Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Is anybody going to prison for this?

In article om>,
Blyss > wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFV0xM5Mus

Take one guess.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFV0xM5Mus

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Sat 03 Nov 2007 11:41:08p, Blyss meant to say...

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFV0xM5Mus

Very unlikely.

--
Wayne Boatwright

(to e-mail me direct, replace cox dot net with gmail dot com)

It's lonely at the top, but you eat better.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> Oh pshaw, on Sat 03 Nov 2007 11:41:08p, Blyss meant to say...
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFV0xM5Mus
>>

> Very unlikely.

what is it?

--

Sarah Gray
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article om>,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFV0xM5Mus

I saw a video today that said if the Nurremberg laws were applied today
the entire Bush administration would be executed.

That's a sobering thought.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:24:49 -0500, T >
wrote:

>In article om>,
says...
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFV0xM5Mus
>>

>I saw a video today that said if the Nurremberg laws were applied today
>the entire Bush administration would be executed.
>
>That's a sobering thought.

henry kissinger is already cautious about which european countries he
will visit, and in france a complaint has been filed against donald
rumsfeld for war crimes.

<http://blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week-of-Mon-20071022/070859.html>

for what it's worth, bush has purchased 100,000 acres in paraguay:

<http://wonkette.com/politics/george-w'-bush/we-hate-to-bring-up-the-nazis-but-they-fled-to-south-america-too-208549.php>

....so i think it's safe to say the thought has crossed their minds.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:24:49 -0500, T >
> wrote:
>
>>In article om>,
says...
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFV0xM5Mus
>>>

>>I saw a video today that said if the Nurremberg laws were applied today
>>the entire Bush administration would be executed.
>>
>>That's a sobering thought.

> henry kissinger is already cautious about which european countries he
> will visit, and in france a complaint has been filed against donald
> rumsfeld for war crimes.
>
> <http://blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week-of-Mon-20071022/070859.html>
>
> for what it's worth, bush has purchased 100,000 acres in paraguay:
>
> <http://wonkette.com/politics/george-w'-bush/we-hate-to-bring-up-the-nazis-but-they-fled-to-south-america-too-208549.php>
>
> ...so i think it's safe to say the thought has crossed their minds.
>
> your pal,
> blake

Didn't one of the Bush daughters write a book recently about a Paraguayian
woman (or was it some other country).

Anyway, I thought it was old news that DP had purchased acreage in Paraguay.
But I certainly didn't see much press about it.

I guess it's better than Montana ;-))

Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 5, 11:31?am, blake murphy > wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:24:49 -0500, T >
> wrote:
>
> >In article om>,
> says...
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFV0xM5Mus

> >I saw a video today that said if the Nurremberg laws were applied today
> >the entire Bush administration would be executed.

> >That's a sobering thought.

> henry kissinger is already cautious about which european countries he
> will visit, and in france a complaint has been filed against donald
> rumsfeld for war crimes.
>
> <http://blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week-of-Mon-20071022/070859....>
>
> for what it's worth, bush has purchased 100,000 acres in paraguay:
>
> <http://wonkette.com/politics/george-w'-bush/we-hate-to-bring-up-the-n...>
>
> ...so i think it's safe to say the thought has crossed their minds.
>
> your pal,
> blake

Do you believe this crap?? It says is is a gossip column and was
reported by
Cuban news service.l... Of course it is difficult to believe any one
any more.... sigh...
Rosie

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"rosie" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Nov 5, 11:31?am, blake murphy > wrote:
>> On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:24:49 -0500, T >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >In article om>,
>> says...

>> >I saw a video today that said if the Nurremberg laws were applied today
>> >the entire Bush administration would be executed.

>> >That's a sobering thought.

>> henry kissinger is already cautious about which european countries he
>> will visit, and in france a complaint has been filed against donald
>> rumsfeld for war crimes.
>>
>> <http://blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week-of-Mon-20071022/070859....>
>>
>> for what it's worth, bush has purchased 100,000 acres in paraguay:
>>
>> <http://wonkette.com/politics/george-w'-bush/we-hate-to-bring-up-the-n...>
>>
>> ...so i think it's safe to say the thought has crossed their minds.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

> Do you believe this crap?? It says is is a gossip column and was
> reported by
> Cuban news service.l... Of course it is difficult to believe any one
> any more.... sigh...
> Rosie

Nope -- don't believe anything anybody says about politics nor religion --

Here's the Guardian article
http://www.guardian.co.uk/internatio...928928,00.html

If he bought land, I don't believe he bought it to escape war crimes ....
Sometimes one has to look further than the end of their nose.

Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 5, 1:41?pm, "Dee.Dee" > wrote:
> "rosie" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>

> > On Nov 5, 11:31?am, blake murphy > wrote:

> >> says...

> >> henry kissinger is already cautious about which european countries he
> >> will visit, and in france a complaint has been filed against donald
> >> rumsfeld for war crimes.

> >> <http://blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week-of-Mon-20071022/070859....>

> >> for what it's worth, bush has purchased 100,000 acres in paraguay:

> >> <http://wonkette.com/politics/george-w'-bush/we-hate-to-bring-up-the-n...>

> >> ...so i think it's safe to say the thought has crossed their minds.

> >> your pal,
> >> blake

> > Do you believe this crap?? It says is is a gossip column and was
> > reported by
> > Cuban news service.l... Of course it is difficult to believe any one
> > any more.... sigh...
> > Rosie

> Nope -- don't believe anything anybody says about politics nor religion --
>
> Here's the Guardian articlehttp://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,,1928928,00.html
>
> If he bought land, I don't believe he bought it to escape war crimes ....
> Sometimes one has to look further than the end of their nose.
>
> Dee Dee- Hide quoted text -

I am curious about this, looked at Snopes.com... and found nothing. It
is interesting , I cannot beloieve it tho, but then stranger things
have happened, haven't they?

Rosie

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
says...
> On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:24:49 -0500, T >
> wrote:
>
> >In article om>,
> says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFV0xM5Mus

> >I saw a video today that said if the Nurremberg laws were applied today
> >the entire Bush administration would be executed.
> >
> >That's a sobering thought.

> henry kissinger is already cautious about which european countries he
> will visit, and in france a complaint has been filed against donald
> rumsfeld for war crimes.
>
> <http://blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week-of-Mon-20071022/070859.html>
>
> for what it's worth, bush has purchased 100,000 acres in paraguay:
>
> <http://wonkette.com/politics/george-w'-bush/we-hate-to-bring-up-the-nazis-but-they-fled-to-south-america-too-208549.php>
>
> ...so i think it's safe to say the thought has crossed their minds.
>
> your pal,
> blake

How interesting. All the more reason to convict him now before he can go
on the run.

The framers of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights knew that a
government could get despostic and those were the precise reason that
the 1st Amendment is freedom of speech, while the 2nd is right to bear
arms.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 13:05:37 -0500, "Dee.Dee" >
wrote:

>"blake murphy" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:24:49 -0500, T >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>In article om>,
says...

>>>I saw a video today that said if the Nurremberg laws were applied today
>>>the entire Bush administration would be executed.
>>>
>>>That's a sobering thought.

>> henry kissinger is already cautious about which european countries he
>> will visit, and in france a complaint has been filed against donald
>> rumsfeld for war crimes.
>>
>> <http://blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week-of-Mon-20071022/070859.html>
>>
>> for what it's worth, bush has purchased 100,000 acres in paraguay:
>>
>> <http://wonkette.com/politics/george-w'-bush/we-hate-to-bring-up-the-nazis-but-they-fled-to-south-america-too-208549.php>
>>
>> ...so i think it's safe to say the thought has crossed their minds.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake
>>

>Didn't one of the Bush daughters write a book recently about a Paraguayian
>woman (or was it some other country).
>
>Anyway, I thought it was old news that DP had purchased acreage in Paraguay.
>But I certainly didn't see much press about it.
>
>I guess it's better than Montana ;-))
>
>Dee Dee

there wasn't much press about it. if it's not haircuts or cleavage,
they're not much interested.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5 Nov 2007 11:17:36 -0800, rosie > wrote:

>On Nov 5, 11:31?am, blake murphy > wrote:
>> On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:24:49 -0500, T >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >In article om>,
>> says...

>> >I saw a video today that said if the Nurremberg laws were applied today
>> >the entire Bush administration would be executed.

>> >That's a sobering thought.

>> henry kissinger is already cautious about which european countries he
>> will visit, and in france a complaint has been filed against donald
>> rumsfeld for war crimes.
>>
>> <http://blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week-of-Mon-20071022/070859....>
>>
>> for what it's worth, bush has purchased 100,000 acres in paraguay:
>>
>> <http://wonkette.com/politics/george-w'-bush/we-hate-to-bring-up-the-n...>
>>
>> ...so i think it's safe to say the thought has crossed their minds.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

>Do you believe this crap?? It says is is a gossip column and was
>reported by
>Cuban news service.l... Of course it is difficult to believe any one
>any more.... sigh...
>Rosie

it was in several foreign news services. i have no problem believing
that a.p. and other u.s. publications wouldn't touch it.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:41:33 -0500, "Dee.Dee" >
wrote:

>"rosie" > wrote in message
roups.com...
>> On Nov 5, 11:31?am, blake murphy > wrote:

>>> says...

>>> henry kissinger is already cautious about which european countries he
>>> will visit, and in france a complaint has been filed against donald
>>> rumsfeld for war crimes.
>>>
>>> <http://blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week-of-Mon-20071022/070859....>
>>>
>>> for what it's worth, bush has purchased 100,000 acres in paraguay:
>>>
>>> <http://wonkette.com/politics/george-w'-bush/we-hate-to-bring-up-the-n...>
>>>
>>> ...so i think it's safe to say the thought has crossed their minds.
>>>
>>> your pal,
>>> blake

>> Do you believe this crap?? It says is is a gossip column and was
>> reported by
>> Cuban news service.l... Of course it is difficult to believe any one
>> any more.... sigh...
>> Rosie

>Nope -- don't believe anything anybody says about politics nor religion --
>
>Here's the Guardian article
>http://www.guardian.co.uk/internatio...928928,00.html
>
>If he bought land, I don't believe he bought it to escape war crimes ....
>Sometimes one has to look further than the end of their nose.
>
>Dee Dee

not exclusively, but it might be a nice added perquisite....

your pal,
blake