Old 30-12-2008, 05:31 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default WAKE UP YOU BUMS!!!

Sqwertz wrote:

ChattyCathy wrote:

Andy wrote:

WAKE UP YOU BUMS!!!

Hello, Earth!!!

I know you're down there!!!

Andy

'Scuse me? I've been awake for approx. 7 hours...

Please stop encouraging these posts of his.

If it's not the Cathy and Andy show, it the Om and Andy Show.

Are either of those out on DVD yet?

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Old 30-12-2008, 07:56 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Blinky the Shark wrote:

Sqwertz wrote:

ChattyCathy wrote:

Andy wrote:

WAKE UP YOU BUMS!!!

Hello, Earth!!!

I know you're down there!!!

Andy

'Scuse me? I've been awake for approx. 7 hours...

Please stop encouraging these posts of his.

If it's not the Cathy and Andy show, it the Om and Andy Show.

Are either of those out on DVD yet?

Not yet, but we're working on it ;-)
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Old 30-12-2008, 08:39 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

Please stop encouraging these posts of his.

OK. I'll bite.

I know you're on moderator duty at the moment but, regretfully the
answer is 'No'. IME, a vast number of Andy's posts turn into food
discussions 'round here (whether they start out that way or not). Of
course you probably missed that...

If it's not the Cathy and Andy show, it the Om and Andy Show.

obligatory ;-)

Anyway, enough sparring, back to food:

I mentioned doing some food/grocery shopping in another post in this
thread and FYI, one of the things I bought was a piece of pork
tenderloin. I am very tempted to make deep fried pork, as we haven't
had our 'grease fix' for a while and we really like it, but I am not
sure. Hmmm. Somebody, (was it you?) mentioned making pork medallions
fairly recently that sounded pretty good. I'll find the post(s). GIMF.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Old 30-12-2008, 07:41 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article ,
ChattyCathy wrote:

Blinky the Shark wrote:

Sqwertz wrote:

ChattyCathy wrote:

Andy wrote:

WAKE UP YOU BUMS!!!

Hello, Earth!!!

I know you're down there!!!

Andy

'Scuse me? I've been awake for approx. 7 hours...

Please stop encouraging these posts of his.

If it's not the Cathy and Andy show, it the Om and Andy Show.

Are either of those out on DVD yet?

Not yet, but we're working on it ;-)

lol!
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama

The Dharma Bums Sal Paradise Barbecue 0 31-07-2015 05:28 PM
Chat for BUMS!!! only. Andy[_15_] General Cooking 3 23-03-2009 02:58 AM
All BUMS!!! into chat! Andy[_15_] General Cooking 0 30-12-2008 01:32 PM