Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Brunch was...

Brunch was...

grapefruit juice
2 blueberry pancakes & syrup
4 rashers of bacon
some "cubed" hashed browns
sweet & sour chicken
wild rice
asparagus
poached salmon
coffee
spinach, tomato & cheese omelette w/Parmesan and Tabasco
grapes

My 2nd successful brunch of the year. :9

Plus a 50th wedding anniversary party of about 30 guests and the celebrated
couple! Great fun and laughs.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 10:55:46 -0500, Andy <q> wrote:

>Brunch was...
>
>grapefruit juice
>2 blueberry pancakes & syrup
>4 rashers of bacon
>some "cubed" hashed browns
>sweet & sour chicken
>wild rice
>asparagus
>poached salmon
>coffee
>spinach, tomato & cheese omelette w/Parmesan and Tabasco
>grapes
>
>My 2nd successful brunch of the year. :9
>
>Plus a 50th wedding anniversary party of about 30 guests and the celebrated
>couple! Great fun and laughs.

Whew! For a moment I thought you ate all that by yourself! Glad to
hear your party went smoothly.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Andy <q> wrote:

> Brunch was...
>
> grapefruit juice
> 2 blueberry pancakes & syrup
> 4 rashers of bacon
> some "cubed" hashed browns
> sweet & sour chicken
> wild rice
> asparagus
> poached salmon
> coffee
> spinach, tomato & cheese omelette w/Parmesan and Tabasco
> grapes
>
> My 2nd successful brunch of the year. :9
>
> Plus a 50th wedding anniversary party of about 30 guests and the celebrated
> couple! Great fun and laughs.
>
> Andy

Sounds like you had fun. :-)

I had some of the roasted beef ribs and carrots I did earlier today with
some nice ice water...
--
Peace! Om

"He who has the gold makes the rules"
--Om

"He who has the guns can get the gold."
-- Steve Rothstein
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Brunch was...
>
> grapefruit juice
> 2 blueberry pancakes & syrup
> 4 rashers of bacon
> some "cubed" hashed browns
> sweet & sour chicken
> wild rice
> asparagus
> poached salmon
> coffee
> spinach, tomato & cheese omelette w/Parmesan and Tabasco
> grapes
>
> My 2nd successful brunch of the year. :9
>
> Plus a 50th wedding anniversary party of about 30 guests and the celebrated
> couple! Great fun and laughs.
>
> Andy

I only had a mini pecan roll which I picked up at a nice bakery
yesterday while I was skittling about looking for cookbooks.

And coffee. And a couple of squares of dark chocolate.

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

l, not -l said...

> Glad I didn't have to prepare the brunch for 30+.
>
> B'fast was canadian bacon and cheese EggBeater omelet, half a Napoleon
> pastry and coffee.
>
> Lunch was our traditional Sunday family meal at my Mother's home; still
> going strong at 87 (b'day on Thursday). She prepared:
> - chuck roast
> - teriyaki glazed chicken wings for my "I don't eat things with 4 legs"
> daughter
> - green beans
> - hash brown casserole
> - mixed green salad
> - pickled beets
> - tomato and sweet onion slices
> - Italian loaf, split length-wise, buttered and heated
> - lime jello with pear halves (poached fresh pears, not canned)
>
> My sister baked and brought an apple pie with fruit from a tree in her

back
> yard.

l, not -l,

Your Mom cooked up a storm! Good for her!!!

I still feel "pregnant" from brunch.

Best,

Andy
Hi Mom!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun 05 Oct 2008 02:44:18p, l, not -l told us...

> Glad I didn't have to prepare the brunch for 30+.
>
> B'fast was canadian bacon and cheese EggBeater omelet, half a Napoleon
> pastry and coffee.
>
> Lunch was our traditional Sunday family meal at my Mother's home; still
> going strong at 87 (b'day on Thursday). She prepared:
> - chuck roast
> - teriyaki glazed chicken wings for my "I don't eat things with 4 legs"
> daughter
> - green beans
> - hash brown casserole
> - mixed green salad
> - pickled beets
> - tomato and sweet onion slices
> - Italian loaf, split length-wise, buttered and heated
> - lime jello with pear halves (poached fresh pears, not canned)
>
> My sister baked and brought an apple pie with fruit from a tree in her

back
> yard.

Sounds like a really nice food day, "l", especially dinner at your mom's!

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Sunday, 10(X)/05(V)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Veteran's Day
5wks 1dys 7hrs 59mins
A single fact can spoil a good argument.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"l, not -l" > wrote:

> Glad I didn't have to prepare the brunch for 30+.
>
> B'fast was canadian bacon and cheese EggBeater omelet, half a Napoleon
> pastry and coffee.
>
> Lunch was our traditional Sunday family meal at my Mother's home; still
> going strong at 87 (b'day on Thursday). She prepared:
> - chuck roast
> - teriyaki glazed chicken wings for my "I don't eat things with 4 legs"
> daughter
> - green beans
> - hash brown casserole
> - mixed green salad
> - pickled beets
> - tomato and sweet onion slices
> - Italian loaf, split length-wise, buttered and heated
> - lime jello with pear halves (poached fresh pears, not canned)
>
> My sister baked and brought an apple pie with fruit from a tree in her back
> yard.

Sounds like a really nice brunch. :-)
--
Peace! Om

"He who has the gold makes the rules"
--Om

"He who has the guns can get the gold."
-- Steve Rothstein
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 21:44:18 GMT, l, not -l wrote:

> Glad I didn't have to prepare the brunch for 30+.
>
> B'fast was canadian bacon and cheese EggBeater omelet, half a Napoleon
> pastry and coffee.
>
> Lunch was our traditional Sunday family meal at my Mother's home; still
> going strong at 87 (b'day on Thursday). She prepared:
> - chuck roast
> - teriyaki glazed chicken wings for my "I don't eat things with 4 legs"
> daughter

four legs good, two legs bad.

your pal,
snowball

Brunch Goomba[_2_] General Cooking 0 12-10-2011 10:22 PM
Brunch cybercat General Cooking 15 24-10-2008 05:46 AM
Brunch Rosie Miller General Cooking 5 10-10-2003 12:17 PM