Posted to rec.food.cooking
Pam Pam is offline

Default Health benefits of green vegetables

Health benefits of green vegetables
http://foodone.blogspot.com/2007/08/...or-health.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pam wrote on Fri, 15 Aug 2008 05:15:22 -0700 (PDT):

> Health benefits of green vegetables
> http://foodone.blogspot.com/2007/08/...or-health.html

And, if you are on blood thinners like warfarin, you will have to
increase the dose if you enthusiastically eat lots of greens.
--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Posted to rec.food.cooking

James Silverton wrote:
> Pam wrote on Fri, 15 Aug 2008 05:15:22 -0700 (PDT):
>
>> Health benefits of green vegetables
>> http://foodone.blogspot.com/2007/08/...or-health.html

> And, if you are on blood thinners like warfarin, you will have to
> increase the dose if you enthusiastically eat lots of greens.

No one should increase their dosage willy nilly.
People sometimes mistakenly think they can't eat foods rich in Vit. K
and that isn't so. The important thing is *consistent* intake rather
than occasional or gorging intake. If you eat them routinely and
regularly your lab results and dose prescribed will reflect that.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Goomba wrote on Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:04:23 -0400:

> James Silverton wrote:
>> Pam wrote on Fri, 15 Aug 2008 05:15:22 -0700 (PDT):
>>
>>> Health benefits of green vegetables
>>> http://foodone.blogspot.com/2007/08/...or-health.html

>> And, if you are on blood thinners like warfarin, you will
>> have to increase the dose if you enthusiastically eat lots of
>> greens.

>No one should increase their dosage willy nilly.
>People sometimes mistakenly think they can't eat foods rich in Vit. K
>and that isn't so. The important thing is *consistent* intake rather
>than occasional or gorging intake.

Of course not but I don't eat consistently and I wouldn't change a dose
of warfarin without medical advice.
--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Health Benefits st.helier[_1_] Wine 4 24-08-2008 07:50 AM
Top 24 health benefits of tea [email protected] Tea 4 17-07-2008 03:04 PM
Top 10 Health Benefits of Tea Dennis[_6_] Tea 20 12-07-2008 02:39 AM
Top 10 Health Benefits of Tea Dennis Pang Tea 0 07-07-2008 07:52 PM
Top 10 Health Benefits of Tea Dennis Pang Tea 0 07-07-2008 07:51 PM