Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default A time for prayers - Comments

Peter Lucas knew very well what confusion he would cause by posting
the message without naming the people.
In an effort to appear as the only caring person, Lucas applauds
himself by sublimely indicating that he is the one closest to the
unfortunate couple.
This is classical Lucas in his efforts to appear superior, to be
someone special, in a group of everyday people who genuinely care.
Just who is this Peter Lucas anyway whose only contribution is to
google for material to post and to pretend to display empathy just so
long as one hero-worships him; just so long as one does not try to
diminish him.
Sooner or later one will discover Lucas's only concern is for himself.
Talk is cheap to Lucas and he is under the misconception that people
actually listen to him. Truefully, people fear him because of his
size, his past and his unpredictability.
He castigates anyone who doesn't measure up to a high standard when
he, himself brags about about breaking rules.
It seems as though only he, and no-one else can be less than perfect.
One thing that Lucas does fear is rejection and he cannot stand to be
ignored. When he is brushed off he will do something to turn the
conversation his way -- hence his obscure posting 'A Time For
Prayers.'
Look for more tantrums and more antisocial behaviour from him. In
essence he is a sociapath and it it better to know that fact than be
ignorant of it. He is fine when everything goes his way...

Barry

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Barry Walker"
> Peter Lucas knew very well what confusion he would cause by posting> the
> message without naming the people.
> In an effort to appear as the only caring person, Lucas applauds
> himself by sublimely indicating that he is the one closest to the
> unfortunate couple.
> This is classical Lucas in his efforts to appear superior,
> Barry

It is you and your pals who make Lucas look important enough to justify
separate OT posts dedicated to him and him alone. I don't even want to know
why you think he is so impiortant, I just want you to keep it among those
who care.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Barry Walker > wrote:

> Peter Lucas knew very well what

Shut the **** up and go away.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
>,
Barry Walker > wrote:

<snipped heartless bullshit drivel>

**** off.

<plonk yet again>
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> Barry Walker > wrote:
>
>> Peter Lucas knew very well what

> Shut the **** up and go away.

Make him. It's easy. I just did.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 2, 1:07*am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message

> > Barry Walker > wrote:

> >> Peter Lucas knew very well what

> > Shut the **** up and go away.

> Make him. It's easy. I just did.

Yes it was easy to make me shut the **** up.

Barry

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Barry wrote:

>>> Shut the **** up and go away.

>> Make him. It's easy. I just did.

> Yes it was easy to make me shut the **** up.

cyber**** also believes that if it covers up its eyes the world ceases to
exist.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Barry Walker wrote:
> Peter Lucas knew very well what confusion he would cause by posting
> the message without naming the people.

rant deleted

> Look for more tantrums and more antisocial behaviour from him. In
> essence he is a sociapath and it it better to know that fact than be
> ignorant of it. He is fine when everything goes his way...
>
> Barry

Your post says a lot more about Barry than it does about Peter.
Why are you so obsessed?

gloria p
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Barry Walker wrote:
> Look for more tantrums and more antisocial behaviour from him. In
> essence he is a sociapath and it it better to know that fact than be
> ignorant of it. He is fine when everything goes his way...

I agree with everything you say, but Christy is much more important than
him. Let us think of her please. I don't pray, but I send all my best
wishes, love and vibes to her, to let her know that we are sending loving
thoughts her way.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Well, since you mention it....I read the very lengthy thread trying to
discover whom and for what I was being asked to pray .

By the time I finally glreaned that somebody 30-40 is possibly dying, I
was pretty fed up and wondered WTF Lucas didnt just SAY who and why
from the beginning.

His failure to do so turned a serious event into a silly newsgroup
Guessing Game and considerably cheapened a devastating reality for the
people involved.

I beg their forgiveness, on Lucas' behalf.
Perhaps he meant well---I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

Clearly, many here DO care and send genuine Hope and best thoughts and
prayers. I wish to add my own.

LassChance

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Barry Walker wrote:

Your post could have benefitted from revision. Unfortunately, in its
current form it makes you sound paranoid -- that is, afflicted by (or
perhaps enjoying) unrealistic and unreasonable suspiciousness.

Anyone who's that sure he understands _exactly_ what people's motives
are is likely to sound like a whacko. Unfortunately, it's harder not
to sound like a paranoid whacko when that happens to be the truth.

--
Dan Goodman
"I have always depended on the kindness of stranglers."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gloria P wrote:

> Your post says a lot more about Barry than it does about Peter.
> Why are you so obsessed?

Bevan, not Barry.