Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default BE AWARE~

Not very long ago, SOY MILK was touted as the best thing since sliced
bread. Now we learn it was never made for human consumption, but
strictly for industrial use and caused BAD HEALTH if you eat SOY!

THEN came Flax Seed..another industrial bi-product also called Linseed
oil! Guess what THAT can do to you.

Finally, (probably not), Hemp Seed Oil!

Was the bad news about SOY brought about by the Dairy Council?

Was the bad news about Flax and Hemp brought on by the main stream
veggie oil people?

NOT YES...NOT NO!!! JUST THINK FIRST,BEFORE WE KILL OURSELVES JUMPING
AT EVERY NEW THING ON THE MARKET!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mikie" > wrote in message
> Not very long ago, SOY MILK was touted as the best thing since sliced
> bread. Now we learn it was never made for human consumption, but
> strictly for industrial use and caused BAD HEALTH if you eat SOY!

Having never jumped on every single thing touted as "good" (or bad, remember
when eggs were bad?) your warning is a tad lame. Not everyone jumps on a
bandwagon when it goes driving by.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 06:49:38 -0700 (PDT), Mikie wrote:

> Not very long ago, SOY MILK was touted as the best thing since sliced
> bread. Now we learn it was never made for human consumption, but
> strictly for industrial use and caused BAD HEALTH if you eat SOY!
>
> THEN came Flax Seed..another industrial bi-product also called Linseed
> oil! Guess what THAT can do to you.
>
> Finally, (probably not), Hemp Seed Oil!
>
> Was the bad news about SOY brought about by the Dairy Council?
>
> Was the bad news about Flax and Hemp brought on by the main stream
> veggie oil people?
>
> NOT YES...NOT NO!!! JUST THINK FIRST,BEFORE WE KILL OURSELVES JUMPING
> AT EVERY NEW THING ON THE MARKET!

i never had the slightest inclination to jump on any of those things.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mikie wrote:
> Not very long ago, SOY MILK was touted as the best thing since sliced
> bread. Now we learn it was never made for human consumption, but
> strictly for industrial use and caused BAD HEALTH if you eat SOY!
>
> THEN came Flax Seed..another industrial bi-product also called Linseed
> oil! Guess what THAT can do to you.
>
> Finally, (probably not), Hemp Seed Oil!
>
> Was the bad news about SOY brought about by the Dairy Council?
>
> Was the bad news about Flax and Hemp brought on by the main stream
> veggie oil people?
>
> NOT YES...NOT NO!!! JUST THINK FIRST,BEFORE WE KILL OURSELVES JUMPING
> AT EVERY NEW THING ON THE MARKET!

Exactly, some might ask are they pimping this for their benefit or mine?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mikie wrote:

> Finally, (probably not), Hemp Seed Oil!

Alice Toklas brownies anyone
--
JL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"jmcquown" > wrote:

> Having never jumped on every single thing touted as "good" (or bad, remember
> when eggs were bad?) your warning is a tad lame. Not everyone jumps on a
> bandwagon when it goes driving by.

No, but I'm always on the lookout for turnip trucks.

leo
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
> In article >,
> "jmcquown" > wrote:
>
>> Having never jumped on every single thing touted as "good" (or bad,
>> remember when eggs were bad?) your warning is a tad lame. Not
>> everyone jumps on a bandwagon when it goes driving by.

> No, but I'm always on the lookout for turnip trucks.

I've been giggling for five minutes over that one, too funny.

nancy