Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Healthy Cookware - new cool gadget

I'm a bit new to this group, but I wanted to tell you about a new type
of gadget you may start seeing on high end cookware - it's an
antioxidant device.

A manufacturer has begun putting an electronic gadget in the handle to
put electrons back into your food as you cook it, to keep it from
oxidizing.

Kinda cool.

I wrote up what I've seen on my site, http://www.healthandwellnesswise.com...are_trend.html

but I don't have alink to the manufacturer yet. Anyway, take a look
and read a little more. I think this is the start of a new trend.

kev984

Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

On Sep 6, 10:53 pm, wrote:
> I'm a bit new to this group, but I wanted to tell you .... [snip]

No, you wanted to entice people to your website.

I have time on my hands this morning so I actually looked, though I
usually don't. The first entry was so ignorant I clicked around on
several of the topics. Seldom have I seen so much unsupported
nonsense. Ultimately, all the entries seem to be sales pitches.
Salesmanship through superstition, you might call it. Yet it's all
well enough written. I give the English usage a B+, the (complete
absence of reliable science or research) an F. -aem

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> No, you wanted to entice people to your website.
>
> I have time on my hands this morning so I actually looked, though I
> usually don't. The first entry was so ignorant I clicked around on
> several of the topics. Seldom have I seen so much unsupported
> nonsense. Ultimately, all the entries seem to be sales pitches.
> Salesmanship through superstition, you might call it. Yet it's all
> well enough written. I give the English usage a B+, the (complete
> absence of reliable science or research) an F. -aem

As soon as I saw magnet therapy in the sidebar, I knew this was quack
city.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 7, 12:53 am, wrote:
> I'm a bit new to this group, but I wanted to tell you about a new type
> of gadget you may start seeing on high end cookware - it's an
> antioxidant device.
>
> A manufacturer has begun putting an electronic gadget in the handle to
> put electrons back into your food as you cook it, to keep it from
> oxidizing.
>
> Kinda cool.
>
> I wrote up what I've seen on my
>
> but I don't have alink to the manufacturer yet. Anyway, take a look
> and read a little more. I think this is the start of a new trend.
>
> kev984

I think you need some new tinfoil for that hat.

N.

Healthy Lifestyle With Easy Healthy Recipes Kalmia Baking 0 12-10-2011 12:42 AM
Healthy Lifestyle With Easy Healthy Recipes Chemo the Clown[_2_] Preserving 0 14-09-2011 11:48 PM
cool gadget Nonny Barbecue 2 12-07-2009 05:16 PM
Best Gadget Buy of '05 cathy General Cooking 5 01-01-2006 03:03 AM
In the cool, cool, cool of the evening Melba's Jammin' Preserving 14 08-07-2004 02:44 PM