FoodBanter.com

-   -   Is anybody going to prison for this? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/139030-anybody-going-prison.html)

Stan Horwitz[_2_] 04-11-2007 06:40 AM

Is anybody going to prison for this?

In article om>,
Blyss > wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFV0xM5Mus

Take one guess.

Blyss 04-11-2007 06:41 AM

Is anybody going to prison for this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFV0xM5Mus

Wayne Boatwright[_3_] 04-11-2007 07:16 AM

Is anybody going to prison for this?

Oh pshaw, on Sat 03 Nov 2007 11:41:08p, Blyss meant to say...

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFV0xM5Mus

Very unlikely.

--
Wayne Boatwright

(to e-mail me direct, replace cox dot net with gmail dot com)

It's lonely at the top, but you eat better.

Sarah Gray 04-11-2007 07:20 AM

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> Oh pshaw, on Sat 03 Nov 2007 11:41:08p, Blyss meant to say...
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFV0xM5Mus
>>

> Very unlikely.

what is it?

--

Sarah Gray

T[_1_] 05-11-2007 01:24 AM

Is anybody going to prison for this?

In article om>,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFV0xM5Mus

I saw a video today that said if the Nurremberg laws were applied today
the entire Bush administration would be executed.

That's a sobering thought.

blake murphy 05-11-2007 05:31 PM

Is anybody going to prison for this?

On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:24:49 -0500, T >
wrote:

>In article om>,
says...
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFV0xM5Mus
>>

>I saw a video today that said if the Nurremberg laws were applied today
>the entire Bush administration would be executed.
>
>That's a sobering thought.

henry kissinger is already cautious about which european countries he
will visit, and in france a complaint has been filed against donald
rumsfeld for war crimes.

<http://blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week-of-Mon-20071022/070859.html>

for what it's worth, bush has purchased 100,000 acres in paraguay:

<http://wonkette.com/politics/george-w'-bush/we-hate-to-bring-up-the-nazis-but-they-fled-to-south-america-too-208549.php>

....so i think it's safe to say the thought has crossed their minds.

your pal,
blake

Dee.Dee 05-11-2007 06:05 PM

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:24:49 -0500, T >
> wrote:
>
>>In article om>,
says...
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFV0xM5Mus
>>>

>>I saw a video today that said if the Nurremberg laws were applied today
>>the entire Bush administration would be executed.
>>
>>That's a sobering thought.

> henry kissinger is already cautious about which european countries he
> will visit, and in france a complaint has been filed against donald
> rumsfeld for war crimes.
>
> <http://blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week-of-Mon-20071022/070859.html>
>
> for what it's worth, bush has purchased 100,000 acres in paraguay:
>
> <http://wonkette.com/politics/george-w'-bush/we-hate-to-bring-up-the-nazis-but-they-fled-to-south-america-too-208549.php>
>
> ...so i think it's safe to say the thought has crossed their minds.
>
> your pal,
> blake

Didn't one of the Bush daughters write a book recently about a Paraguayian
woman (or was it some other country).

Anyway, I thought it was old news that DP had purchased acreage in Paraguay.
But I certainly didn't see much press about it.

I guess it's better than Montana ;-))

Dee Dee

rosie[_1_] 05-11-2007 07:17 PM

On Nov 5, 11:31?am, blake murphy > wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:24:49 -0500, T >
> wrote:
>
> >In article om>,
> says...
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFV0xM5Mus

> >I saw a video today that said if the Nurremberg laws were applied today
> >the entire Bush administration would be executed.

> >That's a sobering thought.

> henry kissinger is already cautious about which european countries he
> will visit, and in france a complaint has been filed against donald
> rumsfeld for war crimes.
>
> <http://blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week-of-Mon-20071022/070859....>
>
> for what it's worth, bush has purchased 100,000 acres in paraguay:
>
> <http://wonkette.com/politics/george-w'-bush/we-hate-to-bring-up-the-n...>
>
> ...so i think it's safe to say the thought has crossed their minds.
>
> your pal,
> blake

Do you believe this crap?? It says is is a gossip column and was
reported by
Cuban news service.l... Of course it is difficult to believe any one
any more.... sigh...
Rosie

Dee.Dee 05-11-2007 07:41 PM

Is anybody going to prison for this?

"rosie" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Nov 5, 11:31?am, blake murphy > wrote:
>> On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:24:49 -0500, T >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >In article om>,
>> says...

>> >I saw a video today that said if the Nurremberg laws were applied today
>> >the entire Bush administration would be executed.

>> >That's a sobering thought.

>> henry kissinger is already cautious about which european countries he
>> will visit, and in france a complaint has been filed against donald
>> rumsfeld for war crimes.
>>
>> <http://blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week-of-Mon-20071022/070859....>
>>
>> for what it's worth, bush has purchased 100,000 acres in paraguay:
>>
>> <http://wonkette.com/politics/george-w'-bush/we-hate-to-bring-up-the-n...>
>>
>> ...so i think it's safe to say the thought has crossed their minds.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

> Do you believe this crap?? It says is is a gossip column and was
> reported by
> Cuban news service.l... Of course it is difficult to believe any one
> any more.... sigh...
> Rosie

Nope -- don't believe anything anybody says about politics nor religion --

Here's the Guardian article
http://www.guardian.co.uk/internatio...928928,00.html

If he bought land, I don't believe he bought it to escape war crimes ....
Sometimes one has to look further than the end of their nose.

Dee Dee

rosie[_1_] 05-11-2007 07:49 PM

On Nov 5, 1:41?pm, "Dee.Dee" > wrote:
> "rosie" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>

> > On Nov 5, 11:31?am, blake murphy > wrote:

> >> says...

> >> henry kissinger is already cautious about which european countries he
> >> will visit, and in france a complaint has been filed against donald
> >> rumsfeld for war crimes.

> >> <http://blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week-of-Mon-20071022/070859....>

> >> for what it's worth, bush has purchased 100,000 acres in paraguay:

> >> <http://wonkette.com/politics/george-w'-bush/we-hate-to-bring-up-the-n...>

> >> ...so i think it's safe to say the thought has crossed their minds.

> >> your pal,
> >> blake

> > Do you believe this crap?? It says is is a gossip column and was
> > reported by
> > Cuban news service.l... Of course it is difficult to believe any one
> > any more.... sigh...
> > Rosie

> Nope -- don't believe anything anybody says about politics nor religion --
>
> Here's the Guardian articlehttp://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,,1928928,00.html
>
> If he bought land, I don't believe he bought it to escape war crimes ....
> Sometimes one has to look further than the end of their nose.
>
> Dee Dee- Hide quoted text -

I am curious about this, looked at Snopes.com... and found nothing. It
is interesting , I cannot beloieve it tho, but then stranger things
have happened, haven't they?

Rosie

T[_1_] 05-11-2007 11:32 PM

Is anybody going to prison for this?

In article >,
says...
> On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:24:49 -0500, T >
> wrote:
>
> >In article om>,
> says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFV0xM5Mus

> >I saw a video today that said if the Nurremberg laws were applied today
> >the entire Bush administration would be executed.
> >
> >That's a sobering thought.

> henry kissinger is already cautious about which european countries he
> will visit, and in france a complaint has been filed against donald
> rumsfeld for war crimes.
>
> <http://blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week-of-Mon-20071022/070859.html>
>
> for what it's worth, bush has purchased 100,000 acres in paraguay:
>
> <http://wonkette.com/politics/george-w'-bush/we-hate-to-bring-up-the-nazis-but-they-fled-to-south-america-too-208549.php>
>
> ...so i think it's safe to say the thought has crossed their minds.
>
> your pal,
> blake

How interesting. All the more reason to convict him now before he can go
on the run.

The framers of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights knew that a
government could get despostic and those were the precise reason that
the 1st Amendment is freedom of speech, while the 2nd is right to bear
arms.

blake murphy 06-11-2007 06:15 PM

Is anybody going to prison for this?

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 13:05:37 -0500, "Dee.Dee" >
wrote:

>"blake murphy" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:24:49 -0500, T >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>In article om>,
says...

>>>I saw a video today that said if the Nurremberg laws were applied today
>>>the entire Bush administration would be executed.
>>>
>>>That's a sobering thought.

>> henry kissinger is already cautious about which european countries he
>> will visit, and in france a complaint has been filed against donald
>> rumsfeld for war crimes.
>>
>> <http://blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week-of-Mon-20071022/070859.html>
>>
>> for what it's worth, bush has purchased 100,000 acres in paraguay:
>>
>> <http://wonkette.com/politics/george-w'-bush/we-hate-to-bring-up-the-nazis-but-they-fled-to-south-america-too-208549.php>
>>
>> ...so i think it's safe to say the thought has crossed their minds.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake
>>

>Didn't one of the Bush daughters write a book recently about a Paraguayian
>woman (or was it some other country).
>
>Anyway, I thought it was old news that DP had purchased acreage in Paraguay.
>But I certainly didn't see much press about it.
>
>I guess it's better than Montana ;-))
>
>Dee Dee

there wasn't much press about it. if it's not haircuts or cleavage,
they're not much interested.

your pal,
blake

blake murphy 06-11-2007 06:17 PM

On 5 Nov 2007 11:17:36 -0800, rosie > wrote:

>On Nov 5, 11:31?am, blake murphy > wrote:
>> On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:24:49 -0500, T >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >In article om>,
>> says...

>> >I saw a video today that said if the Nurremberg laws were applied today
>> >the entire Bush administration would be executed.

>> >That's a sobering thought.

>> henry kissinger is already cautious about which european countries he
>> will visit, and in france a complaint has been filed against donald
>> rumsfeld for war crimes.
>>
>> <http://blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week-of-Mon-20071022/070859....>
>>
>> for what it's worth, bush has purchased 100,000 acres in paraguay:
>>
>> <http://wonkette.com/politics/george-w'-bush/we-hate-to-bring-up-the-n...>
>>
>> ...so i think it's safe to say the thought has crossed their minds.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

>Do you believe this crap?? It says is is a gossip column and was
>reported by
>Cuban news service.l... Of course it is difficult to believe any one
>any more.... sigh...
>Rosie

it was in several foreign news services. i have no problem believing
that a.p. and other u.s. publications wouldn't touch it.

your pal,
blake

blake murphy 06-11-2007 06:19 PM

Is anybody going to prison for this?

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:41:33 -0500, "Dee.Dee" >
wrote:

>"rosie" > wrote in message
roups.com...
>> On Nov 5, 11:31?am, blake murphy > wrote:

>>> says...

>>> henry kissinger is already cautious about which european countries he
>>> will visit, and in france a complaint has been filed against donald
>>> rumsfeld for war crimes.
>>>
>>> <http://blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week-of-Mon-20071022/070859....>
>>>
>>> for what it's worth, bush has purchased 100,000 acres in paraguay:
>>>
>>> <http://wonkette.com/politics/george-w'-bush/we-hate-to-bring-up-the-n...>
>>>
>>> ...so i think it's safe to say the thought has crossed their minds.
>>>
>>> your pal,
>>> blake

>> Do you believe this crap?? It says is is a gossip column and was
>> reported by
>> Cuban news service.l... Of course it is difficult to believe any one
>> any more.... sigh...
>> Rosie

>Nope -- don't believe anything anybody says about politics nor religion --
>
>Here's the Guardian article
>http://www.guardian.co.uk/internatio...928928,00.html
>
>If he bought land, I don't believe he bought it to escape war crimes ....
>Sometimes one has to look further than the end of their nose.
>
>Dee Dee

not exclusively, but it might be a nice added perquisite....

your pal,
blake