Posted to rec.food.cooking
ChattyCathy ChattyCathy is offline

Default WAKE UP YOU BUMS!!!

Sqwertz wrote:

> Please stop encouraging these posts of his.

OK. I'll bite.

I know you're on moderator duty at the moment but, regretfully the
answer is 'No'. IME, a vast number of Andy's posts turn into food
discussions 'round here (whether they start out that way or not). Of
course you probably missed that...

> If it's not the Cathy and Andy show, it the Om and Andy Show.

<obligatory ;-)>

Anyway, enough sparring, back to food:

I mentioned doing some food/grocery shopping in another post in this
thread and FYI, one of the things I bought was a piece of pork
tenderloin. I am very tempted to make deep fried pork, as we haven't
had our 'grease fix' for a while and we really like it, but I am not
sure. Hmmm. Somebody, (was it you?) mentioned making pork medallions
fairly recently that sounded pretty good. I'll find the post(s). GIMF.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy