Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

Default If I ever meet any of you

I'd happily masturbate openly in front of you all.

That's just how relaxed you all make me feel.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals
% % is offline

- B o r i s - wrote:
> I'd happily masturbate openly in front of you all.
>
> That's just how relaxed you all make me feel.

well as much fun as that would be ,
its would be a waste of time because ,
you're not old enough to *** yet

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

"- B o r i s -" !> wrote in message
.. .
> I'd happily masturbate openly in front of you all.
>
> That's just how relaxed you all make me feel.

Ctrl + D then Y

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

Dimitri wrote:

> "- B o r i s -" !> wrote in
> message .. .
>> I'd happily masturbate openly in front of you all.
>>
>> That's just how relaxed you all make me feel.

> Ctrl + D then Y

hi
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 10:36:27 -0800, Dimitri wrote:

> "- B o r i s -" !> wrote in message
> .. .
>> I'd happily masturbate openly in front of you all.
>>
>> That's just how relaxed you all make me feel.

> Ctrl + D then Y

Nothing happened.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals
% % is offline

Hoots wrote:
> Dimitri wrote:
>>
>> "- B o r i s -" !> wrote in
>> message .. .
>>> I'd happily masturbate openly in front of you all.
>>>
>>> That's just how relaxed you all make me feel.

>> Ctrl + D then Y

> hi

heddo

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals
% % is offline

- B o r i s - wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 10:36:27 -0800, Dimitri wrote:
>
>> "- B o r i s -" !> wrote in
>> message .. .
>>> I'd happily masturbate openly in front of you all.
>>>
>>> That's just how relaxed you all make me feel.

>> Ctrl + D then Y

> Nothing happened.

that says a lot about your computer

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

- B o r i s - wrote:
> I'd happily masturbate openly in front of you all.
>
> That's just how relaxed you all make me feel.

Keep in mind that love hurts.......
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

% wrote:
> Hoots wrote:
>> Dimitri wrote:
>>> "- B o r i s -" !> wrote in
>>> message .. .

>>> Ctrl + D then Y

>> hi

> heddo

Gee whiz!

hi
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

% wrote:
> - B o r i s - wrote:
>> On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 10:36:27 -0800, Dimitri wrote:
>>
>>> "- B o r i s -" !> wrote in
>>> message .. .

>>> Ctrl + D then Y

>> Nothing happened.

> that says a lot about your computer

Maybe if I tried *this* it would work better

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 18:15:24 GMT, % wrote:

> - B o r i s - wrote:
>> I'd happily masturbate openly in front of you all.
>>
>> That's just how relaxed you all make me feel.

> well as much fun as that would be ,
> its would be a waste of time because ,
> you're not old enough to *** yet

You'd like to find out if that's true though, wouldn't you?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 08:28:05 -0800, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

> "%" > wrote in message news:0jz_k.3216$si6.735@edtnps83...
>>- B o r i s - wrote:
>>> I'd happily masturbate openly in front of you all.
>>>
>>> That's just how relaxed you all make me feel.

>> well as much fun as that would be ,
>> its would be a waste of time because ,
>> you're not old enough to *** yet
>>

> Notice how persent is well informed of the male genitals.

Has he got a big one?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 13:45:37 -0500, Hoots wrote:

> Dimitri wrote:
>>
>> "- B o r i s -" !> wrote in
>> message .. .
>>> I'd happily masturbate openly in front of you all.
>>>
>>> That's just how relaxed you all make me feel.

>> Ctrl + D then Y

> hi

Hello.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 19:03:34 GMT, % wrote:

> Hoots wrote:
>> Dimitri wrote:
>>>
>>> "- B o r i s -" !> wrote in
>>> message .. .

>>> Ctrl + D then Y

>> hi

> heddo

What?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 06:29:47 -0500, Hoots wrote:

> % wrote:
>> Hoots wrote:

>>> hi

>> heddo
>>

> Gee whiz!
>
> hi

Hello again!

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 08:28:15 -0800, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

> "%" > wrote in message
>> Hoots wrote:

>>> hi

>> heddo

What did you say?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 19:04:05 GMT, % wrote:

> - B o r i s - wrote:
>> On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 10:36:27 -0800, Dimitri wrote:
>>
>>> "- B o r i s -" !> wrote in
>>> message .. .

>>> Ctrl + D then Y

>> Nothing happened.

> that says a lot about your computer

Nothing happened!
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 06:30:27 -0500, Hoots wrote:

> % wrote:
>> - B o r i s - wrote:

>>> Nothing happened.

>> that says a lot about your computer
>>

> Maybe if I tried *this* it would work better

Did it?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 08:28:20 -0800, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

> "%" > wrote in message news:F0A_k.3234$si6.345@edtnps83...
>>- B o r i s - wrote:

>>> Nothing happened.

>> that says a lot about your computer

I beg your pardon?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 21:11:53 -0600, Mother Nature wrote:

> - B o r i s - wrote:
>> I'd happily masturbate openly in front of you all.
>>
>> That's just how relaxed you all make me feel.

> Keep in mind that love hurts.......

Ok.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 08:28:48 -0800, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

> "Mother Nature" > wrote in message
>>- B o r i s - wrote:
>>> I'd happily masturbate openly in front of you all.
>>>
>>> That's just how relaxed you all make me feel.

>> Keep in mind that love hurts.......

> Only when you shove it up the wrong hole.

Depends if it's well lubed!
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> "Mother Nature" > wrote in message
>> - B o r i s - wrote:
>>> I'd happily masturbate openly in front of you all.
>>>
>>> That's just how relaxed you all make me feel.

>> Keep in mind that love hurts.......

> Only when you shove it up the wrong hole.

I'll keep it in mind when wearing a strap on......
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

- B o r i s - wrote:
> On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 06:29:47 -0500, Hoots wrote:
>
>> % wrote:

>>> heddo
>>>

>> Gee whiz!
>>
>> hi

> Hello again!

hi
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

Mother Nature wrote:
> Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

>>> Keep in mind that love hurts.......

>> Only when you shove it up the wrong hole.
>>

> I'll keep it in mind when wearing a strap on......

MA!!!

Ahem...

You seem to be in a "special" holiday mood this year.

:-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

Hoots wrote:
> Mother Nature wrote:
>> Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

>>> Only when you shove it up the wrong hole.
>>>

>> I'll keep it in mind when wearing a strap on......

> MA!!!
>
> Ahem...
>
> You seem to be in a "special" holiday mood this year.
>
> :-)

I'm putting the Merry into Christmas. <g>

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

Mother Nature wrote:
> Hoots wrote:
>> Mother Nature wrote:

>>> I'll keep it in mind when wearing a strap on......

>> MA!!!
>>
>> Ahem...
>>
>> You seem to be in a "special" holiday mood this year.
>>
>> :-)

> I'm putting the Merry into Christmas. <g>

You must be on the top of Santa's "Naughty List".

Yay!
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

Hoots wrote:
> Mother Nature wrote:
>> Hoots wrote:

>>> MA!!!
>>>
>>> Ahem...
>>>
>>> You seem to be in a "special" holiday mood this year.
>>>
>>> :-)

>> I'm putting the Merry into Christmas. <g>

> You must be on the top of Santa's "Naughty List".
>
> Yay!

Yeah but I don't get coal in my stocking. <g>
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

Mother Nature wrote:
> Hoots wrote:
>> Mother Nature wrote:

>>> I'm putting the Merry into Christmas. <g>

>> You must be on the top of Santa's "Naughty List".
>>
>> Yay!

> Yeah but I don't get coal in my stocking. <g>

Well, it's hung by the chimney with care.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

Mother Nature wrote:
> Hoots wrote:
>> Mother Nature wrote:

>>> Yeah but I don't get coal in my stocking. <g>

>> Well, it's hung by the chimney with care.

> Just as long as it's hung. <g>

MA!!!

I think Santa (and you) need to come more than once a year. ;-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Yeah and if you did, Id burst into laughter and say, "WHAT IS THAT? IT
LOOKS KINDA LIKE A PENIS....but SMALLER!"

LassChance

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.baldspot,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

On Dec 6, 7:05*pm, - B o r i s -
!> wrote:
> I'd happily masturbate openly in front of you all.
>
> That's just how relaxed you all make me feel.

Do so, I want to laugh.