Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I hope I Have This Right This Time

Sorry Cathy. If this isn' right I'm going to bed.

Roasted Tomatoes With Shrimp And Feta

5 large tomatoes, cut into eights
3 tb. olive oil
2 tb. minced garlic
3/4 tsp. kosher salt
3/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
1 1/2 lbs. medium shrimp, peeled-deveined
1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
2 tb. lemon juice
1 cup crumbled feta

Preheat oven to 450F

Shake excess liquid from tomatoes and place in large baking dish.

Spoon olive oil and garlic all over. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Toss to coat.

Place in oven for 20-25 minutes.

Stir in shrimp, parsley, and lemon juice.

Sprinkle with crumbled feta

Return to oven for 10-15 minutes or until shrimp are done.

Serve with crusty bread or crudettes.

Lou