Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Look At This Video You Meat Eaters. Hope You Feel Good Next Time Youhave a burger or steak

https://community.hsus.org/campaign/...on/e7bd6nrq7ji...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
Cartrivision1 > wrote:

> https://community.hsus.org/campaign/...on/e7bd6nrq7ji...

I will, because I'll make sure it's the home-kill free-range Murray Grey
beef that's in the freezer. Yummy!

Miche

--
Electricians do it in three phases
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cartrivision1 wrote nothing but felt self-righteous in doing so....

Burrrrrrrp!! Man, that burger was goooooood.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Miche wrote:

> In article
> >,
> Cartrivision1 > wrote:
>
>> https://community.hsus.org/campaign/...on/e7bd6nrq7ji...

> I will, because I'll make sure it's the home-kill free-range Murray Grey
> beef that's in the freezer. Yummy!

Is Murray related to Earl?

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cartrivision1 wrote:
> https://community.hsus.org/campaign/...on/e7bd6nrq7ji...

Yup, I'm going to feel just dandy when I bite into my T-bone tonight....

George
Who wonders...."If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they
made out of meat?"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cartrivision1 > wrote in

oups.com:

> https://community.hsus.org/campaign/...vestigation/e7
> bd6nrq7ji...

ah yes. PETA. the people who take pets from no-kill shelters &
eutanize them in a van, then dump the bodies in supermarket
dumpsters...
lee <the REAL humane society is the American Humane Society>
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Randy Johnson" > wrote in message
et...
> You think that's bad; you should see what the do to poor li'l ole wheat.
> First they cut it off at the ankles, then shake its babies out and grind
> them up. It's horrible; think of that the next time you eat a Krispy
> Kreme
> or slice of Wonder bread. OMG, you sure don't want to know about the
> waterboarding of soy beans for the sake of tofu - it's a crime against
> nature.
>
> --
> Standing tall, ready to serve

Reminds me of a neighbor we had when we lived in Philly. He demanded that
the kids who mowed the old lady next door's grass apologize to the grass for
the injurious crime they were committing against it. The city fined him for
having an unruly lawn and came in with weedwackers and took out all the
weeds in the front yard while the police restrained him to keep him from
'stopping them from killing his babies'...........

As far as I know, he's still on the outside.
-ginny

Posted to rec.food.cooking

enigma > wrote in news:Xns9A4A7F1F05F9Eenigmaempirenet@
199.125.85.9:

> Cartrivision1 > wrote in
>
> oups.com:
>
>> https://community.hsus.org/campaign/...vestigation/e7
>> bd6nrq7ji...
>>

> ah yes. PETA. the people who take pets from no-kill shelters &
> eutanize them in a van, then dump the bodies in supermarket
> dumpsters...
> lee <the REAL humane society is the American Humane Society>

this video changed my eating habit...now I starting eating them while
they are still alive.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Elbonian Folklore

Posted to rec.food.cooking

hahabogus > wrote in
:

> this video changed my eating habit...now I starting eating
> them while they are still alive.

fresher is better!

lee

--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there
It wasn't there again today
The host resolved to NSA.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, "Randy Johnson" > said:

> You think that's bad; you should see what the do to poor li'l ole wheat.
> First they cut it off at the ankles, then shake its babies out and grind
> them up. It's horrible; think of that the next time you eat a Krispy Kreme
> or slice of Wonder bread. OMG, you sure don't want to know about the
> waterboarding of soy beans for the sake of tofu - it's a crime against
> nature.

Heh, good one...

--
Jani in WA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cartrivision1" > wrote in message
> https://bullshit.tion/e7bd6nrq7ji...

I'm a proud member of PETA

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 19, 10:38 pm, Cartrivision1 > wrote:
> https://community.hsus.org/campaign/...on/e7bd6nrq7ji...

You think that's bad? You should see what lions and tigers and bears
do for a steak dinner. Oh my! ;-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 22:38:10 -0800 (PST), Cartrivision1
> wrote:

>https://community.hsus.org/campaign/...on/e7bd6nrq7ji...

Oh, but look what's done with fruits and vegetables! Did you know
that broccoli screams when you cut the heads off? Carrots are often
eaten ALIVE! BABY carrots!! (I just had a handful with lunch.) There
are people who rip the ripe ovaries off tomato plants, slice them, and
serve as soon as possible after this horrifying scenario.

Preferably stacked high on toasted good bread, with homemade mayo. And
lots of salt and pepper.

Tongue-in-cheek --- Terry