Posted to rec.food.cooking
Member

Location: Wishaw, Lanarkshire, UK
Default Healthy Cooking and Eating

Hello all,

I have only just discovered this group and signed up.

I am a freelance writer who is presently on a bit of a one man crusade
to encourage people to develop more healthy eating habits. I have
recently created a Weblog on this subject, and although still in its
infancy, it has met with some success. I have included in it recipes,
tips and some useful facts about food in general.

http://www.squidoo.com/healthycookingrecipes/

I hope you have a few minutes to look it over and in so doing find
something that you like. There is a site guestbook for any comments
(good or bad!) which you may have.

Best regards to all,

Gordon

Healthy Eating tan Vegetarian cooking 25 14-04-2019 05:36 AM
Healthy Eating Andy Brewin General Cooking 0 25-03-2009 12:37 PM
Healthy Eating. [email protected] General Cooking 0 06-01-2008 11:38 AM
Eating healthy Omelet General Cooking 5 31-08-2007 07:33 PM