Posted to alt.food.barbecue
gs gs is offline

Default Bossystyle Mustard BBQ Sauce

Hey gang, I put up a new post in my blog for Bossystyle Mustard BBQ
Sauce. Goes great with port or chicken. Not bad on beef too. Give
it a whirl and let me know what you think. You can find it at
http://bossytyle.blogspot.com/2008/0...bbq-sauce.html

-gs
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"gs" > wrote in message
> Hey gang, I put up a new post in my blog for Bossystyle Mustard BBQ
> Sauce. Goes great with port or chicken. Not bad on beef too. Give
> it a whirl and let me know what you think. You can find it at
> http://spamytyle.bloagspam.com/2008/...bbq-sauce.html
>
> -gs

I bet that it goes really well with SPAM

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

" BOB" > wrote:
> "gs" > wrote in message
>
> > Hey gang, I put up a new post in my blog for Bossystyle Mustard BBQ
> > Sauce. Goes great with port or chicken. Not bad on beef too. Give
> > it a whirl and let me know what you think. You can find it at
> > http://spamytyle.bloagspam.com/2008/...-bbq-sauce.htm

> I bet that it goes really well with SPAM

ELSIE'S PARTY SANDWICHES

12 oz. Spam or bologna
1 sm. jar green stuffed Spanish olives, drained
1 sm. onion
1 tsp. mustard
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp. sweet relish
1 sm. can Hunts tomato sauce
16-18 slices Velveeta cheese

Grind Spam, olives and onion. Mix together mustard, Worcestershire sauce,
relish and tomato sauce. Stir into Spam mixture. Spread on buns, place
cheese on top. Wrap in foil. Place in oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
16 to 18 sandwiches.

Spam, Hunts and Velveeta! Zee best!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~