Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default About Kilikini and posting about Kilikini

As a lurker and recent poster I've read kilikini's food posts, and followed
her illness.
Whatever one thinks about non food posting kilikini and TFM are two that
have made
the group work. I think posts about Kili are an exception to the non food
rule.
Kili is very very sick. If she survives the present surgical event it will
be a miracle.
If she survives her illness it will be an extreme miracle. When I read her
saga on caring bridge
the tears come forth. http://www.caringbridge.org:80/visit/kilikini

With great hopes for Kili, and the best posssible to Allan,

Theron

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Theron" > wrote in message
> As a lurker and recent poster I've read kilikini's food posts, and
> followed her illness.
> Whatever one thinks about non food posting kilikini and TFM are two that
> have made
> the group work. I think posts about Kili are an exception to the non food
> rule.
> Kili is very very sick. If she survives the present surgical event it will
> be a miracle.
> If she survives her illness it will be an extreme miracle. When I read her
> saga on caring bridge
> the tears come forth. http://www.caringbridge.org:80/visit/kilikini
>
> With great hopes for Kili, and the best posssible to Allan,

There aren't any rules.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Theron wrote:

> As a lurker and recent poster I've read kilikini's food posts, and
> followed her illness.
> Whatever one thinks about non food posting kilikini and TFM are two that
> have made
> the group work. I think posts about Kili are an exception to the non food
> rule.
> Kili is very very sick. If she survives the present surgical event it will
> be a miracle.
> If she survives her illness it will be an extreme miracle. When I read her
> saga on caring bridge
> the tears come forth. http://www.caringbridge.org:80/visit/kilikini
>
> With great hopes for Kili, and the best posssible to Allan,

What you just said in that last line. I'm not very good with words in
this context. So last week I made a donation to Caring Bridge.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Theron" > wrote in message
> As a lurker and recent poster I've read kilikini's food posts, and
> followed her illness.
> Whatever one thinks about non food posting kilikini and TFM are two that
> have made
> the group work. I think posts about Kili are an exception to the non food
> rule.
> Kili is very very sick. If she survives the present surgical event it will
> be a miracle.
> If she survives her illness it will be an extreme miracle. When I read her
> saga on caring bridge
> the tears come forth. http://www.caringbridge.org:80/visit/kilikini
>
> With great hopes for Kili, and the best posssible to Allan,
>
> Theron

I think many of us feel the same but have been reluctant to verbalize what
you have just said. On my part I want to make sure the evil eye is not
looking. There is a vary long road ahead for both of them.

Dimitri

RIP Kilikini Janet Wilder[_1_] General Cooking 8 29-12-2010 02:56 AM
RIP Kilikini Dan Abel General Cooking 1 28-12-2010 09:16 PM
Kilikini Needs Our Help Damsel in dis Dress General Cooking 478 18-07-2006 03:37 AM
Please, for kilikini jmcquown Barbecue 5 28-06-2006 07:04 PM