Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.tv,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,aus.services.defence

Default Lucas was in Army band.

Peter Lucas got in the army and managed to stay there because he was
in the army band - all his bullshit about him being a frontline
soldier is ---bullshit!

read on - from Lucas:

"I can play all brass instruments except for bFlat bass, bFlat
trombone and
eFlat Euphonium.

Started on a Flugel Horn, went onto Cornet, Trumpet, Tenor Horn,
Baritone,
Eupho, then Trombone (self taught).

Learnt Violin and French Horn at school, and taught myself Clarinet
after
I got out of the Army, because I was bored..... and I liked the
soothing
music of Acker Bilk. His music had "charms to soothe the savage
beast".

I could read music when I was 8.

I regret not learning to play the piano and guitar.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"Life is not like a box of chocolates... it's more like a jar of
jalapenos. What you do today... might burn your ass tomorrow."
Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.tv,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,aus.services.defence

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 10:42:02 -0800, Sara S wrote:

> Peter Lucas got in the army and managed to stay there because he was in
> the army band - all his bullshit about him being a frontline soldier is
> ---bullshit!
>
> read on - from Lucas:
>
> "I can play all brass instruments except for bFlat bass, bFlat trombone
> and
> eFlat Euphonium.
>

> Started on a Flugel Horn, went onto Cornet, Trumpet, Tenor Horn,
> Baritone,
> Eupho, then Trombone (self taught).
>
> Learnt Violin and French Horn at school, and taught myself Clarinet
> after
> I got out of the Army, because I was bored..... and I liked the soothing
> music of Acker Bilk. His music had "charms to soothe the savage beast".
>

> I could read music when I was 8.
>
> I regret not learning to play the piano and guitar.

Yep. All his wild claims about being in the SAS and secret covert
operations is a load of crap. He's repeated the lies so often, for so
long, that I don't doubt he believes it himself now. Airport attendant
and band member was his 'miltary career'. LOL.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.tv,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,aus.services.defence

Sometime around Sat, 14 Feb 2009 10:42:02 -0800 (PST), Sara S
> claimed:

Good grief, does this mean all the stuff he's talked about over the
years is stretching the truth just a _little_? I guess on forums like
this you need to be on guard a little against what folk say about
themselves. Not that there is anything wrong with being a band member!
I used to play the oboe all through college. Once I left and started
working, I never played again, sigh :-/

>Peter Lucas got in the army and managed to stay there because he was
>in the army band - all his bullshit about him being a frontline
>soldier is ---bullshit!
>
>read on - from Lucas:
>
>"I can play all brass instruments except for bFlat bass, bFlat
>trombone and
>eFlat Euphonium.
>

>Started on a Flugel Horn, went onto Cornet, Trumpet, Tenor Horn,
>Baritone,
>Eupho, then Trombone (self taught).
>
>Learnt Violin and French Horn at school, and taught myself Clarinet
>after
>I got out of the Army, because I was bored..... and I liked the
>soothing
>music of Acker Bilk. His music had "charms to soothe the savage
>beast".
>

>I could read music when I was 8.
>
>I regret not learning to play the piano and guitar.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 00:35:11 +0000 (UTC), in
rec.food.cooking,aus.tv,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,aus.services.defence,aus.general,
Hey~Zues wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 22:26:44 +0000, PLucas wrote:
>
>> Another of the stalkers sockpuppets Citizen Arcane
>> > whined in
>> :
>>
>> A quick Google 'profile check'........
>>

>> This person has not created a profile.
>>
>> Recent Activity:
>>
>> Lucas was in Army band. rec.food.cooking 21 minutes ago x

>> abg.test 68 minutes ago
>>
>> LOL!!!
>>
>> The lengths that the pathetic stalkers will go to to try and boost their
>> "numbers"!!!

> Your inability to read headers is as bad now as it ever was peta.
>
> "LOL!!!" indeed...

That Peter Lucas is a sad one. No past, present or future life. It must be
the reason he has to try and bolster his image of himself on Usenet.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,aus.tv

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 19:34:07 -0600, PING wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 00:35:11 +0000 (UTC), in
> rec.food.cooking,aus.tv,alt.support.trauma-

ptsd,aus.services.defence,aus.general,
> Hey~Zues wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 22:26:44 +0000, PLucas wrote:
>>
>>> Another of the stalkers sockpuppets Citizen Arcane
>>> :
>>>
>>> A quick Google 'profile check'........
>>>

>>> This person has not created a profile.
>>>
>>> Recent Activity:
>>>
>>> Lucas was in Army band. rec.food.cooking 21 minutes ago x

>>> abg.test 68 minutes ago
>>>
>>> LOL!!!
>>>
>>> The lengths that the pathetic stalkers will go to to try and boost
>>> their "numbers"!!!

>> Your inability to read headers is as bad now as it ever was peta.
>>
>> "LOL!!!" indeed...
>>

> That Peter Lucas is a sad one. No past, present or future life. It must
> be the reason he has to try and bolster his image of himself on Usenet.

And he's still attributing a whole bunch of posts to the wrong people.
Even I can see that, and theyre not even mine to begin with!

Band Wagon Brooklyn1 General Cooking 5 19-10-2011 07:06 PM
this my band elizabeth[_3_] Diabetic 1 29-03-2009 12:54 PM
Army Pension Due - Thanks Peter lucas Nurse Advocate General Cooking 0 21-11-2008 10:36 PM
Tee shirts also allow you to be far more creative than a simpleinvitation by card. If there is going to be a band performing at your birthdayparty, put a picture of the band on the shirt with their logo. If you arelooking to have a beach themed party [email protected] Cooking Equipment 0 21-04-2008 10:28 AM
What band was it that sang BreastImplantAwareness.org General Cooking 2 03-07-2006 10:30 PM