Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default How to peel hard boiled eggs (video)

I'd never seen this before. ;-)

I'll bet this guy is a blast at parties!

Video:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=796_1187303355
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> I'd never seen this before. ;-)
>
> I'll bet this guy is a blast at parties!

You're one sick chick. I like that.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:51:09 -0500, Omelet >
wrote:

>I'd never seen this before. ;-)
>
>I'll bet this guy is a blast at parties!
>
>Video:
>
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=796_1187303355

thanks! I liked it... even though I had to upgrade my Flash Player,
which wasn't a BFD.

--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, "cybercat" >
wrote:

> "Omelet" > wrote in message
> news
> > I'd never seen this before. ;-)
> >
> > I'll bet this guy is a blast at parties!
> >

> You're one sick chick. I like that.

<bows>
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, sf wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:51:09 -0500, Omelet >
> wrote:
>
> >I'd never seen this before. ;-)
> >
> >I'll bet this guy is a blast at parties!
> >
> >Video:
> >
> >http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=796_1187303355

> thanks! I liked it... even though I had to upgrade my Flash Player,
> which wasn't a BFD.

But now you won't have to do it again for awhile! <G>

Anyone here game to actually try that? I have to wonder if he plays the
saxaphone or trombone...
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.