Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1,uk.food+drink.misc

Default National Anthem

To Celebrate Barack Obama's election win, the American National Anthem "The
Star Spangled Banner" is to be replaced with "Zippedy Doo Da"
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1,uk.food+drink.misc

Erica F wrote:

> To Celebrate Barack Obama's election win, the American National Anthem "The
> Star Spangled Banner" is to be replaced with "Zippedy Doo Da"

If your going to San Francisco, be sure to listen to this hip hop mix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4Gvl...eature=related
--
JL
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1,uk.food+drink.misc

Erica F > wrote in
:

> To Celebrate Barack Obama's election win, the American National Anthem
> "The Star Spangled Banner" is to be replaced with "Zippedy Doo Da"

Well at least it won't bore us foreigners to tears.

--

“Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest
of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1,uk.food+drink.misc

**** off again, racist half wit missing link.

--

Chris

Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

---
Virus Database (VPS): 081107-0, 07/11/2008
Tested on: 11/7/2008 21:25:28

Posted to rec.food.cooking

You folks really need to stop stop feeding this asshole who's taken to
posting 20+ threads here a day.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> You folks really need to stop stop feeding this asshole who's taken to
> posting 20+ threads here a day.

Awwwwww! Just one more time, before kill-filing? Please?!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pennyaline wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
>> You folks really need to stop stop feeding this asshole who's taken
>> to posting 20+ threads here a day.

> Awwwwww! Just one more time, before kill-filing? Please?!

NO. It's sick and tiring. STOP FEEDING THE CROSS-POSTING TROLLS.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in news:6nk4b6Fm2pg6U1
@mid.individual.net:

> Pennyaline wrote:
>> Sqwertz wrote:
>>> You folks really need to stop stop feeding this asshole who's taken
>>> to posting 20+ threads here a day.

>> Awwwwww! Just one more time, before kill-filing? Please?!

> NO. It's sick and tiring. STOP FEEDING THE CROSS-POSTING TROLLS.

I've been saying for ages...... killfile *anyone* who crossposts.

I used to crosspost between here and abf (I thought there was some sort of
'connection'.... I was wrong!!), but now I just do two seperate posts.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 15:25:37 -0600, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>You folks really need to stop stop feeding this asshole who's taken to
>posting 20+ threads here a day.

Already plonked the sonofawhore; if everybody else ignored it, it
would crawl back under the nearest rock pronto.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri 07 Nov 2008 05:47:37p, PeterLucas told us...

> "jmcquown" > wrote in news:6nk4b6Fm2pg6U1
> @mid.individual.net:
>
>> Pennyaline wrote:
>>>
>>> Awwwwww! Just one more time, before kill-filing? Please?!

>> NO. It's sick and tiring. STOP FEEDING THE CROSS-POSTING TROLLS.
>>

> I've been saying for ages...... killfile *anyone* who crossposts.
>
> I used to crosspost between here and abf (I thought there was some sort
> of 'connection'.... I was wrong!!), but now I just do two seperate
> posts.

My newsreader allows me to block any posts that are posted to more than
one group. No need to killfile individual posters who crosspost.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Friday, 11(XI)/07(VII)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Veteran's Day
3dys 2hrs 10mins
If it's not your banana, don't eat it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright > wrote in
5.250:

> On Fri 07 Nov 2008 05:47:37p, PeterLucas told us...

>> I've been saying for ages...... killfile *anyone* who crossposts.
>>
>> I used to crosspost between here and abf (I thought there was some sort
>> of 'connection'.... I was wrong!!), but now I just do two seperate
>> posts.

> My newsreader allows me to block any posts that are posted to more than
> one group. No need to killfile individual posters who crosspost.

Yep, I've got mine set to 3 or more. Might have to drop it back to one.

But then, I wouldn't have been able to see Goomba's post.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri 07 Nov 2008 10:08:09p, PeterLucas told us...

> Wayne Boatwright > wrote in
> 5.250:
>
>> On Fri 07 Nov 2008 05:47:37p, PeterLucas told us...

>>> I've been saying for ages...... killfile *anyone* who crossposts.
>>>
>>> I used to crosspost between here and abf (I thought there was some sort
>>> of 'connection'.... I was wrong!!), but now I just do two seperate
>>> posts.

>> My newsreader allows me to block any posts that are posted to more than
>> one group. No need to killfile individual posters who crosspost.
>>

> Yep, I've got mine set to 3 or more. Might have to drop it back to one.
>
> But then, I wouldn't have been able to see Goomba's post.

Admittedly, you can lose some. I didn't know Goomba crossposted.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Friday, 11(XI)/07(VII)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Veteran's Day
3dys 1hrs 33mins
Humans act rationally when all options
are exhausted.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright > wrote in
5.250:

>> But then, I wouldn't have been able to see Goomba's post.

> Admittedly, you can lose some. I didn't know Goomba crossposted.

Probably inadvertently..... like I did ;-)

I replied to her post and didn't pay attention to the groups it was going
to till after it was sent.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1,uk.food+drink.misc

This is what you've been missing (not).

--
http://www.judithgreenwood.com
"Erica F" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> To Celebrate Barack Obama's election win, the American National Anthem
> "The
> Star Spangled Banner" is to be replaced with "Zippedy Doo Da"

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1,uk.food+drink.misc

Giusi wrote:
> This is what you've been missing (not).
>
>> To Celebrate Barack Obama's election win, the American National
>> Anthem "The
>> Star Spangled Banner" is to be replaced with "Zippedy Doo Da"

Ugh.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

>> Yep, I've got mine set to 3 or more. Might have to drop it back to one.
>>
>> But then, I wouldn't have been able to see Goomba's post.

> Admittedly, you can lose some. I didn't know Goomba crossposted.

And Goomba missed that detail also!
I only show abbreviated headers when reading a post, and sometimes don't
notice on the "reply" window if the reply is going to more than one
place. I try to limit that when i do.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 04:52:09 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>My newsreader allows me to block any posts that are posted to more than
>one group. No need to killfile individual posters who crosspost.

Mine too. I can choose to reply to all (which can then be trimmed to
just one or two) or reply to this ng only. No need to be particularly
cautious either. The reader won't let you go any further until you
make a decision about how to reply.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 8 Nov 2008 09:15:57 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>Giusi wrote:
>> This is what you've been missing (not).
>>
>>> To Celebrate Barack Obama's election win, the American National
>>> Anthem "The
>>> Star Spangled Banner" is to be replaced with "Zippedy Doo Da"

>Ugh.

I still have an earworm with that Irish diddy about Barak O'Bama.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1,uk.food+drink.misc

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 18:05:00 +0000, Erica F wrote:

> To Celebrate Barack Obama's election win, the American National Anthem "The
> Star Spangled Banner" is to be replaced with "Zippedy Doo Da"

hope you like it in the re-education camp, erica.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat 08 Nov 2008 09:08:44a, Goomba told us...

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>
>>> Yep, I've got mine set to 3 or more. Might have to drop it back to one.
>>>
>>> But then, I wouldn't have been able to see Goomba's post.

>> Admittedly, you can lose some. I didn't know Goomba crossposted.
>>

> And Goomba missed that detail also!
> I only show abbreviated headers when reading a post, and sometimes don't
> notice on the "reply" window if the reply is going to more than one
> place. I try to limit that when i do.

And I know that you would normally never do that. I try not to, as well,
but sometimes they just slip by.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Saturday, 11(XI)/08(VIII)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Veteran's Day
2dys 9hrs 23mins
I never watch 'Sesame Street.' I
already know most of that stuff.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Goomba > wrote in news:6nlrsdFmbukeU1
@mid.individual.net:

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>
>>> Yep, I've got mine set to 3 or more. Might have to drop it back to

one.

>>> But then, I wouldn't have been able to see Goomba's post.

>> Admittedly, you can lose some. I didn't know Goomba crossposted.
>>

> And Goomba missed that detail also!

It's easy to do. I did when I replied to you initially.

> I only show abbreviated headers when reading a post, and sometimes

don't
> notice on the "reply" window if the reply is going to more than one
> place. I try to limit that when i do.

I've never used Thunderbird for newsgroups.

Xnews shows all the groups up the top, and sometimes when I'm replying
to 'regulars', I don't bother checking.

I'll have to be more vigilant in future :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat 08 Nov 2008 03:12:37p, PeterLucas told us...

> Goomba > wrote in news:6nlrsdFmbukeU1
> @mid.individual.net:

> one.

>>> Admittedly, you can lose some. I didn't know Goomba crossposted.
>>>

>> And Goomba missed that detail also!

> It's easy to do. I did when I replied to you initially.
>

>> I only show abbreviated headers when reading a post, and sometimes

> don't
>> notice on the "reply" window if the reply is going to more than one
>> place. I try to limit that when i do.
>>

> I've never used Thunderbird for newsgroups.
>
> Xnews shows all the groups up the top, and sometimes when I'm replying
> to 'regulars', I don't bother checking.
>
> I'll have to be more vigilant in future :-)

We all need to be.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Saturday, 11(XI)/08(VIII)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Veteran's Day
2dys 7hrs 52mins
[If you can't hear me, it's because
I'm in parentheses]

the unofficial rfc anthem Sal Paradise Barbecue 0 31-07-2015 05:19 PM
National Beer Day notbob General Cooking 39 16-04-2015 10:48 PM
It's National Pie Day! news General Cooking 19 25-01-2011 09:05 PM
National Cookie Day NanaJenn Baking 0 12-11-2010 02:50 PM
National Holiday blake murphy[_2_] General Cooking 0 01-03-2010 04:14 PM