Posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking

Default Seems as good a place as any.

On 2007-11-02, Nicko wrote:

> http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/6...onalds.article
>
> Man defecates in the middle of McDonalds
> When ya gotta go...
>
><http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/632813,110207mcdonalds.article>
>
><snippage>
>
> Patrons of a North Loop McDonald's were left grimacing Thursday
> morning after a man, who appeared to be homeless, defecated in the
> middle of the restaurant.

He'd been listening to too much Killdozer.

--
You succeed in opening the tin.
It smells like SCALAR(0x815369c).
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 16:22:01 +0000, Adam Funk wrote:

>On 2007-11-02, Nicko wrote:
>
>> http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/6...onalds.article
>>
>> Man defecates in the middle of McDonalds
>> When ya gotta go...
>>
>><http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/632813,110207mcdonalds.article>
>>
>><snippage>
>>
>> Patrons of a North Loop McDonald's were left grimacing Thursday
>> morning after a man, who appeared to be homeless, defecated in the
>> middle of the restaurant.

>He'd been listening to too much Killdozer.

GODDAM YOU FUNK! NOW I'VE GOT "FLANNERY O'CONNOR" AS AN EARWORM!!

Could be worse: could be "Afternoon Delight."

Heh-heh-heh
--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking

"Chris McGonnell" > wrote

> GODDAM YOU FUNK! NOW I'VE GOT "FLANNERY O'CONNOR" AS AN EARWORM!!
>
> Could be worse: could be "Afternoon Delight."
>
> Heh-heh-heh

I've got a brand new pair of skates
You've got a brand new key
Sticking out of your eyeball

--oTTo--
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 12:56:51 -0500, Otto Bahn wrote:

>"Chris McGonnell" > wrote
>
>> GODDAM YOU FUNK! NOW I'VE GOT "FLANNERY O'CONNOR" AS AN EARWORM!!
>>
>> Could be worse: could be "Afternoon Delight."
>>
>> Heh-heh-heh

>I've got a brand new pair of skates
>You've got a brand new key
>Sticking out of your eyeball

Mmmm, the original Buffy -- though she must be 65 now.

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.
"Well now you're just getting SILLY." -- Darla

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking

Chris McGonnell wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 12:56:51 -0500, Otto Bahn wrote:
>
>> "Chris McGonnell" > wrote
>>
>>> GODDAM YOU FUNK! NOW I'VE GOT "FLANNERY O'CONNOR" AS AN EARWORM!!
>>>
>>> Could be worse: could be "Afternoon Delight."
>>>
>>> Heh-heh-heh

>> I've got a brand new pair of skates
>> You've got a brand new key
>> Sticking out of your eyeball

> Mmmm, the original Oscar(tm) winning Buffy -- though she must be 65 now.

IFYPFY.

And she is.

Matthew

--
"All you need to start an asylum is an empty room and the right kind of
people". Alexander Bullock ("My Man Godfrey" 1936):

Good sushi rolls place Does NOT necessarily = good sashimi Nanzi[_2_] Sushi 1 06-04-2011 03:32 AM
hi, introduce a good place to you [email protected] General Cooking 0 13-03-2008 07:11 AM
Anyone Know of a Good Place to get Used Equipment J[_3_] Winemaking 1 21-08-2007 12:35 PM
Good place to buy tea Aloke Prasad Tea 1 17-03-2005 03:06 AM
This seems like as good a place as any (What liquor to buy?) pavane Wine 29 24-08-2004 07:10 PM