filled pretzel nugget.
>
> What's wrong with us fucawhachamacallingit anyway!??
>
> I'd feel you up!
>
> Andy
> --
> Eat first, talk later.

lol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat > wrote:

> if you do the right thing.
>
> Just a little effort, and you can look back are remember being decent
> instead of a dickhead.
>
> That goes for allll of you ****ers.

You are one of the top 2 ****ers on this group. Don't try and blame
the rest of us for your shortcoming.

As your saying goed: *You* need to take a break from Usenet. All
this projecting you're doing is lighting up the night sky like
beacon for mental help. You're a nutcase.

Speaking of nuts: Smoked brazil buts. Brine raw nuts, then smoke
them with hickory for an 2 hours at 200F.

-sw