Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Another Outbreak Of Food-Borne Illness

Salmonella, this time:

http://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/typh0109/010809.html

FDA is recommending don't eat the food, don't drink
the water, and don't breathe the air. :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Michelle Steiner" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Mark Thorson > wrote:
>
>> FDA is recommending don't eat the food, don't drink the water, and
>> don't breathe the air. :-)

> That might be able to be worked into the lyrics of a song.
>
> --
> It's now time for healing, and for fixing the damage the GOP did to
> America.

It's all Bush's fault. Everything is Bush's fault.

Starving children in Africa is Bush's fault.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 18:41:04 -0500, "Kswck" >
wrote:

>"Michelle Steiner" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> Mark Thorson > wrote:
>>
>>> FDA is recommending don't eat the food, don't drink the water, and
>>> don't breathe the air. :-)

>> That might be able to be worked into the lyrics of a song.
>>
>> --
>> It's now time for healing, and for fixing the damage the GOP did to
>> America.

>It's all Bush's fault. Everything is Bush's fault.
>
>Starving children in Africa is Bush's fault.

Correct.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> Salmonella, this time:
>
> http://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/typh0109/010809.html
>
> FDA is recommending don't eat the food, don't drink
> the water, and don't breathe the air. :-)

Oh, good! I'm glad it isn't anything serious..<G>

MaryL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kswck" > wrote in message

> "Michelle Steiner" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> Mark Thorson > wrote:
>>
>>> FDA is recommending don't eat the food, don't drink the water, and
>>> don't breathe the air. :-)

>> That might be able to be worked into the lyrics of a song.
>>
>> --
>> It's now time for healing, and for fixing the damage the GOP did to
>> America.

> It's all Bush's fault. Everything is Bush's fault.
>
> Starving children in Africa is Bush's fault.

You sound bitter. HAHAHAHA!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kswck wrote:

> "Michelle Steiner" > wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > Mark Thorson > wrote:
> >
> >> FDA is recommending don't eat the food, don't drink the water, and
> >> don't breathe the air. :-)

> > That might be able to be worked into the lyrics of a song.
> >
> > --
> > It's now time for healing, and for fixing the damage the GOP did to
> > America.

> It's all Bush's fault. Everything is Bush's fault.
>
> Starving children in Africa is Bush's fault.

Well, not Bush personally, but his ilk. The anti birth control
propaganda, coercive food aid and general brainwashing his ilk spew on
the developing world do nothing but contribute to overpopulation,
starvation and conflict.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Kswck" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Michelle Steiner" > wrote in message

>>> That might be able to be worked into the lyrics of a song.
>>>
>>> --
>>> It's now time for healing, and for fixing the damage the GOP did to
>>> America.

>> It's all Bush's fault. Everything is Bush's fault.
>>
>> Starving children in Africa is Bush's fault.
>>

> You sound bitter. HAHAHAHA!

Nah. Just tired of hearing that crap.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pete C." > wrote in message
ster.com...

> Kswck wrote:
>>
>> "Michelle Steiner" > wrote in message

>> > That might be able to be worked into the lyrics of a song.
>> >
>> > --
>> > It's now time for healing, and for fixing the damage the GOP did to
>> > America.

>> It's all Bush's fault. Everything is Bush's fault.
>>
>> Starving children in Africa is Bush's fault.

> Well, not Bush personally, but his ilk. The anti birth control
> propaganda, coercive food aid and general brainwashing his ilk spew on
> the developing world do nothing but contribute to overpopulation,
> starvation and conflict.

Oh stop.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 12:24:58 -0800, Mark Thorson wrote:

> Salmonella, this time:
>
> http://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/typh0109/010809.html
>
> FDA is recommending don't eat the food, don't drink
> the water, and don't breathe the air. :-)

mix the water with alcohol, line your nose with cocaine, and then who will
care about the food.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Salmonella, this time:
>
>http://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/typh0109/010809.html
>
>FDA is recommending don't eat the food, don't drink
>the water, and don't breathe the air. :-)

What exactly is the difference between Salmonella Typhimurium and your
plain old garden-variety salmonella? It is not uncommon to see
salmonella outbreaks but they never differentiate.

If you can't get by without eating the food or drinking the water or
not breathing you can always move to one of the handful of states that
don't have this problem. Sad to say I live in one of the states with
a high incident rate of this disorder according to the CDC. Since I'm
too lazy to move I guess I'll just have to take my chances :-).

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Michelle Steiner" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> Mark Thorson > wrote:
>>
>>> FDA is recommending don't eat the food, don't drink the water, and
>>> don't breathe the air. :-)

>> That might be able to be worked into the lyrics of a song.
>>
>> --
>> It's now time for healing, and for fixing the damage the GOP did to
>> America.

>It's all Bush's fault. Everything is Bush's fault.
>
>Starving children in Africa is Bush's fault.

You also left out he caused Hurricane Katrina, terrorism, AIDS,
earthquakes, floods, melting polar ice caps, dying polar bears,
meteorites and comets,extinction of the dinosaurs, global warming, the
hole in the ozone layer, people singing Kumbaya off key.teen
pregnancy, and on and on and on and on.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:

> On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 12:24:58 -0800, Mark Thorson wrote:
>
> > Salmonella, this time:
> >
> > http://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/typh0109/010809.html
> >
> > FDA is recommending don't eat the food, don't drink
> > the water, and don't breathe the air. :-)

> mix the water with alcohol, line your nose with cocaine, and then who will
> care about the food.

Heh...

Reminds me of trying to get rid of a stoopid head cold I've had for the last
few weeks. Tried a bunch of OTC medications, steamy hot showers, etc. all
to not much avail. Turns out a coupla stiff drinks every evening and not
obsessing about the thing works as well as anything...

--
Best
Greg