Posted to rec.food.cooking
gs gs is offline

Default Bossystyle Mustard BBQ Sauce

Hey gang, I put up a new post in my blog for Bossystyle Mustard BBQ
Sauce. Goes great with port or chicken. Not bad on beef too. Give
it a whirl and let me know what you think. You can find it at
http://bossytyle.blogspot.com/2008/0...bbq-sauce.html

-gs
Posted to rec.food.cooking

gs wrote:
> Hey gang, I put up a new post in my blog for Bossystyle Mustard BBQ
> Sauce. Goes great with port or chicken. Not bad on beef too. Give
> it a whirl and let me know what you think. You can find it at
> http://bossytyle.blogspot.com/2008/0...bbq-sauce.html
>
> -gs

I've not checked out the blog but I'm curious as to why people
constantly come here and tout blogs and webpages they want strangers to
click on hyperlinks for... are you reaping any financial benefit from it?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Goomba38 > wrote in
:

> gs wrote:
>> Hey gang, I put up a new post in my blog for Bossystyle
>> Mustard BBQ Sauce. Goes great with port or chicken. Not
>> bad on beef too. Give it a whirl and let me know what you
>> think. You can find it at
>> http://bossytyle.blogspot.com/2008/0...yle-mustard-bb
>> q-sauce.html
>>
>> -gs

> I've not checked out the blog but I'm curious as to why
> people constantly come here and tout blogs and webpages
> they want strangers to click on hyperlinks for... are you
> reaping any financial benefit from it?

they get pennies per click. more if you click through on any
of the ads.
lee
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Goomba38 wrote:
> gs wrote:
>> Hey gang, I put up a new post in my blog for Bossystyle Mustard BBQ
>> Sauce. Goes great with port or chicken. Not bad on beef too. Give
>> it a whirl and let me know what you think. You can find it at
>> http://spam_style.blogspot.com/2008/...bbq-sauce.html
>>
>> -gs

> I've not checked out the blog but I'm curious as to why people
> constantly come here and tout blogs and webpages they want strangers to
> click on hyperlinks for... are you reaping any financial benefit from it?

Google (the spammers best friend) officially encourages users to get
click revenue on their google owned "blogspots" so they go to
googlegroups and spam groups they don't even read to try and get click
revenue.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 20:08:51 -0800 (PST), gs >
wrote:

>Hey gang, I put up a new post in my blog for Bossystyle Mustard BBQ
>Sauce. Goes great with port or chicken. Not bad on beef too. Give
>it a whirl and let me know what you think. You can find it at
>http://bossytyle.blogspot.com/2008/0...bbq-sauce.html

Just in case someone's interested in such a recipe w/o going to a
blog, here's one that I've used many times. Great on pulled pork; my
mouth waters just thinking about it!

South Carolina BBQ Sauce

2/3 c. mustard
1/2 c. sugar
1/4 c. light brown sugar
1 c. cider vinegar
2 T. chili powder
1 t. black pepper
1/4 t. cayenne
4-5 drops Tabasco
1/2 t. soy sauce
2 T. butter

Combine. Simmer 10 min. Enjoy.

Terry

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jay" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 20:08:51 -0800 (PST), gas wrote:
>
>> Hey gang, I put up a new post in my blog for Bossystyle Mustard BBQ
>> Sauce. Goes great with port or chicken. Not bad on beef too. Give
>> it a whirl and let me know what you think. You can find it at
>> http://bossytyle.blogspot.com/2008/0...bbq-sauce.html
>>
>> -gs

> --> http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Jay, I think that you meant to post this one instead/too?

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

BOB