Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default WAKE UP YOU BUMS!!!

WAKE UP YOU BUMS!!!

Hello, Earth!!!

I know you're down there!!!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> WAKE UP YOU BUMS!!!
>
> Hello, Earth!!!
>
> I know you're down there!!!
>
> Andy

'Scuse me? I've been awake for approx. 7 hours... fed the chickens,
watered the veggie garden and went out food/grocery shopping after
that - so don't ya dare call *me* a BUM! ;-)

OBFood: Wanna butternut? We got plenty.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> WAKE UP YOU BUMS!!!

Gee, you're awfully chipper this morning...

Andy musta had a good piece of Hass!

Get yer piece of Mother Hass he
http://www.californiaavocadosociety....therhass2.html

YA BUM!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 29, 10:03�am, ChattyCathy > wrote:
> Andy wrote:
> > WAKE UP YOU BUMS!!!

> > Hello, Earth!!!

> > I know you're down there!!!

> > Andy

> 'Scuse me? I've been awake for approx. 7 hours... fed the chickens,
> watered the veggie garden and went out food/grocery shopping after
> that - so don't ya dare call *me* a BUM! ;-)

Yeah, but... didja get yer Hass hauled? LOL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy said...

> Scuse me? I've been awake for approx. 7 hours... fed the chickens,

Miss Cathy,

Up here we don't fee chickens, we eat them!

Analiendy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> WAKE UP YOU BUMS!!!
>
> Hello, Earth!!!
>
> I know you're down there!!!
>
> Andy

Fogeddaboudit!!!

Got paged twice by work last night. On-call truly sucks.

Toothpicks holding up my eyelids this morning.

Jon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy said...

> don't ya dare call *me* a BUM! ;-)

OK, you're "LATE FOR DINNER!!!"

Andy BUM!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon said...

> Andy wrote:
>>
>> WAKE UP YOU BUMS!!!

> Gee, you're awfully chipper this morning...
>
> Andy musta had a good piece of Hass!
>
> Get yer piece of Mother Hass he
> http://www.californiaavocadosociety....therhass2.html
>
> YA BUM!

LOLOL!!!

Mornin' Sheldon!

Best,

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Zeppo" wrote:
> "Andy" wrote:
> >
> > WAKE UP YOU BUMS!!!

> > Hello, Earth!!!

> > I know you're down there!!!

> Fogeddaboudit!!!
>
> Got paged twice by work last night. On-call truly sucks.
>
> Toothpicks holding up my eyelids this morning.

Sorry... I don't think you can handle a piece of Hass.

And today is BOGO! hehe

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> ChattyCathy said...
>
>> Scuse me? I've been awake for approx. 7 hours... fed the chickens,

> Miss Cathy,
>
> Up here we don't fee chickens, we eat them!

We eat chicken too - but not the ones we know ;-)
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> WAKE UP YOU BUMS!!!
>
> Hello, Earth!!!
>
> I know you're down there!!!
>
> Andy

In my case; I know you are up there!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:

> On Dec 29, 10:03�am, ChattyCathy > wrote:
>> Andy wrote:
>> > WAKE UP YOU BUMS!!!

>> > Hello, Earth!!!

>> > I know you're down there!!!

>> > Andy

>> 'Scuse me? I've been awake for approx. 7 hours... fed the chickens,
>> watered the veggie garden and went out food/grocery shopping after
>> that - so don't ya dare call *me* a BUM! ;-)

> Yeah, but... didja get yer Hass hauled? LOL

Shoulda known you'd come up with something like that. hehe.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Aaron said...

> "Andy" > wrote in message news:Xns9B835F49CB554CotD@

85.214.105.209...
>> WAKE UP YOU BUMS!!!
>>
>> Hello, Earth!!!
>>
>> I know you're down there!!!
>>
>> Andy

> In my case; I know you are up there!!!

Aaron,

Lucky for you!!!

I'll MAYBE give you a half hour to prepare pastrami on ryes for 1,000,001
analiendys!

Would Thursday be OK?

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> WAKE UP YOU BUMS!!!

Pass...............

Dimitri
Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy > wrote:

> Andy wrote:
>
>> WAKE UP YOU BUMS!!!
>>
>> Hello, Earth!!!
>>
>> I know you're down there!!!
>>
>> Andy

> 'Scuse me? I've been awake for approx. 7 hours...

Please stop encouraging these posts of his.

If it's not the Cathy and Andy show, it the Om and Andy Show.

-sw

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> ChattyCathy > wrote:
>
>> Andy wrote:
>>
>>> WAKE UP YOU BUMS!!!
>>>
>>> Hello, Earth!!!
>>>
>>> I know you're down there!!!
>>>
>>> Andy

>> 'Scuse me? I've been awake for approx. 7 hours...

> Please stop encouraging these posts of his.
>
> If it's not the Cathy and Andy show, it the Om and Andy Show.

Are either of those out on DVD yet?

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> ChattyCathy > wrote:

>>> 'Scuse me? I've been awake for approx. 7 hours...

>> Please stop encouraging these posts of his.
>>
>> If it's not the Cathy and Andy show, it the Om and Andy Show.

> Are either of those out on DVD yet?

Not yet, but we're working on it ;-)
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> Please stop encouraging these posts of his.

OK. I'll bite.

I know you're on moderator duty at the moment but, regretfully the
answer is 'No'. IME, a vast number of Andy's posts turn into food
discussions 'round here (whether they start out that way or not). Of
course you probably missed that...

> If it's not the Cathy and Andy show, it the Om and Andy Show.

<obligatory ;-)>

Anyway, enough sparring, back to food:

I mentioned doing some food/grocery shopping in another post in this
thread and FYI, one of the things I bought was a piece of pork
tenderloin. I am very tempted to make deep fried pork, as we haven't
had our 'grease fix' for a while and we really like it, but I am not
sure. Hmmm. Somebody, (was it you?) mentioned making pork medallions
fairly recently that sounded pretty good. I'll find the post(s). GIMF.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
ChattyCathy > wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>
> > Sqwertz wrote:

> >> Please stop encouraging these posts of his.
> >>
> >> If it's not the Cathy and Andy show, it the Om and Andy Show.

> > Are either of those out on DVD yet?
> >

> Not yet, but we're working on it ;-)

<lol>!
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama

The Dharma Bums Sal Paradise Barbecue 0 31-07-2015 05:28 PM
Chat for BUMS!!! only. Andy[_15_] General Cooking 3 23-03-2009 03:58 AM
All BUMS!!! into chat! Andy[_15_] General Cooking 0 30-12-2008 02:32 PM