Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Food Related Laughs (sort of)

Vitameatavegamin... it's so tasty, too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTsfVbN7UOM

Want to work in a candy factory?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wp3m...eature=related

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 18, 7:44 am, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> Vitameatavegamin... it's so tasty, too!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTsfVbN7UOM
>
> Want to work in a candy factory?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wp3m...eature=related
>
> Jill

Here's more funny. I think. ;-)

********
Mmm, mouse foot

A woman living in Slovenia who found a mouse foot in a jar of pickles
was shocked to be told, in effect, that it was perfectly good to eat.

Lenka Komparova contacted the Health Ministry as she prepared to sue
the company producing the food, according to the Ananova Web portal.

But instead of backing her claim, officials said she should consider
the rodent appendage as a "special additive."

Ministry spokeswoman Vivijan Potocnik said: "It is completely normal
in big factories to have mice wandering around, and yes, every now and
then they get caught amongst the machines and do get bottled,
seasoned, preserved and even make it in one piece to consumers.
"Although not very pleasant to see, however, they pose no health
threat at all," Potocnik was quoted as saying. "During the
preservation process, even traces of any salmonella bacteria are
eliminated in food. A [mouse foot] therefore could be classified as a
special additive to the pickles."

Komparova said: "I couldn't believe it. I don't know what they eat at
the ministry -- but finding dead animals in jars of food isn't normal."

Yes, it's a delicacy!

(from MSNBC)