Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Hey Sheldon

You lying pathetic piece of shit.

How ****ing low does your life have to go to be a dead set low life
**** like you?

You *are* lower than dog shit.

You are a troll, you're not even able to be classed as dog shit.

You are a sad, *sad* **** to make believe that a dead persons family
have spoken to you, and you alone, about their wifes critical
condition. (When in actual fact the person involved, and his family,
hated your yellow guts!!)

If we ever meet face to face, you low life piece of shit, I *WILL*
make
you pay the 'piper'.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"The joys of the table belong equally to all ages, conditions,
countries
and times; they mix with all other pleasures, and remain the last to
console us for their loss."
Jean Antheleme Brillet-Savarin,

One for Sheldon Abiquiu General Cooking 4 10-12-2015 10:53 PM
Hey Sheldon W. Lohman General Cooking 0 13-05-2015 06:50 PM
Hey Sheldon W. Lohman General Cooking 0 13-05-2015 06:50 PM
I have seen the Sheldon pic Pandora General Cooking 86 17-11-2006 06:26 PM
Sheldon Janet Bostwick General Cooking 29 13-12-2005 05:09 AM