Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Thoughts on that Christian salt post &Lots wife

If there was Christian salt available when Lot's wife was concerned, it
was produced by someone with a fair degree of foresight but probably no
foreskin.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

phil--c wrote:
> If there was Christian salt available when Lot's wife was concerned, it
> was produced by someone with a fair degree of foresight but probably no
> foreskin.

When Lot's wife existed there was no such thing as a Christian. Check
the time-line.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet Wilder wrote:
> phil--c wrote:
>> If there was Christian salt available when Lot's wife was concerned,
>> it was produced by someone with a fair degree of foresight but
>> probably no foreskin.

> When Lot's wife existed there was no such thing as a Christian. Check
> the time-line.

Read the post again .
Your not exactly the sharpest knife in the kitchen drawer are you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet Wilder > wrote in news:003c9eb5$0$28471
:

> phil--c wrote:
>> If there was Christian salt available when Lot's wife was concerned, it
>> was produced by someone with a fair degree of foresight but probably no
>> foreskin.

> When Lot's wife existed there was no such thing as a Christian. Check
> the time-line.

Janet........ I'll just copy what I wrote to James Silverton recently....

"James..... "phil--c" is 'phil-c' aka 'pits09', 'spamlister',
'nemisis'(LOL!!!), 'tired-pits' etc, etc.

It's the original stalker-troll who went back to ozdebate and dragged the
other stalkers back with it...ie, *it* was the one that started all the
shit in here.

Now it's trying to be a 'regular', with it's Googled posts, and pretends
it doesn't know anything about the stalkers.

Best bet is to killfile it."

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html