Old 11-01-2009, 04:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Top Secret Recipes and More!

I thought I was paying a spammer $19.95 for these recipes, but they
charged my credit card for $1,995.00. So to get even, I'm sharing
them with the world for free(*).

http://sqwertzme.googlepages.com/home

Thai Recipes by Nick and Jun and Komal (these were free).

http://sqwertzme.googlepages.com/thaifood

The USDA Meat Specifications Manual:

http://sqwertzme.googlepages.com/usdaimps

Just some pages I forgot I had and can never remember where
I put them.

(*) Ask me about the Neiman-Markus cookie recipe!

-sw

Old 11-01-2009, 06:47 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" wrote in message

The USDA Meat Specifications Manual:

http://sqwertzme.googlepages.com/usdaimps

Don't forget to point out the number for the PRIME RIB Genius!

Dimitri

Old 11-01-2009, 07:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Dimitri wrote:

"Sqwertz" wrote in message

The USDA Meat Specifications Manual:

http://sqwertzme.googlepages.com/usdaimps

Don't forget to point out the number for the PRIME RIB Genius!

109A. Heck, I've got that tattooed on my back just below my
shoulder blade.

Are you still mad because a dozen of us "ganged up" on you to prove
that "Prime Rib" does not mean it's USDA Prime? Even Sheldon agreed
you were wrong - and that's pretty bad when you know less than
Sheldon.

I know being wrong is a tough pill for you to swallow - It's called
narcissism. Deal with it.

-sw

Old 11-01-2009, 08:34 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 11, 10:23*am, Sqwertz wrote:
I thought I was paying a spammer $19.95 for these recipes, but they
charged my credit card for $1,995.00. *So to get even, I'm sharing
them with the world for free(*).

http://sqwertzme.googlepages.com/home

Thai Recipes by Nick and Jun and Komal (these were free).

http://sqwertzme.googlepages.com/thaifood

The USDA Meat Specifications Manual:

http://sqwertzme.googlepages.com/usdaimps

Just some pages I forgot I had and can never remember where
I put them.

(*) Ask me about the Neiman-Markus cookie recipe!

-sw

The Neiman-Marcus cookie story is an Urban Legend as is the Red Velvet
cake There IS a Red Velvet cake and it does contain an entire bottle
of red food coloring, but the story about the recipe costing a small
fortune is not true.
Lynn in Fargo
Those who will not stand up for something will fall for anything.

Old 11-01-2009, 08:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Kathleen wrote on Sun, 11 Jan 2009 14:43:02 -0600:

The Neiman-Marcus cookie story is an Urban Legend as is the
Red Velvet cake There IS a Red Velvet cake and it does
contain an entire bottle of red food coloring, but the story about
the recipe costing a small fortune is not true.

Golly! For real?

You know, if Dante had thought about it, he'd have had a place in the
Inferno for debunkers of good apocryphal stories :-)

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Old 11-01-2009, 10:43 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Lynn from Fargo wrote:

On Jan 11, 10:23*am, Sqwertz wrote:
I thought I was paying a spammer $19.95 for these recipes, but they
charged my credit card for $1,995.00. *So to get even, I'm sharing
them with the world for free(*).

(*) Ask me about the Neiman-Markus cookie recipe!

The Neiman-Marcus cookie story is an Urban Legend as is the Red Velvet
cake There IS a Red Velvet cake and it does contain an entire bottle
of red food coloring, but the story about the recipe costing a small
fortune is not true.

What! Really?!

Next you're going to say that Wertz didn't get charged $1995 for
recipes and made up this whole thing as a joke!!!!111

Brian

won't shut up.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:19 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 11, 2:43*pm, "Default User" wrote:
Lynn from Fargo wrote:
On Jan 11, 10:23*am, Sqwertz wrote:
I thought I was paying a spammer $19.95 for these recipes, but they
charged my credit card for $1,995.00. *So to get even, I'm sharing
them with the world for free(*).
(*) Ask me about the Neiman-Markus cookie recipe!

The Neiman-Marcus cookie story is an Urban Legend as is the Red Velvet
cake There IS a Red Velvet cake and it does contain an entire bottle
of red food coloring, but the story about the recipe costing a small
fortune is not true.

What! Really?!

Next you're going to say that Wertz didn't get charged $1995 for
recipes and made up this whole thing as a joke!!!!111

Brian

won't shut up.

Hey, I thought if it was the Internet, it was true...isn't there some
kind of rule to stop this ****ery?

Old 12-01-2009, 04:43 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
,
Lynn from Fargo wrote:

On Jan 11, 10:23*am, Sqwertz wrote:

(*) Ask me about the Neiman-Markus cookie recipe!

-sw

The Neiman-Marcus cookie story is an Urban Legend as is the Red Velvet
cake There IS a Red Velvet cake and it does contain an entire bottle
of red food coloring, but the story about the recipe costing a small
fortune is not true.
Lynn in Fargo
Those who will not stand up for something will fall for anything.

Steve knows that, Lynn. He was funnin' us. :-) The little rascal!
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/amytaylor
Old 12-01-2009, 05:37 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

James Silverton wrote:

Kathleen wrote on Sun, 11 Jan 2009 14:43:02 -0600:

The Neiman-Marcus cookie story is an Urban Legend as is the
Red Velvet cake There IS a Red Velvet cake and it does
contain an entire bottle of red food coloring, but the story about
the recipe costing a small fortune is not true.

Golly! For real?

You know, if Dante had thought about it, he'd have had a place in the
Inferno for debunkers of good apocryphal stories :-)

I used to work with a gal who believed every dumbassed urban legend
she'd ever heard. She came in all hot under the collar one morning and
announced that she'd just dumped every container of cleaning product in
her home down the drain because they said on Oprah that Proctor and
Gamble promoted satanism. And she had typed up a petition that she
wanted everybody to sign to boycott the company.

I asked her if she'd seen that episode of Oprah. (I knew she hadn't
because we'd have both been at work during its air time)

"Well, no, but my neighbor did and she told me about it."

"Huh. *She* saw it, or somebody told her about it?"

"Um. I'm not sure."

"When was this?"

"Just last week! The guy, the president of the company, said he could
do anything he wanted and people would just keep buying his stuff.
Well, I'm sure not!"

"You know, I read the paper. I read it every single day, you've seen me
on break and at lunch, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, it seems to me that something like that would be considered kinda
newsworthy..."

"Werrlll, no, maybe not."

"Margie. It makes the paper when Oprah changes her hairstyle."

"Ohhh, you just think you're soooo smart!"

"You bring me anything in writing that confirms this rumor and I will
pucker up and kiss your big white ass in front of the whole department."

"Well, I just will. You wait and see. You're gonna be sorry."

"How much do you figure it's going to cost to replace the dish soap,
bleach, laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent and fabric softener you
poured down the drain? Puts kind of a big ding in the old weekly
budget, I'd imagine. I bet Chip is going to be thrilled."

And I actually was sorry. Baiting morons is no sport at all, like
shooting fish in a barrel.

Old 12-01-2009, 06:03 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kathleen" wrote in message
James Silverton wrote:

[...]

But is it SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!
-ginny
(who has in the past and currently works with a fine crop of morons).......

Old 12-01-2009, 06:26 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article ,
Kathleen wrote:

snipped hilarious story for space

"How much do you figure it's going to cost to replace the dish soap,
bleach, laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent and fabric softener you
poured down the drain? Puts kind of a big ding in the old weekly
budget, I'd imagine. I bet Chip is going to be thrilled."

And I actually was sorry. Baiting morons is no sport at all, like
shooting fish in a barrel.

Having a battle of wits with an unarmed person is so unfair. giggles
--
Peace! Om

"Any ship can be a minesweeper. Once." -- Anonymous
Old 12-01-2009, 07:14 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article ,
Kathleen wrote:

[...]

It's true! I read it! What's true? That people are spreading this
rumor, and have been since the 1980s. From Snopes:

http://www.snopes.com/business/alliance/procter.asp

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA