Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default A wisdom not of this world

http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::::::
> ::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/Israel.htm :::::::
> ::::::: http://www.e-sword.net :::::::

Amen and amen.

May GOD continue to bless the writing of HIS Word in these USENET
newsgroups in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

May the LORD help us all to endure the great tribulation when the Lamb
opens the 6th seal possibly a few days before the end of this month
(03/29/06), in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Amen !!!

If this possibility is realized through the LORD's infinite will, HE
will add new meaning to the popular saying:

"March in like a lamb and out like a lion."

http://tinyurl.com/j6qwd

Now this is an advisory just as former FEMA director Michael Brown
issued an advisory about Hurricane Katrina before New Orleans was
devastated in 2005.

What we have been seeing are possibly the works of the four horsemen
from the 6th chapter of the Book of Revelation (we are now in the 6th
year into the third millenium after the birth of the Son of Man):

(1) Crowned rider wielding a bow and riding a white horse:

"See you on the other side. It's not bad. We are just going to
sleep." - missive (missile) from one of 12 born-again Christian miners
who gave up their lives to save the youngest among them after being
trapped by an explosion in a W.Va mine.

(2) Rider wielding a sword and riding a fiery red horse:

Ariel Sharon, the world's hope for lasting peace in the middle east,
has suffered a massive bleeding stroke. Violence and bloodshed in Iraq
and the rest of the Muslim world escalates. Thousands are rioting in
Pakistan. Iran is enriching uranium to build an atomic bomb in
violation of the NPT. U.S. now less likely to pull out of Iraq anytime
soon.

(3) Rider wielding a set of food scales and riding a black horse:

The rate of increase of the number of people worldwide using the
2PD-OMER Approach (which advocates the use of food scales) accelerates
with growing worldwide concerns about the obesity epidemic:

http://tinyurl.com/h82qr

Meanwhile, folks like Bob Pastorio who refuse to use this Approach are
heard muttering that an omer is not a weight measure but a volume
measure somewhere between one and three quarts depending on what the
food is and that liquid foods like milk (essentially emulsified oil)
and wine should not be counted toward daily intake.

(4) Rider on a pale horse given the authority to kill a fourth of the
world's population "by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts
of the earth":

The H5N1 Avian Flu Pandemic seems to be starting in Turkey and Asia:

http://tinyurl.com/c6nqk

http://tinyurl.com/cy88q

http://tinyurl.com/7phm4

http://tinyurl.com/amj4a

http://tinyurl.com/ddvwq

.... spreading to the middle east, Europe, Africa, India, and back to
Asia where the H5N1 Avian Influenza virus will have many more
opportunities to pick up adaptive mutations making it more infectious
toward humans:

http://tinyurl.com/pjqrv

http://tinyurl.com/9eren

Indeed, in Egypt the waters of the Nile River are now contaminated with
H5N1 virus and there is no other source of water for millions of people
there to drink. There is no Tamiflu either:

http://tinyurl.com/hr2zx

Yes, the migratory birds spreading H5N1 virus from Turkey to the Middle
East, Africa, Europe, and back to Asia are wild beasts of the earth:

http://tinyurl.com/cnuyl

http://tinyurl.com/ac3wu

http://tinyurl.com/awog5

http://tinyurl.com/74rfq

The 5th seal possibly has been opened and glimpses of "the souls of
those who had been slain because of the Word of GOD and the testimony
they had maintained" (Revelation 6:9) can be seen in the newly released
documentary "End of the Spear." Interestingly, the word "end" is at the
**beginning** of the title of this documentary.

When will the sun "turn black like sackcloth made of goat hair"
(Revelation 6:12b) ?

It will turn black during the total solar eclipse that will happen
**also** in Turkey on Wednesday 03/29/2006 at around 14:00 hrs LT.

http://tinyurl.com/h9nvg

The order of darkening of the following ancient cities in Turkey:

(1) Ephesus
(2) Smyrna
(3) Pergamum
(4) Thyatira
(5) Sardis
(6) Philadelphia
(7) Laodicea

Will be the same order that Christ Jesus used to address their
respective seven churches:

"Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to
Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyratira, Sardis, Philadelphia and
Laodicea." (Revelation 1:11)

Here's one plausible scenario:

On March 29th, 2006 as U.S. and Israeli coalition forces invade Iran to
effect the mandate that Iran never have nuclear capabilities, Iran uses
those **missing** WMDs that Saddam has possibly entrusted to Iran for
safekeeping:

http://tinyurl.com/bgqtd

http://tinyurl.com/crybc

This leads to nuclear missiles from coalition forces as a retaliatory
strike that inadvertantly destabilizes the already unstable area where
continental tectonic plates (Europe, Asia, and Africa) converge in the
region thereby causing a global earthquake:

http://tinyurl.com/dpydb

http://tinyurl.com/qh8ys

Now read Revelation 6:13-14 slowly and you decide whether there is a
fit. A close up look at a mushroom cloud would look like the "sky
receded like a scroll, rolling up."

Iran seems adamant about getting the authority to use nuclear weapons:

http://tinyurl.com/9vtms

U.S. Nuclear Subs carry Trident II missiles each packing 8
independently precision targeting nuclear warheads which have 475
kilotons of explosive power each. A single warhead has about 35 times
the explosive power of the "little boy" atomic bomb that was dropped on
Hiroshima at the close of WWII. Each warhead would be guided in
inertially exhibiting a freefall pattern with a forward velocity like
"late figs" dropping " from a fig tree when shaken by a strong
wind."(Revelation 6:13) U.S. Forces will likely use these Trident II
missiles if they lose contact with the outside world while being
attacked with WMDs.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, cooking and nutrition that interest
those following this thread here during the next on-line chat
(03/09/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/8juld

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> possibly

So, Mr Chung: How long _is_ a piece of string?

--
David Silverman
aa #2208

Anybody heard from Yahweh lately?

*****
"Mass torture is the most perfect form of Prayer."
Pope Paul III *****
Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Sanity's IittIe helper wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > possibly
> >

> So, Mr Chung: How long _is_ a piece of string?

Depends on the string.

Truth is simple.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ

[...]

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Sanity's IittIe helper wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > > possibly
> > >

> > So, Mr Chung: How long _is_ a piece of string?

> Depends on the string.
>
> Truth is simple.

Meaning...your mind is simple.

For a lucid alternative to Chung's bizarre fantasies of "global
earthquakes", nuclear warfare, and the deaths of millions:

http://www.whywontgodhealamputees.com/

GG

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

GaryG wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > Sanity's IittIe helper wrote:
> > > >
> > > So, Mr Chung: How long _is_ a piece of string?

> > Depends on the string.
> >
> > Truth is simple.

> Meaning...your mind is simple.

No

[...]

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

No, he's wrong. Your mind isn't simple, it's just completely ****ed.
--
David Silverman
aa #2208
Atheist for life.

Anybody heard from Yahweh lately?

*****
"Mass torture is the most perfect form of Prayer."
Pope Paul III *****
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Big Bad Bob wrote:
> wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> (snip religion spam)
>
> why spam THIS channel?

An advisory is not spam.

> >>U.S. Nuclear Subs carry Trident II missiles each packing 8
> >>independently precision targeting nuclear warheads which have 475
> >>kilotons of explosive power each.

> I think your numbers may be a bit too low

That is possible.

> >>A single warhead has about 35 times the explosive power of the
> >>"little boy" atomic bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima at the
> >> close of WWII.

> and you have 9 of them per missile! Isn't modern technology wonderful?

We remain steeped in sin.

> The principle is to spread out the damage with a bunch of "little
> booms" instead of one "big boom". Also increases the chance that the
> missile will cause at least SOME damage if an ABM system were to attempt
> to stop the incoming warheads.
>
> >>Each warhead would be guided in inertially exhibiting a freefall
> >>pattern with a forward velocity like "late figs" dropping " from
> >>a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind."(Revelation 6:13)

> Just because the same laws of physics apply to fruit falling from a tree
> as to atomic bombs falling from orbit (Sir Isaac Newton came up with
> THAT one a while back) doesn't mean that you can apply a quote from a
> religious book to it.

Warheads delivered by SCUD rockets would exhibit a different pattern.

> >>U.S. Forces will likely use these Trident II missiles if they lose
> >>contact with the outside world while being attacked with WMDs.

> 24 empty missile tubes, 216 mushroom clouds. Drop the control rods,
> boys, it's MILLER TIME!!!

Not if they are dying of Bird Flu.

> >>For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
> >>how the LORD has reshaped me:

> sort of like how a 'steam roller' reshapes a road...

No. Steam rollers do not reshape roads as a potter might reshape a
lump of clay.

> *cough*[wacko]*cough*

If you were secure in the truth, you would have had the strength to
resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.

[...]

The deadly H5N1 Avian Influenza virus is acquiring mutations in Turkey
and Asia:

http://tinyurl.com/c6nqk

http://tinyurl.com/cy88q

http://tinyurl.com/7phm4

http://tinyurl.com/amj4a

http://tinyurl.com/ddvwq

http://tinyurl.com/pqhok

.... spreading to the middle east, Europe, Africa, India, and back to
Asia where the H5N1 Avian Influenza virus will have many more
opportunities to pick up adaptive mutations making it more infectious
toward humans:

http://tinyurl.com/pjqrv

http://tinyurl.com/9eren

Indeed, in Egypt the waters of the Nile River are now contaminated with
H5N1 Avian Influenza virus and there is no other source of water for
millions of people there to drink. There is no Tamiflu either:

http://tinyurl.com/hr2zx

Yes, the migratory birds spreading H5N1 Avian Influenza virus from
Turkey to the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and back to Asia are wild
beasts of the earth:

http://tinyurl.com/cnuyl

http://tinyurl.com/ac3wu

http://tinyurl.com/awog5

http://tinyurl.com/74rfq

.... and have carried the H5N1 Avian Influenza virus rapidly to at least
35 countries:

http://tinyurl.com/ponzm

http://tinyurl.com/myuwr

WISDOM Brooklyn1 General Cooking 27 12-04-2015 02:09 AM
Australian Wisdom vs. Tibetan Wisdom TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher Vegan 0 18-11-2011 09:35 PM
What is the Wisdom of Islaam? hamada General Cooking 2 21-05-2008 12:21 PM
wisdom, c and r Uncle Al General Cooking 1 10-08-2005 08:12 PM
Your wisdom needed, please! schwuller Restaurants 1 09-10-2003 03:34 PM