Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default What is the Wisdom of Islaam?

What is the Wisdom of Islaam? And how will Allaah Almighty Judge both
Muslims and Non-Muslims?

As I read the Noble Qur'n almost everyday, I always gain more and
more respect to this Wonderful True Religion of GOD. Humans today had
so corrupted the beauty of believing in the One True Living GOD, that
they no longer became certain of which path to take. Humans today are
full of confusion and fear because many of them are apart from Islam.
That is why we are having continuous religious and territorial battles
and brutal blood shed throughout the world.

What is the Wisdom of Islam?

Islam is a very simple religion. Islam simply means submitting
yourself in peace to the One True Living GOD:

"Then Praise be to Allah, Lord of the heavens and Lord of the earth-
Lord and Cherisher of all the worlds! To Him be Glory throughout the
heavens and the earth: and He is Exalted in Power, Full of Wisdom!.
(The Noble Qur'n, 45:36-37)"

"Say: 'O People of the Book (i.e., Jews and Christians)! Come to
common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah;
that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among
ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah.' If then they turn
back, say ye: 'Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to
Allah's Will).' (The Noble Qur'n, 3:64)"

The GOD of Islam is the GOD of everything He created. There is no
middle man between the Creation and the Creator; "We [Allah] are
closer to the person than the jugular vein. (The Noble Qur'n,
50:16).", and "Wherever you turn, there is the face of God. (The
Noble Qur'n, 2:109)."

Allaah Almighty knows what's in the heart and will judge us (all
humans, Muslims and Non-Muslims) according to our intentions:

Let us look at Noble Verses 26:88-91 "The Day whereon neither wealth
nor sons will avail, But only he (will prosper) that brings to God a
sound heart; to the righteous, the Garden will be brought near, and to
those straying in Evil, the Fire will be placed in full view."

Allaah Almighty created all mankind with different races, mentality
and beliefs; "O mankind! [this includes Muslims, Christians,
Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, Agnostics, etc...] We created you from a
single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and
tribes, that ye may know each other. Verily the most honoured of you
in the sight of Allaah is the most righteous of you. And Allaah has
full knowledge and is well-acquainted. (The Noble Qur'n, 49:13)"
Throughout the Noble Qur'n, Allaah Almighty sometimes talks directly
to Muslims, to Non-Muslims and to all mankind (both Muslims and Non-
Muslims). This by itself means a lot to me as a human being. It
tells me that Allaah Almighty's Book (The Noble Qur'n) is not just
meant for Muslims only. Anyone can reach his Creator through Islaam.

It also tells me that anyone can gain the Love of Allaah Almighty,
which would eventually lead him to know His Creator and end up in
paradise under Him: "It is He Who has Created you [humans]; and of you
[humans] are some that are unbelievers, and some that are believers:
And Allaah sees well all that ye do. He has created the heavens and
the earth in just portions, and has given you [humans] shape, and made
your shapes beautiful: and to Him is the final Goal. He knows what is
in the heavens and on earth; and He knows what ye conceal and what ye
reveal: Allaah Knows well the (secrets) of (all) hearts. (The Noble
Qur'n, 64:2-4)"

He knows well that we need Him, and that we are nothing without Him
and His guidance; "O ye men! It is ye that have need of Allaah: but
Allaah is the One free of all wants, worthy of all praise. If He so
pleased, He could blot you out and bring in a new creation, Nor is
that difficult for Allaah. (The Noble Qur'n, 35:15-17)"

Allaah Almighty listens to our prayers; He is close and listens!

"When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them):
I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let
them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That
they may walk in the right way. (The Noble Qur'n, 2:186)"

How will Allah Almighty Judge the non-Muslims? Should a person be a
Muslim first to be accepted in Paradise by Allah Almighty?

It is important to know that in the Noble Qur'n, Allah Almighty will
admit to Paradise those from the Muslims and non-Muslims who He loves
because of their righteous work and belief. Let us look at the
following Noble Verses:

"O mankind! [this includes Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus,
Jews, Agnostics, etc...] We created you from a single (pair) of a male
and a female, and made you into nations and tribes [People with
different religions and traditions and cultures], that ye may know
each other. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is
the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-
acquainted. (The Noble Qur'n, 49:13)"

"Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book [Jews and
Christians] are a portion that stand (For the right): They rehearse
the Signs of God all night long, and they prostrate themselves in
adoration. They believe in God and the Last Day; they enjoin what is
right, and forbid what is wrong; and they hasten (in emulation) in
(all) good works: They are in the ranks of the righteous. (The Noble
Qur'n, 3:113-3:114)"

The above Noble Verses clearly speak about the righteous non-Muslims
who believe in One GOD Almighty and do righteousness and will have
their Great Reward and enter Paradise. There is no mention of them
must first believe in the Noble Quran's Revelations and in Prophet
Muhammad peace be upon him as GOD's Messenger to be accepted to
Paradise.

My definition of the word "Muslim": Please be advised that the
following statement of mine is only from my personal knowledge and
beliefs that I built from learning Islam:

"I believe that the definition of "Muslim" is not someone who believes
in Allah Almighty and Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, and the
Noble Qur'n only. The definition of "Muslim" is someone who believes
in the Oneness of GOD Almighty. This makes any Unitarian a "Muslim".
This also makes the definition of "Islam" not limited to believing in
Allah Almighty, the Noble Qur'n, and Prophet Muhammad peace be upon
him only. I believe that the definition of "Islam" is the belief in
One GOD Almighty. This could be outside the scope of the Noble Qur'n
and Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him."

To support my statement above, let us look at the following Noble
Verse:

"Say: 'O People of the Book (i.e., Jews and Christians)! Come to
common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah;
that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among
ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah.' If then they turn
back, say ye: 'Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to
Allah's Will).' (The Noble Quran, 3:64)"

Also, Jesus peace be upon him taught his followers to be "Muslims" 600
years before the birth of Muhammad peace be upon him: "And behold! I
inspired the Disciples to have faith in Me [Allah] and Mine Messenger
[Jesus]; they said, ''We have faith, and do thou bear witness that we
bow to Allah as Muslims.' (The Noble Quran, 5:111)"

Noble Verse 5:111 seems to agree perfectly with Jesus' teachings in
the Bible's Hebrew New Testament in Luke 6:40 "A student is not above
his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his
teacher."

Let us look at what Jesus said in Luke 6:40 in the language of Aramaic
translated into Hebrew below:

"Ein talmeed na'leh 'al rabbo; shekken kal adam she'MUSHLAM yihyeh
k'rabbo."

Taken from the Aramaic bible society.

Note: Aramaic and Hebrew are read from right to left, which is
apposite to English.

Translation in English: "No student can be above his teacher, but
everyone that is a MUSLIM, can be as his teacher."

Important Note: The Hebrew word "Mushlam" comes from the root "Sh L
M". "Shalom" which comes from the same root means "peace". The
Arabic word "Muslim" comes from the root "S L M". "Salam" means
"peace". "Salem" means "safe". Also taken from the Aramaic bible
society.

Every religion in this universe started with a Prophet of GOD
Almighty. Judaism started with Moses peace be upon him, Christianity
started with Jesus peace be upon him and so on. Islaam on the other
hand did not start with Muhammad peace be upon him. It simply
started with the creation of Adam peace be upon him. The minute the
man of mankind was created, the beautiful religion of Allaah Almighty
Islaam was too created for mankind. Islaam is a religion that started
with Adam and ended with Muhammad peace be upon them. Every religion
of Allaah Almighty in between such as Judaism and Christianity is part
of Islaam.

This is very important to know, because now we can see that the people
who believed in the One Living True Undivided GOD Almighty before the
birth of Muhammad peace be upon him were also Muslims. It is
essential to not confuse the definition of the word "Muslim". A
Muslim is one who believes in the religion of Islam, and as I
mentioned above, the word "Islaam" means submitting yourself in peace
to Allaah Almighty.

Important Note: It is up to Allaah Almighty to decide who goes to
Heaven and who goes to Hell. But as we've seen in the above Noble
Verses, Allaah Almighty doesn't just care about our faith, but also
about our good deeds and hearts.

All good righteous Unitarians (those who believe in One GOD Almighty)
are Muslims according to Islaam. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
taught us that faith in One GOD is the most important and fundamental
principle. It is the heart of Islaam and the mainspring of its power.
All other beliefs, commands and laws of Islaam stand firm on this
foundation. All of them receive strength from this source. Take it
away, and there is nothing left of Islaam.

One of the beauties of Islaam is that when an individual becomes a
Unitarian, this wonderful religion of GOD (Islaam) comes natural to
him by the will of Allaah Almighty; "...Such are among the Signs of
God: He whom God, guides is rightly guided; but he whom God leaves to
stray,- for him wilt thou find no protector to lead him to the Right
Way. (The Noble Qur'n, 18:17)".

It comes in such a miraculous way that it creates a direct connection
between Allaah Almighty and the individual; "...Allah has endeared the
faith to you, Has made it beautiful in your hearts, and He Has made
hateful to you unbelief, wickedness, and rebellion: such indeed are
those who walk in righteousness- A grace and favour from Allaah; and
Allaah is full of Knowledge and Wisdom. (The Noble Qur'n, 49:7-8)"

Once that connection is created, then the new Muslim will naturally
avoid unbelief and wickedness and stay in the Path of Allaah
Almighty. The Muslim's faith will then only increase and strengthen:

"For, believers are those who, when Allaah is mentioned, feel a tremor
in their hearts, and when they hear His Signs rehearsed, find their
faith strengthened, and put (all) their trust in their Lord. (The
Noble Qur'an, 8:2)"

"Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the revelation from thy Lord in
Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide and
glad tidings to Muslims. (The Noble Qur'n, 16:102)"

"It is He [Allah] Who sent down tranquility into the hearts of the
believers, that they may add faith to their faith- For to Allah belong
the forces of the heavens and the earth; and Allah is Full of
Knowledge and Wisdom. (The Noble Qur'n, 48:4)"

As long as the person believes in "One GOD" and does Righteousness,
then he should be ok:

"God forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He
forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with
God is to devise a sin Most heinous indeed. (The Noble Qur'n, 4:48)"

"Who can be better in religion than one who submits his whole self to
God, does good, and follows the way of Abraham the true in Faith? For
God did take Abraham for a friend. (The Noble Qur'n, 4:125)"

Idol worshiping, Trinity, and all other forms of using other Creations
of GOD as mediators between yourself and GOD Almighty are not accepted
by Allaah Almighty. This supports my statement above about a "Muslim"
is one who believes in One GOD only.

"They say: 'Become Jews or Christians if ye would be guided (To
salvation).' Say thou: 'Nay! (I would rather) the Religion of Abraham
the True, and he joined not gods with God.' (The Noble Qur'n,
2:135)"

"Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith,
and bowed his will to God's (Which is Islaam), and he joined not gods
with God. (The Noble Qur'n, 3:67)"

Abraham peace be upon him was one who believed in One True Living GOD
Almighty. He was a Unitarian, but different from the Jews today who
don't believe in Jesus nor Muhammad peace be upon them. Please visit
The Jews' offensive views toward Jesus, Mary, Women, and People. That
is why Allah Almighty doesn't accept the Jews' way of life today as
the Truth. They lost their scriptures and they are corrupt in the eyes
of Allah Almighty.

The "true in Faith" or the "Religion of Abraham" that GOD Almighty
accepts is as I said, believing in One True Living GOD Almighty. This
is the main point of Islaam, and the belief that would ultimately
guide the individual to Salvation.

So how will we be judged at Judgement Day?

Allaah Almighty is quite clear in the Noble Qur'n about how He will
judge us in the Day of Judgement.

Let us look at Noble Verse 10:61 "In whatever business thou mayest be,
and whatever portion thou mayest be reciting from the Qur'n, and
whatever deed ye (mankind) may be doing, We are witnesses thereof when
ye are deeply engrossed therein. Nor is hidden from thy Lord (so much
as) the weight of an atom on the earth or in heaven. And not the least
and not the greatest of these things but are recorded in a clear
record." In this Noble Verse, we see Allah Almighty clearly
describing to us that every single act even an atom of a thing we do
in life from good and bad will be recorded in our records.

Let us look at Noble Verse 34:3 "The unbelievers say, 'Never to us
will come the Hour': Say, 'Nay! but most surely, by my Lord, it will
come upon you; by Him Who knows the unseen, from Whom is not hidden
the least little atom in the heavens or on earth: Nor is there
anything less than that, or greater, but is in the record
perspicuous.'" Here we see in this Noble Verse Allah Almighty
responding to the unbelievers when they approached our beloved Prophet
Muhammad peace be upon him. Allah Almighty's response was that every
atom of thing they do can not be hidden and is recorded in the record
perspicuous.

Let us look at Noble Verse 34:22 "Say: 'Call upon other (gods) whom ye
fancy, besides God: They have no power,- not the weight of an atom,-
in the heavens or on earth: No (sort of) share have they therein, nor
is any of them a helper to God.'" In this Noble Verse Allah Almighty
claims that no god but He will do the Judgement in the Day of
Judgement. All of the idols and images that people worshiped and
still do will not take part of any Judgement. They will be worthless.

Let us look at Noble Verses 99:7-8 "Then shall anyone who has done an
atom's weight of good, see it! And anyone who has done an atom's
weight of evil, shall see it." Everything we do in life will be
recorded for us. For every atom of good we do in life we shall see
it, and for every atom of evil we do in life we shall see it also.
And Allaah Almighty will ultimately make His decision on whether you
will make it to heaven or will make it to hell.

So am I suggesting that there is no need to believe in the Noble
Qur'n? Or there is no need to try to spread Islam to Unitarians such
as the Jews?

Absolutely not! As a Muslim who believes in Allaah Almighty and all
of His Revelations, I must believe with all my heart and mind that the
Noble Qur'n is the Seal of all the Revelations that came from Allaah
Almighty, and it must be followed. Allaah Almighty clearly said: "The
Religion before God is Islaam (submission to His Will): Nor did the
People of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each
other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the Signs of
God, God is swift in calling to account. (The Noble Qur'n, 3:19)"

But the religion of Islaam is not just limited to the Noble Qur'n's
Revelations. Islaam started from Adam and ended with Muhammad peace
be upon them. Islaam was perfected or finished with the Revelations
of the Noble Qur'n: "...This day have I perfected your religion for
you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islaam as
your religion........ (The Nobel Qur'n, 5:3)"

Islaam as I mentioned above existed before Prophet Muhammad peace be
upon him and ended with him: "The same religion has He established for
you as that which He enjoined on Noah - the which We have sent by
inspiration to thee - and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses,
and Jesus: Namely, that ye should remain steadfast in religion, and
make no divisions therein: to those who worship other things than God,
hard is the (way) to which thou callest them. God chooses to Himself
those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).
(The Noble Qur'n, 42:13)"

My suggestion: What I am suggesting is that when a Muslim is asked
about who from Mankind will Allaah Almighty admit to Paradise and whom
He won't admit, he should say "Only He the Almighty Knows, because He
will decide based on the person's belief and good deeds on whether to
admit him to Heaven or to Hell. There is no set rule on how the
Judgement will happen. Every individual will have his own special and
unique case that Allaah Almighty will consider."

That is why Allaah Almighty said in Noble Verses 99:7-8 "Then shall
anyone who has done an atom's weight of good, see it! And anyone who
has done an atom's weight of evil, shall see it."

Please visit Did GOD create some Men and Jinns to be destined to hell?

Conclusion: Islaam is a beautiful True Religion of Allaah Almighty
that frees the human being from wickedness, confusion and frustration,
and sheds the Light of Allaah Almighty into his heart and leads him to
the true Path in a miraculous and natural process. Allaah Almighty is
the GOD of all mankind and is there for all the righteous. Every
little atom of good and evil an individual makes in life will be
recorded for him, and he shall see it in the Day of Judgement. Then
Allaah Almighty will make His ultimate decision for that person on
whether he shall go to hell or to heaven. And how will Allaah Almighty
[...]

Posted to rec.food.cooking

hamada wrote:
> What is the Wisdom of Islaam? And how will Allaah Almighty Judge both
> Muslims and Non-Muslims?

Dear Newsgroup:

Currently there are debates about Hamada in sci.math newsgroup:

http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa...26017&tstart=0

http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa...5359&tstart=15

Dr.Mehran Basti

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Muhammad, **** be upon him.

> Dr.Mehran Basti

--Bryan

WISDOM Brooklyn1 General Cooking 27 12-04-2015 02:09 AM
Australian Wisdom vs. Tibetan Wisdom TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher Vegan 0 18-11-2011 09:35 PM
What is Islaam? [email protected] General Cooking 0 08-03-2008 09:34 AM
A wisdom not of this world Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD General Cooking 6 05-03-2006 10:06 AM
wisdom, c and r Uncle Al General Cooking 1 10-08-2005 08:12 PM