Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Credit Card Skimming in Local Restaurant

A waitress at Mr. B's Restaurant in Germantown, TN was caught using a
concealed card reader to steal customer's credit card numbers. Police
arrested her and the man allegedly behind the scheme to swipe credit card
information in establishments all over the mid-south.

http://www.wmctv.com/global/story.asp?s=7437236

OB Food: Mr. B's has excellent prime steaks. And the last time I was there
for lunch one of my friends ordered ordered the smothered pork chop. I
couldn't believe the size of it! It was almost 3 inches thick, but so
tender she cut it with a fork. I usually order country fried steak and 2
veggies at lunchtime and a petite filet with a baked potato and a veggie if
I'm there for dinner.

They have a nice selection of vegetables if you prefer a veggie plate (and
no, they aren't cooked to death canned veggies). The choices vary depending
upon what they can get fresh in season, except for the southern-style white
(Great Northern) beans with ham which are canned. But then, I usually use
canned beans when I make them at home. This is one of the few restaurants
where I've seen fresh brussels sprouts on the "sides" menu from time to time

Normally there's a long wait unless you get there very early. It's a shame
the owner is reporting business has dropped off because of this scheme. It
was certainly not her fault.

Jill

How to Buy a car from a bad Credit card jack assain General Cooking 1 19-04-2011 01:49 AM
Credit card rates Paul M. Cook General Cooking 0 22-08-2009 02:48 AM
CREDIT CARD RAJINI General Cooking 0 29-06-2008 02:10 AM
Credit Card for Bad Credit NO Credit Check! joliek General Cooking 2 03-03-2008 05:20 AM
credit card companies business credit card with reward credit card companies Tea 0 15-03-2006 02:32 PM