Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default How to peel a hard boiled egg

Someone sent me this link to a video about how to peel a hard boiled
egg. The guy describes the method for boiling then cooling the cooked
eggs. Then he adds a teaspoon of baking soda to the water. He taps each
end of the egg and removes a bit of the shell, then holds it up to his
mouth and blows into the hole at one end and the egg pops right out of
the shell.

It looks like a need idea. I just not too sure about having someone else
preparing eggs for me and blowing on them. That cannot be very hygienic.

http://articles.mercola.com:80/sites...aspx?source=nl
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:
> Someone sent me this link to a video about how to peel a hard boiled
> egg. The guy describes the method for boiling then cooling the cooked
> eggs. Then he adds a teaspoon of baking soda to the water. He taps each
> end of the egg and removes a bit of the shell, then holds it up to his
> mouth and blows into the hole at one end and the egg pops right out of
> the shell.
>
> It looks like a need idea. I just not too sure about having someone else
> preparing eggs for me and blowing on them. That cannot be very hygienic.
>

> http://articles.mercola.com:80/sites...aspx?source=nl

It'll bet that you boil the eggs with the baking soda.

For extra fun try sucking instead of blowing.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> Someone sent me this link to a video about how to peel a hard boiled
> egg. The guy describes the method for boiling then cooling the cooked
> eggs. Then he adds a teaspoon of baking soda to the water. He taps each
> end of the egg and removes a bit of the shell, then holds it up to his
> mouth and blows into the hole at one end and the egg pops right out of
> the shell.
>
> It looks like a need idea. I just not too sure about having someone else
> preparing eggs for me and blowing on them. That cannot be very hygienic.

But a rubber squeeze bulb wouldn't be a problem.
Looks like a job for Ron Popiel!

Alternatively, the egg could be enclosed in a
syringe-like device which would expert negative
pressure on the whole egg while the hole is
exposed to the atmosphere.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> For extra fun try sucking instead of blowing.

Finally... a job for TFM... I hear tell he can suck a golf ball
through a garden hose.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 > wrote:

> For extra fun try sucking instead of blowing.

I always appreciate the former.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
> dsi1 wrote:
>>
>> For extra fun try sucking instead of blowing.

> Finally... a job for TFM... I hear tell he can suck a golf ball
> through a garden hose.

Did your boyfriend tell you that? That scamp! I'll give him such a
thrashing.

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

TFM wrote:
> "Sheldon" wrote:
> > dsi1 wrote:

> >> For extra fun try sucking instead of blowing.

> > Finally... a job for TFM... I hear tell he can
> > suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

> Did your boyfriend tell you that? �
> That scamp! �I'll give him such a
> tongue thrashing.

Can't turn down that OT.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon > wrote:

> dsi1 wrote:
>>
>> For extra fun try sucking instead of blowing.

> Finally... a job for TFM... I hear tell he can suck a golf ball
> through a garden hose.

You've got an admirer, TFM. It won't be long before Greg
follows suit.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

Sqwertz wrote:

> Sheldon > wrote:
>
> > dsi1 wrote:
> >>
> >> For extra fun try sucking instead of blowing.

> > Finally... a job for TFM... I hear tell he can suck a golf ball
> > through a garden hose.

> You've got an admirer, TFM. It won't be long before Greg
> follows suit.

Steve, honey, I saw your posts on alt.binaries.erotica.male-underwear.
Those new see - through nylon mini - briefs I gifted you with look
absolutely daaaaahling...I knew you'd ADORE that nice brown color...

Anyways, lover doll, I hope U are being a good boy and not getting into any
"trouble" when you are installing those glory holes in the storm - ravaged
toilets of Galveston...

I called San Francisco City Hall and we are all set for our wedding next
month. Aren't you just beside yourself with EXCITEMENT!? I even managed
to get a bridal suite at the Westin St. Francis with a bidet *and* a red
leather sling AND a WebTV...ain't that the 'bee's knees'?

The 'cybercat' got back to me and she has agreed to be our "best man". She
even assented to having her moustache trimmed for this august event...ain't
she sweet!?

Jerry and Jenny Sauk will be taking care of the reception catering...

I love you, smoochums, and you are in my heart always...ooooooooh,
STEVE......!!!!!!!

<moan>

xoxoxoxo
Greggie ;-D

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> Someone sent me this link to a video about how to peel a hard boiled egg.
> The guy describes the method for boiling then cooling the cooked eggs.
> Then he adds a teaspoon of baking soda to the water. He taps each end of
> the egg and removes a bit of the shell, then holds it up to his mouth and
> blows into the hole at one end and the egg pops right out of the shell.
>
> It looks like a need idea. I just not too sure about having someone else
> preparing eggs for me and blowing on them. That cannot be very hygienic.
>

> http://articles.mercola.com:80/sites...aspx?source=nl

Can I SPIT in his egg salad?

Dimitri