Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cooking Show

Recently put together a cooking show "Better Beer Food"

You can see it on http://www.betterbeerfood.com

Let me know what you think

Posted to rec.food.cooking

" > wrote in
ps.com:

> Recently put together a cooking show "Better Beer Food"
>
> You can see it on http://www.betterbeerfood.com
>
> Let me know what you think

LOL!!! Well done Paul!! Good video work.

Although. it's a bit of poetic licence to call them fish 'sausages'!!

Patties in a sausage shape, more like it.

What was the beer you had with it?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 23, 5:38 pm, PeterLucas > wrote:
> " > wrote oups.com:
>
> > Recently put together a cooking show "Better Beer Food"

> > You can see it onhttp://www.betterbeerfood.com

> > Let me know what you think

> LOL!!! Well done Paul!! Good video work.
>
> Although. it's a bit of poetic licence to call them fish 'sausages'!!
>
> Patties in a sausage shape, more like it.
>
> What was the beer you had with it?

Stella

Posted to rec.food.cooking

" > wrote in
ups.com:

> On Oct 23, 5:38 pm, PeterLucas > wrote:
>> " > wrote
>> oups.com:
>>
>> > Recently put together a cooking show "Better Beer Food"

>> > You can see it onhttp://www.betterbeerfood.com

>> > Let me know what you think

>> LOL!!! Well done Paul!! Good video work.
>>
>> Although. it's a bit of poetic licence to call them fish 'sausages'!!
>>
>> Patties in a sausage shape, more like it.
>>
>> What was the beer you had with it?

> Stella

Thought it might have been, but couldn't see the label properly. Didn't
they pay you enough for 'product placement'? ;-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 25, 3:54 am, PeterLucas > wrote:
> " > wrote roups.com:
>

> > On Oct 23, 5:38 pm, PeterLucas > wrote:
> >> " > wrote
> >> oups.com:

> >> LOL!!! Well done Paul!! Good video work.

> >> Although. it's a bit of poetic licence to call them fish 'sausages'!!

> >> Patties in a sausage shape, more like it.

> >> What was the beer you had with it?

> > Stella

> Thought it might have been, but couldn't see the label properly. Didn't
> they pay you enough for 'product placement'? ;-)

It would be great if they did pay me. I'm hoping to do a little
publicity at a food show next month. We put a new episode up.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

" > wrote in
oups.com:

>> > Stella

>> Thought it might have been, but couldn't see the label properly.
>> Didn't they pay you enough for 'product placement'? ;-)

> It would be great if they did pay me. I'm hoping to do a little
> publicity at a food show next month. We put a new episode up.

Just waiting for the recipe to be put up. Looked interesting, will have to
try it.

Maybe if you canned the music and just talked your way thru' the recipes?

But, good viewing anyways :-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 25, 9:17 pm, PeterLucas > wrote:

> >> Thought it might have been, but couldn't see the label properly.
> >> Didn't they pay you enough for 'product placement'? ;-)

> > It would be great if they did pay me. I'm hoping to do a little
> > publicity at a food show next month. We put a new episode up.

> Just waiting for the recipe to be put up. Looked interesting, will have to
> try it.
>
> Maybe if you canned the music and just talked your way thru' the recipes?
>
> But, good viewing anyways :-)

On episode three now

Posted to rec.food.cooking

And episode 4: Takoyaki (Octopus Balls) http://www.betterbeerfood.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

" > wrote in
ups.com:

> And episode 4: Takoyaki (Octopus Balls) http://www.betterbeerfood.com

Mmmmmmmmmmm, Octopus Muffins.

Keep up the good work Paul :-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 9, 9:05 am, " > wrote:
> And episode 4: Takoyaki (Octopus Balls)http://www.betterbeerfood.com

Episode 5: perogies

http://www.betterbeerfood.com/ep5.php

Posted to rec.food.cooking

" > wrote in
ups.com:

> And episode 4: Takoyaki (Octopus Balls) http://www.betterbeerfood.com

I like the beer bottle opener :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

" > wrote in news:723b6fed-3566-
:

> On Nov 9, 9:05 am, " > wrote:
>> And episode 4: Takoyaki (Octopus Balls)
http://www.betterbeerfood.com

> Episode 5: perogies
>
> http://www.betterbeerfood.com/ep5.php

Hmmmmmmm, I may even try this one, but with a different filling. I'm
thinking pork mince, shallots, touch of ginger, maybe some garlic and some
soy sauce to serve.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Episode 6: Lamb Sliders
http://www.betterbeerfood.com/ep6.php

On Nov 21, 11:11 pm, PeterLucas > wrote:
> " > wrote in news:723b6fed-3566-
> :
>
> > On Nov 9, 9:05 am, " > wrote:
> >> And episode 4: Takoyaki (Octopus Balls)http://www.betterbeerfood.com

> > Episode 5: perogies

> >http://www.betterbeerfood.com/ep5.php

> Hmmmmmmm, I may even try this one, but with a different filling. I'm
> thinking pork mince, shallots, touch of ginger, maybe some garlic and some
> soy sauce to serve.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

" > wrote in
:

> Episode 6: Lamb Sliders
> http://www.betterbeerfood.com/ep6.php

Saw that when I went and looked back at the reogies.

We call them Lamb Rissoles :-)

> On Nov 21, 11:11 pm, PeterLucas > wrote:
>> " > wrote in
>> :

>> > Episode 5: perogies

>> >http://www.betterbeerfood.com/ep5.php

>> Hmmmmmmm, I may even try this one, but with a different filling. I'm
>> thinking pork mince, shallots, touch of ginger, maybe some garlic and
>> some soy sauce to serve.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

" > wrote in
:

> Episode 6: Lamb Sliders
> http://www.betterbeerfood.com/ep6.php

BTW, you're doing a good job :-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 5, 5:04 pm, PeterLucas > wrote:
> " > wrote :
>
> > Episode 6: Lamb Sliders
> >http://www.betterbeerfood.com/ep6.php

> BTW, you're doing a good job :-)

Thank you

best cooking show? Somebody General Cooking 25 28-06-2012 11:55 AM
Cooking Show Blinky the Shark General Cooking 8 08-09-2008 08:10 PM
New/old cooking show.... PeterLucas[_4_] General Cooking 0 18-12-2007 06:33 AM
Cooking Show Sheldon General Cooking 0 23-08-2007 11:14 PM
Name of old cooking show Michael General Cooking 14 23-09-2006 03:28 AM